Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion
Go Back   Cybertron.CA - Canadian Transformers News and Discussion > Cybertron.ca Marketplace > Items For Sale or Trade

Old 07-26-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
zackmak
Robot Master
TFCon trade/sale for TFs, Joes, Gobots, Smurfs, etc.

I will be at TFcon Fri, Sat, and possibly Sun with the stuff below for trade, etc. Any interest please text 1-226-789-1433 (Kitchener number) and I can meet up with you there. Any other day, local sales preferred.

My WANT LIST is in another thread:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=41542

Thanks.

Zack

FOR TRADE OR SALE

Universe 1.0 series

Autobot Whirl. Mint, in opened package. Complete.

Ramjet w/ 4 minicons. Mint, in opened package. Complete

Razorclaw. Mint, new in sealed package.

Classics series

Demolition Team - mini-cons set of Wideload, Sledge & Broadside. Mint, new in sealed package.

Predator Attack Team - mini-cons set of Snarl, Overbite & Dreadwing. Mint, new in sealed package.

Bumblebee – legends. Mint, new in sealed package. Exclusive to U.S. online stores and specialty retailers only.

Starscream – legends. Mint, new in sealed package.

Titanium 6” SDCC exclusive

Menasor $40. Mint, new in sealed package.

Heroes of Cybertron 2003 OTFCC (i.e. Botcon) exclusives

Sunstorm $20. Loose. (2003 giveaway for pre-registering for OTFCC 2004)

Decepticon Seeker 6-pack (Starscream, Thundercracker, Skywarp, and 3 generic ‘Air Warrior’ purple Decepticon seekers, as seen in original cartoon episode ‘More Than Meets The Eye’: ) $50. Loose.

All seven figures: $60

Comics

All are super mint condition.

Dreamwave Armada #1-18 complete set; Includes all exclusives and variant covers.
Dreamwave Energon #19-30 complete set. Includes all exclusives and variant covers;

More Than Meets The Eye: Armada Profiles #1-3 complete set.

Video

Kid Rhino Videos

ORIGINAL broadcast masters of Transformers G1 Animated Cartoon!!

I have the complete set (14 tapes in total) of Kid Rhino's (video distributor) Transformers G1 original cartoon episodes that were available in North America mainstream retail back in the 90's. I have all 4 box sets, with three tapes in each box set, and the two single vhs tapes on their own called 'Heroes' and the other 'Villains'. Each volume has 2-3 episodes each, selected from all 4 Transformers seasons. The tapes are fully decorated in colourful G1 artwork, and the 4 box cases are done in the same way. At retail stores, they were each sold individually, but the 3-volume box-sets were rare and hard to find because of limited distribution.

This collection is only for the purist collectors that want the original episodes 'untouched’. Kid Rhino was the ONLY company to use the ACTUAL ORIGINAL BROADCAST MASTERS of the cartoon, and NOT the incomplete workprints that were used by all the other companies. This means that Kid Rhino put exactly what was broadcast on TV back in the 80's, on their tape: same colours, sounds, errors in animation, etc. So, what you saw back then as a kid, would be 100% the same when watching these tapes.

Extra Miscellaneous

War Within Grimlock 27"x34" wall scroll $20 by Dreamwave

NON-TRANSFORMERS

G.I.JOE

All have an accessory missing, but figure conditions are practically mint (unless noted), and come as shown in pictures. These are original G.I.Joe and Cobra figures and vehicles from the 1980’s. ONLY SELLING AS ONE GROUP.

Figures:

Storm Shadow (perfect white colour!)
Psyche-Out
B.A.T.S
Iceberg
Zandar
Armoured Cobra Commander (not shown in pic)
Budo (1988)
Viper (1986)

Figures with vehicles:

Serpentor with Air Chariot
Zanzibar with Air Skiff
Stun with Motor Viper (figure has broken arm) (1986)
Destro with Despoiler (1988)
DEMON with Ferret (1988)
MAGGOT with W.O.R.M.S. (1987)

Vehicles

H.I.S.S tank (1983)
Motorcycle (broken back wheel, and side-car tab)

Saturday Morning Cartoon 80’s comic ads

This is for the complete set of Saturday Morning Cartoon full-colour advertisements from the big three TV networks featured in comics from 1980-1989. Between NBC, CBS and ABC, there are close to twenty ads (not every network advertised every year), many are double-page spreads. Very hard to make a complete collection, as it took endless hours of traveling and sifting through hundreds of old comics to come up with what eventually were 2 full sets – I only need one, so I’m selling the other to those of interest. Has all the Saturday morning cartoon characters you can imagine!! Perfect for wall art. All ads are mint condition unremoved from original comic. Individually I would cost them $5/ad, but I’m only looking to sell as a group, at a better price. Serious inquiries only, please. I’ll also throw in the 1990 and 1991 ads as a bonus.

Austin Powers

17, brand new, never opened, figures of various sizes and series from the hit movie trilogy. All are different figures. Most came packed with speaker box which play famous quotes from the character Michael Myers made famous. A fourth Austin Powers movie is scheduled to come out.

Asking $100.

Smurfs

Complete 16-figure set of 2011 McDonalds pvc ‘movie’ Smurfs. New, sealed in bags. Comes with new Smurf-decorated Happy Meal box, and limited-edition Smurf-decorated white and chocolate milk containers (empty and clean).

80’s McDonalds plastic cups advertising Canada’s Wonderland and Smurf Village. Exclusive to Ontario McDonalds locations. 9 different cups from 1984-1989 in various conditions from mint to fair. Extremely hard to find. Great for a collector looking for Canadian-only exclusives.

MC Hammer Doll

Original, loose, mint condition. Comes with microphone and removable glasses, shoes and dance outfit. Also has the music tape and its case that was exclusive to this toy that include the songs ‘U Can’t Touch This’ and ‘Dancing Machine’, and a personal message from the singer, as well. By Mattel toys.

$10

Last edited by zackmak; 07-30-2012 at 12:12 PM.
zackmak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2012, 05:42 AM   #2
zackmak
Robot Master
Re: TFCon trade/sale for TFs, Joes, Gobots, Smurfs, etc.

bump
Old 07-30-2012, 12:12 PM   #3
zackmak
Robot Master
Re: TFCon trade/sale for TFs, Joes, Gobots, Smurfs, etc.

bump