PDA

View Full Version : walmart boxing day sales

MapleMegatron
12-26-2018, 01:26 AM
there are only 2 items on sale:

POTP deluxes at 11$ and CW G2 Superion at 99$

https://www.walmart.ca/search/transformers/N-110+10000041/page-1?sortBy=price&orderBy=ASC

https://www.walmart.ca/en/ip/transformers-generations-combiner-wars-7-in-1-superion-collection-pack/6000195422574

Yonoid
12-26-2018, 02:02 AM
also check you wm online account section, I noticed an e voucher for $5 off towards anything. no restrictions from what I could tell

Collectingtoys
12-26-2018, 02:51 AM
Thank you gentlemen!

Them Power of the Primes Deluxe Class figures will be future birthday/Christmas presents.

No luck for me when I went into the My Account section of walmart.ca to find the $5 eVoucher. However, can't complain about the $11 price point.

OldOfflineMan
12-26-2018, 09:29 AM
Are there POTP Deluxes still in stock other than the Wave 2 ones? All I see lately are the Moonracers, Blackwing and maybe leftover Jazz.

Collectingtoys
12-26-2018, 10:25 AM
Are there POTP Deluxes still in stock other than the Wave 2 ones? All I see lately are the Moonracers, Blackwing and maybe leftover Jazz.

The Terrorcons were already gone when I ordered, I got 2 each of Sludge, Snarl and Jazz.

MitchPoer
12-26-2018, 01:21 PM
I bought the terrorcons laat week at tru with the bogo 50%, i hope i can find some today in store at that price

Tonestar
12-26-2018, 02:20 PM
Just checked WalMart in Pickering and their POTP Deluxes still scan in at $19.97 and they don't match online prices even their own.

Collectingtoys
12-26-2018, 03:33 PM
Just checked WalMart in Pickering and their POTP Deluxes still scan in at $19.97 and they don't match online prices even their own.

Yes, I have had that come up a couple of times over past few years. Been given the same msg that Wal*Mart online is different than Wal*Mart stores. Guess the logistics of integrating the online & retail store systems might be quite a challenge.

MahtimusPrime09
12-26-2018, 05:37 PM
Yes, I have had that come up a couple of times over past few years. Been given the same msg that Wal*Mart online is different than Wal*Mart stores. Guess the logistics of integrating the online & retail store systems might be quite a challenge.
After seeing the chaos ensuing at my Walmart today, I just walked over to Toys R Us next door. Picked up Moonracer, showed them the Walmart page, and they price matched it with no hassle. So if anyone has this problem and a Toys R Us is nearby, try that.

RNSrobot
12-26-2018, 06:26 PM
So if they go on clearance in my neck of the woods... can I just return the ones I bought for full price and immediately rebuy them? They don't price adjust for clearance.

Collectingtoys
12-26-2018, 06:56 PM
So if they go on clearance in my neck of the woods... can I just return the ones I bought for full price and immediately rebuy them? They don't price adjust for clearance.

Yes absolutely, as long as you have the receipt that you paid for full price from Wal*Mart, they will return every penny.

RNSrobot
12-26-2018, 07:02 PM
Yes absolutely, as long as you have the receipt that you paid for full price from Wal*Mart, they will return every penny.

Good, cos after needing to unload a bunch of stuff in the fall to make ends meet I'm in better shape. Found all the Terrorcons and most of the Dinobots at WM in the past week... but you're damn rights I'd rather pay 11 bucks a shot over 20.

theoneyouknowleast
12-26-2018, 07:54 PM
I believe walmarts return policy is 90 days but price adjustment is 14 or 30 days.

Alexander Quinn
12-26-2018, 09:38 PM
After seeing the chaos ensuing at my Walmart today, I just walked over to Toys R Us next door. Picked up Moonracer, showed them the Walmart page, and they price matched it with no hassle. So if anyone has this problem and a Toys R Us is nearby, try that.

Absolutely this. Walmart can go f*** themselves with their ass backwards online policies. But from my experience, Toys R Us is chill about price matching anything. Grabbed an extra Starlink Battle for Atlas starter pack from them today and showed them the price online from Best Buy. Dude matched it no problem. (Side note: great game. Go get a copy. They’re dirt cheap right now. I have it on Switch and just bought the extra for PS4 to get the extra ship.)

RNSrobot
12-26-2018, 10:10 PM
I believe walmarts return policy is 90 days but price adjustment is 14 or 30 days.

Yah, I looked it up. "Excludes clearance prices." *Jerk off motion*

So I'll return and rebuy immediately 🤣🤣🤣🤣that's fucking sixty bucks back in my pocket. Yes, I will talk to your manager. They're sealed so who gives a fuck. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

MapleMegatron
12-27-2018, 12:03 AM

Just go to TRU and price match there.

RNSrobot
12-27-2018, 12:48 AM
Just go to TRU and price match there.

... I mean, if they have the stock you're looking for. =\

Pascal
12-27-2018, 10:02 AM
Absolutely this. Walmart can go f*** themselves with their ass backwards online policies. But from my experience, Toys R Us is chill about price matching anything. Grabbed an extra Starlink Battle for Atlas starter pack from them today and showed them the price online from Best Buy. Dude matched it no problem. (Side note: great game. Go get a copy. They’re dirt cheap right now. I have it on Switch and just bought the extra for PS4 to get the extra ship.)

My daughter won one after making a podium at the 1K provincial championships, we ended up reselling it $75 since we don't have a PS4. Was it good price?