PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Animated Prime vs Megatron Battle Begins 2 Pack Release

Code of Honor
06-19-2008, 11:09 PM
The Transformers Animated Prime vs Megatron Battle Begins 2 Pack were found by dr.snakeman at a Toys R Us in Toronto, Ontario.

See what other Transformers toys are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings forum (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4).

down_shift
06-20-2008, 09:08 PM
Siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick. I was just at the Heartland Wal-mart, but I didn't see anything new other then the Animated Leaders.

May have to make a pit stop at TRU tomorrow morning before the Con

crimbot
06-21-2008, 06:23 PM
How much are they??

Optimus_Prime
06-21-2008, 06:28 PM
How much are they??

About $30.

The Ark
06-22-2008, 01:10 AM
Has anyone else had problems OP's waist?

zuffyprime
06-22-2008, 09:31 PM
yes... the spring in the waist causes the waist not to line up properly. There are three screws at the back of his waist. unscrew them, and remove the spring. Fixes the problem... I just fixed mine 2 minutes ago =):D anybody know how to get this damn battle damage off??! (looks to dak...)

GMfan
06-22-2008, 10:30 PM
You can use rubbing alcohol to remove pain but keep in mind it will remove other paint too...Ie if used on Optimus's chest it will also remove the red paint and you'll be left with a translucent blue chest prime...best option is to paint over it

tusko
06-26-2008, 01:05 PM
Regarding the packaging.
The picture shows Megs in his umm... flying blob mode. Mine was packaged with him in robot mode.

Is this a difference of any interest?

Icetron
06-26-2008, 01:43 PM
Regarding the packaging.
The picture shows Megs in his umm... flying blob mode. Mine was packaged with him in robot mode.

In the pic it looks like they were taken out of the package. They're both supposed to be packaged in robot mode.

jjwankenobi
06-26-2008, 01:46 PM
Regarding the packaging.

Looks like the pic you are referring to has the figures on top of the box, rather than in it. I don't think DLX Cybertronian Megs was ever packed in his space cockroach mode...only in his robot mode.

General Tekno
06-26-2008, 03:28 PM
Got the pack yesterday.

Megatron isn't that bad - but it doesn't look hard to get rid of the battledamage since it's all on grey plastic, and to then add black detailing.

Prime's battledamage is ugly, but he's not a bad figure at all.

Poho
06-27-2008, 04:43 PM
considered picking this package up, they looked really cool, but upon closer inspection they seemed a little ghetto.