PDA

View Full Version : Microman colored Refraktor Reconnaissance Team 3-Pack @ Hasbro Pulse

QuadESL63
07-18-2019, 09:45 PM
The just announced Refraktor Reconnaissance Team 3-Pack has just been listed on Hasbro Pulse:

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/preorders/products/transformers-generations-war-for-cybertron-refraktor-reconnaissance-team-3-pack

alternatorfan
07-18-2019, 10:08 PM
So what is the price and if I buy from there am I gonna get dinged for shipping cost.
I would buy that instead of trying to find 3 reflectors normally . Keep me posted.

QuadESL63
07-18-2019, 10:12 PM
So what is the price and if I buy from there am I gonna get dinged for shipping cost.
I would buy that instead of trying to find 3 reflectors normally . Keep me posted.

Price is $69.99US so do your currency conversion...

If you have a US shipping address the shipping cost is ok (they upgraded me to Pulse Premium account at no cost in Feb so standard shipping is free for me), but direct Canadian bound FrdEx shipping is horrible for sure.

MapleMegatron
07-18-2019, 11:03 PM
I would wait till ages 3 and up get it, at least you wouldnt be stuck with too much for shipping nor the 10$ custom fee. This is a web exclusive for collector stores, so we are bound to get it in canada.

QuadESL63
07-18-2019, 11:15 PM
I would wait till ages 3 and up get it, at least you wouldnt be stuck with too much for shipping nor the 10$ custom fee. This is a web exclusive for collector stores, so we are bound to get it in canada.

Hasbro Pulse uses FedEx for Canadian orders, which is outrageous. But if you have a US shipping address it is ok. Like I said I got free standard shipping (for a year) within US and I just have to pay for crossborder delivery with is way way cheaper (even better if you have friends and families down South)

ssjgoku22
07-18-2019, 11:52 PM

It's also on Big Bad Toy Store. Their shipping costs are decent.

JohnathanKong
07-19-2019, 04:23 PM
I like the G1 colours, however, does this pack come with extra parts? It looks like it comes with more parts to make it more "camera" like.

alternatorfan
07-19-2019, 04:45 PM
I like the G1 colours, however, does this pack come with extra parts? It looks like it comes with more parts to make it more "camera" like.

Yes it does.

imfallenangel
07-19-2019, 05:42 PM
ok, NOW it looks a lot better with the extra parts and colors..

But I still believe that they should have made him smaller to be at a better price range and as a "combining" type.

RNSrobot
07-19-2019, 05:49 PM
ok, NOW it looks a lot better with the extra parts and colors..

But I still believe that they should have made him smaller to be at a better price range and as a "combining" type.

Botcon legends class out of legends shockwave was Bangon. They fucked up the smaller classes this wave.

cthulurising
07-19-2019, 06:34 PM
It's up for pre-order at ages 3 and up now already pre-ordered mine

KIDCHUCKLE
07-19-2019, 06:46 PM
It's up for pre-order at ages 3 and up now already pre-ordered mine
Good. Thanks for sharing.

These exclusives really make it hard on us canadians