PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Studio Series Wave 17 Deluxes released in Canada

Decepticon Army
09-03-2022, 08:38 PM
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member MapleMegatron for letting us know that Transformers Studio Series Wave 17 Deluxes have been released in Canada.

The wave includes: TF:TM Arcee, ROTF Sideways and DOTM Bumblebee.

The sighting was made at a GameStop in Quebec.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4)

neevnav
09-03-2022, 09:07 PM
Did we just skip wave 16 then?

delrue
09-03-2022, 10:16 PM

Wave 16 is Bumblebee Ironhide and Arcee.

evenstaves
09-03-2022, 11:11 PM

Saw a bunch of those during today’s stateside run

Is wave 16 hard to find? Not really into Bayformers or “BBformers” myself, so I didn’t think twice about em

Gaming Turtle
09-04-2022, 09:13 AM
Funny enough Comic Hunter in Fredericton NB actually had that wave in about 2 weeks ago.

neevnav
09-04-2022, 09:19 AM

Which Bumblebee? DotM Bee is 17. And has 16 been sighted in stores? I haven't seen it anywhere, and my preorder for 17 is in stock but not my preorder for 16.

TriBlurr
09-04-2022, 09:42 AM
Which Bumblebee? DotM Bee is 17. And has 16 been sighted in stores? I haven't seen it anywhere, and my preorder for 17 is in stock but not my preorder for 16.

He means it's the Ironhide and Arcee from the Bumblebee movie.

neevnav
09-04-2022, 09:47 AM
He means it's the Ironhide and Arcee from the Bumblebee movie.

Gotcha, yeah I knew those were the two. Were they seen at retail at all?

Supernova
09-04-2022, 10:10 AM
They're probably sitting in the same boat as the Canadian stock of Legacy wave 2

Atomicgarden
09-04-2022, 10:53 AM
They're probably sitting in the same boat as the Canadian stock of Legacy wave 2

Yeah. Wave 2 is taking long to roll out. At least Blitzwing and the deluxes. Nothing on shelf and even stores like CMD and TSM who are usually fast haven?t received them yet.

delrue
09-04-2022, 11:19 AM
I saw some of the BB Ironhides at a local comic store in Saskatoon last week and I've gotten my BB Arcee through Amazon though it shipped from the US. Junkhead is also part of that wave, got him a couple months ago from an online store (can't remember which.)

GotBot
09-05-2022, 03:37 PM

Even though no one bothers to give me news credits here, wave 2 deluxes are in Canada. Granted, my sighting was at a local store but all of wave 2 was there so...somewhere in this big nation...they do exist lol.

MapleMegatron
09-06-2022, 02:15 PM

For EB Games, yes, though it may come in stock later or at another retailer. Some retailers skip waves and others don't.
Bu the wave hasnt been skipped Canada wide, you can get them on Amazon.ca for instance
https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Toys-Studio-Deluxe-Class/dp/B09H23V6GM/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=transformers+studio+series+bum blebee+movie+ironhide&qid=1662488368&sprefix=studio+series+bumblebee+iron%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-6

MapleMegatron
09-06-2022, 02:17 PM
Even though no one bothers to give me news credits here, wave 2 deluxes are in Canada. Granted, my sighting was at a local store but all of wave 2 was there so...somewhere in this big nation...they do exist lol.

Do you send the staff notices of your sightings or do you just hope they read it on the boards?
Also, finding toys at one specialty shop and nowhere else is not seen as a sighting for a website talking about national sightings. Those toys could have been imported though a different distributor.

Marcotron
09-06-2022, 02:52 PM
Does this mean BBmovie Ratchet and Brawn will be on clearance soon? They've been shelfwarming at the local Walmart.

MapleMegatron
09-06-2022, 04:43 PM
Does this mean BBmovie Ratchet and Brawn will be on clearance soon? They've been shelfwarming at the local Walmart.

I doubt it. Kup and Blurr aent on clearance and they are from the previous year. And I wouldnt call the BBmovie ratchet wave shelfwarming just yet. They've only become more common in the summer, so they've only really been around for a season/quarter so far and if you were to clerance them then the shelves would be empty for studio series. If they are still there after the holliday season, then yeah, they'll be shelfwarmers, but let's leave our shelves with at least something for now.

The7thParallel
09-06-2022, 07:43 PM
I got bb ironhide from Amazon.

GotBot
09-07-2022, 09:32 AM
For EB Games, yes, though it may come in stock later or at another retailer. Some retailers skip waves and others don't.
Bu the wave hasnt been skipped Canada wide, you can get them on Amazon.ca for instance
https://www.amazon.ca/Transformers-Toys-Studio-Deluxe-Class/dp/B09H23V6GM/ref=sr_1_6?keywords=transformers+studio+series+bum blebee+movie+ironhide&qid=1662488368&sprefix=studio+series+bumblebee+iron%2Caps%2C132&sr=8-6

In the past, I was told to report it but never ever told how to do that and, trust me, they read the boards. And while I agree with you about the specialty shop those sightings have been reported and counted in the past. Either way, they are in our country, little by little.

RansakWORK
09-07-2022, 10:00 AM
In the past, I was told to report it but never ever told how to do that and, trust me, they read the boards. And while I agree with you about the specialty shop those sightings have been reported and counted in the past. Either way, they are in our country, little by little.

its rare they are ever counted... TFtoys.ca a sponsor of this website has had wave 2 for about a month now. Most of the notices are when it hits retail like WM, Gamestop, TRU.

delrue
09-07-2022, 10:05 AM
They stopped reporting small stores as sightings when they did a post for Earthrise wave 2 like 4 months before the wave came out fully.

If you want to report a sighting just use the "report post" button next to a post (the little ! sign) with "new sighting" as the text. I've done it many times.

Atomicgarden
09-07-2022, 10:35 AM
For those of us still waiting for wave 2 preorders to ship from canadian stores, with Pulsecon coming fast at the end of the month, I’m starting to believe we’ll preorder wave 4 (or year 2, W1) before we get wave 2 lol. Don’t remember if that even happened, 3 waves on preorders.