PDA

View Full Version : POTP Hun-Gurrr Fan Modes by 3-Year-Old

OldOfflineMan
01-04-2019, 11:55 PM
My 3-year-old and I were playing with the POTP Terrorcons and he surprised me with 4 fan modes for Hun-Gurrr. These were all designed and transformed by him:

- Car
- "Crabbie" (what my son calls a crab, but it looks more like a scorpion)
- Plane
- Spider

Had to put it up on the board (see attachments). I was so proud.

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of articulation the modern figures have.

JLvatron
01-05-2019, 05:00 AM
Well done! The crabbie scorpion is a great mode!
:)

xueyue2
01-05-2019, 08:24 AM
I love this spider mode.

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/attachment.php?attachmentid=42408&stc=1&thumb=1&d=1546660205

GotBot
01-05-2019, 08:40 AM
The spider is very Cyberverse Shockwave -ish and the crannies is a great one. I think my favorite though is the plane.

DuG
01-05-2019, 11:41 AM
Love the imagination of children! The Scorpion/Crab and Spider modes are great! Looks like your kid just found a base figure for a new Scorponok for Hasbro.

BludChylde
01-06-2019, 12:25 PM
I like all 4 but especially love Crabbie.

OldOfflineMan
01-06-2019, 03:23 PM
Love the imagination of children! The Scorpion/Crab and Spider modes are great! Looks like your kid just found a base figure for a new Scorponok for Hasbro.

You're right, the "Crabbie" look is very much like Scorponok. Know how I can submit it to Hasbro? :D

Now that I look at the plane mode a bit more, it's becoming more of a sea turtle to me.

BludChylde
01-06-2019, 04:38 PM
Now that I look at the plane mode a bit more, it's becoming more of a sea turtle to me.

I totally see the sea turtle now.

Collectingtoys
01-07-2019, 03:48 PM
My 3-year-old and I were playing with the POTP Terrorcons and he surprised me with 4 fan modes for Hun-Gurrr. These were all designed and transformed by him:

- Car
- "Crabbie" (what my son calls a crab, but it looks more like a scorpion)
- Plane
- Spider

Had to put it up on the board (see attachments). I was so proud.

I'm constantly amazed at the amount of articulation the modern figures have.

That's awesome! The foundation of future technologies are found right now from playing with Transformers. In a few decades when you celebrate his future achievements you go back to pinpoint this moment.