PDA

View Full Version : Overall favourite figures in your collection

Overlord2004
10-17-2022, 11:28 AM
Mine tr overlord t30 centurytron potp battle trap and siege skythread what are yours

imfallenangel
10-17-2022, 12:52 PM
Cyberjet Hooligan mold, RiD Windblade (masked version), TLK Megatron, ER Optimus, G1 Perceptor (as in a spaceship alternate mode).

Then there's Kingdom Airazor, Omega Supreme, gCreation Dinobots, all my Jinbao combiners, JJ Air Commander, and basically all of my 3rd parties, all my Siege seekers, heck, all of my Siege figures, and then the previous lines such as my Universe figures, the Generations one, the other lines....

Virtually impossible for me to nail down my favourites as I love every figure I have...and I have so many now... so many... but the above list would be the ones that comes to mind as the figures that are my top picks as are the figures that I've played with the most.

wervenom
10-17-2022, 01:23 PM
1) MP-36 Megatron
2) Fans Toys Sovereign
3) TFC Dominator Megatron

I love them all but those 3 are the ones I admire the most

Marcotron
10-17-2022, 01:55 PM
Great question. It's so hard to limit the list to a top 10 or even a top 20.

My favourite bot is usually the most recently acquired one(s).
But, for all-time favourites....

I love Alternators, and my favourite is Smokescreen, because I'm a Subaru fanatic, and it's the best Subaru bot ever. Close 2nd is Silverstreak, using the same mold, but the blue rally car is so much cooler for me.

MP Soundwave and all the MP tapes. He is just so perfect.

ROTF Bludgeon. Best. tank bot. ever. CW Leader Megatron is a close 2nd in the best tank bot category, but Bludgeon is just so much more.

Siege Jetfire is pretty high up there on my favourites list. He's huge, and damn near perfect to everything I would want Jetfire to ever be.

MP Ironhide (mine is the wei jiang OS version). The engineering and look of this figure, and Ratchet, are just so good. The knockoff even improves the official mold with the bumper going around back, cleaning up the door panels. Basically what an upgrade kit does for the official, wei jiang did for this figure, and then made it bigger.

MP-04 Optimus, with Hatimus Prime on his head. Because Optimus should have a hat, right? He's a trucker. He should have a trucker hat, that turns into a smaller version of himself. Also, die cast metal, it's a lost art.

CW Devastator. It's huge, and just exactly what Devastator should be, the biggest bot in my collection (I don't have space for Titan sized figures)

predahank
10-17-2022, 02:39 PM
ft sovereign
mp sunstreaker
mp-36 megatron
every boxed g1

too many?

RNSrobot
10-17-2022, 03:42 PM
Great question. It's so hard to limit the list to a top 10 or even a top 20.

My favourite bot is usually the most recently acquired one(s).
But, for all-time favourites....

I love Alternators, and my favourite is Smokescreen, because I'm a Subaru fanatic, and it's the best Subaru bot ever. Close 2nd is Silverstreak, using the same mold, but the blue rally car is so much cooler for me.

MP Soundwave and all the MP tapes. He is just so perfect.

ROTF Bludgeon. Best. tank bot. ever. CW Leader Megatron is a close 2nd in the best tank bot category, but Bludgeon is just so much more.

Siege Jetfire is pretty high up there on my favourites list. He's huge, and damn near perfect to everything I would want Jetfire to ever be.

MP Ironhide (mine is the wei jiang OS version). The engineering and look of this figure, and Ratchet, are just so good. The knockoff even improves the official mold with the bumper going around back, cleaning up the door panels. Basically what an upgrade kit does for the official, wei jiang did for this figure, and then made it bigger.

MP-04 Optimus, with Hatimus Prime on his head. Because Optimus should have a hat, right? He's a trucker. He should have a trucker hat, that turns into a smaller version of himself. Also, die cast metal, it's a lost art.

CW Devastator. It's huge, and just exactly what Devastator should be, the biggest bot in my collection (I don't have space for Titan sized figures)

FUCK YEAH ROTF BLUDGEON