PDA

View Full Version : My Bulkhead won't stay transformed

familyman
07-13-2008, 03:04 PM
I bought a leader class Bulkhead the other day and love this guy, but wen I transform him into vehicle mode the front top part wont stay down all the and thus even in vehicle mode he still speaks and doesn't make the siren sound.
I push it donw to try and lock it in place and it makes the transforming sound (although very badly) and when I take my figure off it makes the Tranforming sound again because it wont stay down.
And when I push it to keep it down and press the button the lights light up and the siren sounds but the siren only sounds for a second and then stops even though the lights are still flashing.
any one else having this problem, it isn;t a big deal I mean, I will be taking the batteries out so they don't leak over time anyway but still I paid $49.99 for this I kinda expect it to work.

Also is there a way to transform him so he has the seat?.

SPLIT LIP
07-13-2008, 03:07 PM
I had that problem. You mean the turret part that covers his head? The one with the guns and lights? Yeah, it's just real stiff to push down.

I honestly can't recommend doing anything except push real hard. It'll loosen up eventually but it will take some effort the first couple of times.

Mostly, it's because he's a new toy and he's stiff.

EDIT: Also, to transform him so he has the chair, all you have to do is swing the two haves of the truck back from behind his head, down as if you were transforming him, make sure his legs are forward then just angle it against his butt. Tada! Bulk's has a seat!

familyman
07-13-2008, 03:24 PM
No I mean the actualy piece that has his head on, when it comes time to push the big part (His chest and head section) down into place it wont stay there it keeps popping back up a little and making it so he speaks in vehicle mode.
Thanks for the chair piece.

SPLIT LIP
07-13-2008, 03:33 PM
Oh that! It's either very minor, or a very severe problem.

It's either:

a) Something might be blocking it on the outside, most likely a tab or something. Make sure it has clearence.

b) It's an internal issue with the inner mechanisms. I wouldn't know how to solve that.

Have you tried folding in down, then clicking the turret onto it to make it stay?

brr-icy
07-13-2008, 03:41 PM
that's what i had to do with mine the first couple times

familyman
07-14-2008, 09:02 AM
Yeah tried that, but it keeps popping up just a mm or 2 and that is enough to change it from sirens to speach mode,
Oh well, like I said it isn't a real big deal, because I will be taking the batteries out anyway.
Thanks for the help though.

dak
07-14-2008, 01:04 PM
If I had the figure... I would help...

Team Jetfire
07-14-2008, 06:25 PM
My bulkhead won't stay transformed either...but only because I can't put the awesome thing down. :)