PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Shattered Glass Voyager Class Megatron & Starscream released in Canada

Decepticon Army
12-30-2021, 04:30 PM
Thanks to Cybertron.ca member Matrix_Holder for letting us know that Transformers Shattered Glass Voyager Class Megatron & Starscream have been released in Canada.

The sighting was made at a GameStop in Ontario.

Share your sightings in the Canadian Transformers Sightings forum (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4)

UsernamePrime
12-30-2021, 04:41 PM
not my cup of tea but I gotta wonder how much repaint burn-out people must be feeling.

Maland2016
12-30-2021, 04:51 PM
I’m hoping to get Megatron so Optimus has someone to rebel him… gonna try and have it come into the store first for a pickup, otherwise it’ll be a home delivery.

MapleMegatron
12-31-2021, 04:25 PM
not my cup of tea but I gotta wonder how much repaint burn-out people must be feeling.

I'm more ok with this one than the previous ones since this repaint is not just a slight variance on the grey and it comes with extra accessories for a third mode.

Plus, it will go well with that SG Optimus Canadians got for cheap at Winners.

evenstaves
01-02-2022, 05:44 PM
Plus, it will go well with that SG Optimus Canadians got for cheap at Winners

*cries*

athanato
02-02-2022, 01:26 AM

I hear yea...maybe a little burnout at this point since I had no trouble finding them in store in multiples though Starscream looks good.