PDA

View Full Version : Toy Fare early reveal Omega Supreme, Impactor and Jetfire

Tekkamanraiden
02-06-2019, 04:39 PM
I just read this, though I would share.

https://comicbook.com/gear/2019/02/06/transformers-war-for-cybertron-toy-fair-figures-hasbro/

ironclaugh
02-06-2019, 04:41 PM
Omega looks good. He will join the Omega shelf... should I still have Omega Supremes come that point.

Crobot91
02-06-2019, 04:46 PM
I will definitely get Omega for my CHUG display and keep my Fans Toys version for my MP display.

I really like the tank/rocket/launch pad mode.

Jetfire looks just like G1 Sunbow Skyfire! :)

Mirage is okay but Impactor looks great and will look nice with my CHUG Wreckers collection!

BludChylde
02-06-2019, 04:55 PM
I know jack about Impactor, but I like the way he looks.

Hopefully I can get my hands on Omega. Looks like my Classics Mirage and Jetfire are getting replaced.

Ozrein
02-06-2019, 04:56 PM
Omega Supreme looks great! Can't wait to pit him against UW Devy on my shelf.

FreakNasty
02-06-2019, 05:07 PM
I guess Jetfire is the "Commander Class"

Marcotron
02-06-2019, 05:14 PM
So, anyone want to buy my generations Leader Jetfire?
I'm gonna need this one as an upgrade.

Also, Omega looks great, if I can find space for him, and an extra $250 then I'll totally buy him (and then Metroplex, and maybe Fort Max, and Trypticon too). Ok, maybe I'll save some money for food then.

Janitor
02-06-2019, 05:14 PM
Definitely some beauties right there...

*not digging Mirage's wonky ankles though

MonstaBot
02-06-2019, 05:33 PM
Dang it they all look sooo GOOD!!!! I goota catch em all!!!! Never a chance 4 a break :argh::yelling:

GotBot
02-06-2019, 05:40 PM
I find this all VERY interesting. Impactor and Mirage are for sure. That Skyfire is pretty amazing too. I will probably sell my generations one on the cheap. It is still an excellent figure, I'm just a stickler for accuracy and have limited space. Omega, however, is a pass for me, NOT because I don't think he is amazing, I absolutely do, but I already got Wei Jiang's Ultima Guard as my Omega last May. Here is where things get really interesting - taxes in, Siege Omega will be 287.50 here and my Ultima Guard was 293 shipped. Here we have an official and 3p that are pretty much on par pricewise.Let's see what Hasbro brings to the table .

OptimusB38
02-06-2019, 05:46 PM
Mine! Omega looks great, Jetfire too

wervenom
02-06-2019, 05:58 PM
I find it funny that people keep saying their gonna sell Jetfire cheaply when you can hardly get rid of him on a good day for $30. Anyway I'll stick with what I got but he does look very impressive as does the rest. IF Mirage looks as good as the pics then maybe I'll try and sell the classics one.

Baryonyx
02-06-2019, 07:11 PM
I know jack about Impactor, but I like the way he looks.

You should read Nick Roche's IDW Wreckers comics ASAP. They're just awesome.

positivelyken
02-06-2019, 07:29 PM
WOW! Jetfire and Omega Supreme look amazeballs! I will buy the hell out of these badasses!

I'm happy there's going to be a mainline Impactor figure -- but I'm not impressed with what looks to be an upscaled Legends Warpath mold, and hollow to boot. Especially at $29.99 CAD.

Mirage looks great too, very G1 faithful.

This line is full of awesome surprises.

Outtsyder
02-06-2019, 07:36 PM
This song sums up my thoughts on these four:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE

Landstander
02-06-2019, 07:59 PM
I will be getting these. I wonder if commander class is a thing that they will continue or if it is just a one off for this portion of the trilogy.

Collectingtoys
02-06-2019, 08:46 PM
I find it funny that people keep saying their gonna sell Jetfire cheaply when you can hardly get rid of him on a good day for $30. Anyway I'll stick with what I got but he does look very impressive as does the rest. IF Mirage looks as good as the pics then maybe I'll try and sell the classics one.

I was thinking about doing that too, but I really like my Generations Jetfire. It was my first figure that got me hooked into this crazy hobby plus I paid the full $60+tax for it from Toys R Us before I learned about all the sales & discovered Cybertron.ca.

Based on the Amazon.ca pricing, with taxes in, buying both figures at full price is $429.40.

They look incredible and the hours of fun & enjoyment is worth the price!

BludChylde
02-06-2019, 08:49 PM
You should read Nick Roche's IDW Wreckers comics ASAP. They're just awesome.

Cool, I'll have to look into that. The irony is that I stopped collecting comics due to getting heavily into toy collecting.

oroboru
02-06-2019, 08:52 PM
Meh on Inpactor, may get Mirage to fill in the gap, but Jetfire and Omega are awesome.

canprime
02-06-2019, 10:30 PM
I will be getting these. I wonder if commander class is a thing that they will continue or if it is just a one off for this portion of the trilogy.

First off, I agree with others about the hollow limbs on Impactor. Also I think that he gets a lot leeway for being a high demand figure from collectors. I think it is great to get him for all the reasons others have said, bit I am "meh" on this toy.

Mirage is a great update, especially in robot mode. Maybe not so much in vehicle mode, but still worth getting.

Omega Supreme is a great take on the character, and Titan class to boot!! Not sure about his eyes, but otherwise great. The downside is of course the price. Let's hope for a good sale price down the road.

Finally my absolute orgasm...Skyfire!!!!!! This is a great take on a character that has not been given any toy love except by 3Ps. This is a great, and faithful, take on the cartoon character. I look at the pictures and I see the cartoon come to life, in my mind. Then add in the extras to give us a more Veritech look and it is almost like getting 2 toys in 1 package. The best part is that this is a smart, and justifiable, use of a new (or old) class size and price point. Rather than give us a Leader, or Voyager, this gives us a better scaled version for the CHUG line

I hope this class sticks around, but I'm not sure what characters would justify the price. Tidal Wave is great, but I don't know if he is one I would be willing to pay extra to acquire. I have seen suggestions like Star Saber which I personally would love, but again it is hard to say if that moves the needle for me since I have the MP version.

Still, it is a nice problem to have right?

theoneyouknowleast
02-06-2019, 10:46 PM
I could get all of these and its still cheaper then Mp44.

Jetfire is a dream come true. Not sure I would get rid of my other Jetfire voyager and leader love those molds regardless of there flaws.

imfallenangel
02-07-2019, 12:31 AM
what we now need are release dates and sightings!

MilanX3
02-07-2019, 01:25 AM
Omega looks amazing...hope they will do a BOGO when it comes out.

I have a feeling the Jetfire might be one of those exclusives to online shops...Commander class might be like the new Swoop and Ricochet that will be a line of online exclusives, they also had a unique class name.

I like my Combiner Wars Mirage still, so might pass on the new one. Impactor is a remold of a Combiner Wars figure?

Happy Hunting!

RNSrobot
02-07-2019, 01:36 AM
Omega looks amazing...hope they will do a BOGO when it comes out.

I have a feeling the Jetfire might be one of those exclusives to online shops...Commander class might be like the new Swoop and Ricochet that will be a line of online exclusives, they also had a unique class name.

I like my Combiner Wars Mirage still, so might pass on the new one. Impactor is a remold of a Combiner Wars figure?

Happy Hunting!

Impactor is brand new.

Janitor
02-07-2019, 10:22 AM
Jetfire is a dream come true. Not sure I would get rid of my other Jetfire voyager and leader love those molds regardless of there flaws.

Ditto.

Usually when a character gets "upgraded" the old version hits my copping block, but Jetfire/Skyfire has been the exception. Still own various versions of the voyager (Hasbro, Henkei, Dark Skyfire, Treadbolt) and both retail and LG of the Leader. And now this new Commander is a must for me! Would've bought two had Takara still produced their different decos.

zuffyprime
02-07-2019, 11:30 AM
Ditto.

Usually when a character gets "upgraded" the old version hits my copping block, but Jetfire/Skyfire has been the exception. Still own various versions of the voyager (Hasbro, Henkei, Dark Skyfire, Treadbolt) and both retail and LG of the Leader. And now this new Commander is a must for me! Would've bought two had Takara still produced their different decos.

would love to see commander size g1 dinobots!

Collectingtoys
02-07-2019, 12:06 PM

That would be downright craZy! However it would make the most sense, Dinobots were meant to be huge.

Many of us would flood the resale market with our POTP Dinobots.

canprime
02-07-2019, 12:22 PM

TFW2005 had a couple of others suggestions that I liked/wanted that could make sense.

Skylynx. I mean he would be great at this class size and would size up well with some of the Titan class figs (Devastator, Predaking, Omega Supreme).

Blitzwing/Astrotrain/Broadside. Broadside would be great at this scale. It might be too big for Blitzwing and Astrotrain, but they are, in my opinion, larger bots in the toon and I think they would be great at a bigger size. Also there might be a benefit to the triple changers with the larger size allowing for a possibly more faithful transformation between all 3 modes.

RNSrobot
02-07-2019, 12:48 PM
Ditto.

I'm of the opinion that t30 leader Jetfire sucks, but that original classics voyager is fucking golden. So well executed. Tons of playability, awesome transformation, and looks like a BAMF.

FreakNasty
02-07-2019, 01:27 PM
So, do i pose my G1 Jetfire next to this new Commander Jetfire?

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They should both be near the same height...

DCompose
02-07-2019, 02:27 PM
Skyfire.. finally a Sunbow version. As cool as Robotech is... I always wanted this as a kid. Omega, looks awesome, the eyes look a tad odd, won't influence my buying it, but would love to see close up pics. Mirage is the best incarnation of him since G1. Impactor, don't really care.

JonoPrime
02-07-2019, 03:22 PM
Sweet merciful crap, they ALL look great!

Brian12
02-07-2019, 03:31 PM
These all look pretty awesome, I only hope Omega is taller than Devastator. The tank portion doesnt make the micromaster look as tiny as it should but idk.

They list his height to be 2 feet (24 inches) tall but for all we know that could just mean the tip of his track wings. I'm gonna have to see it to believe it.

Landstander
02-07-2019, 03:58 PM
A star saber and victory leo would be awesome among others. I think there will be one commander class for each part of this trilogy at least. And maybe when they are done with titan class, this might replace it? I have seen suggestions like Star Saber which I personally would love, but again it is hard to say if that moves the needle for me since I have the MP version.

Still, it is a nice problem to have right?[/QUOTE]

CobraCommander
02-07-2019, 04:35 PM
Yea, can't wait to see how these scale to Metroplex, love both OS and JT!

UnicornIRL
02-08-2019, 08:31 AM

I don't know what scale they're at, but don't the Gigapower dinos fill this role? I've only seen a handful of videos but they seem, uh, massive to put it lightly.

justprime
02-08-2019, 10:41 AM
Will probably pick up omega and sky/jet fire (if they make enough and we actually see product) more for the modernized look ...I find my Phoenix and gabriel fill the bill for my g1 mp scale ....not much of this line has inspired me ...Hasbro ....to little ,for far too much,,too late

theoneyouknowleast
02-08-2019, 10:44 AM
From what im reading. Jetfire will be as tall as a CW combiner.

Doesn't really work for anyone trying to keep scale as a chug collector. Shame, guess I"ll be keeping Leader Jetfire.

justprime
02-08-2019, 11:01 AM
Yes scale has and will always be an issue no matter who's making them . I try like everyone else and find that compromise is all I can... exspect

Collectingtoys
02-11-2019, 02:52 PM
Skyfire/Jetfire looks even more amazing in these photos.

https://news.tfw2005.com/2019/02/09/new-siege-reveals-at-wonder-festival-jetfire-star-convoy-armada-prime-and-more-382433

https://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/more-images-of-transformers-siege-jetfire-showing-his-colossal-size-from-wonder-festival-2019-winter/42893/

Feels like it is worth the full $130CAD retail price.

imfallenangel
02-16-2019, 09:57 AM
New image of Omega, finally with perspective of size compared to the other Siege figures.

Slightly smaller than I thought he'd be. Looks more like Devastator/Predaking size than citybot.

imfallenangel
02-16-2019, 05:21 PM
More Jetfire stuff:

In hand look with a new feature (so again, a chance to see how big he is):

https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2FDa imChocReports%2Fvideos%2F356053325238325%2F&show_text=0&width=560

imfallenangel
02-16-2019, 06:04 PM
Even better video for both Omega and Jetfire
https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fun icroncom%2Fvideos%2F254089465308162%2F&show_text=0&width=560