PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Dreams

JLvatron
03-11-2008, 04:28 AM
Hi all, this thread is for sharing cool Transformers dreams.

I just dreamt last night we were at TFcon, but it was the same weekend as BotCon in Boston.
TFcon was awesome (as usual) and Saturday night it seemed my fellow car-ers had changed their plans, so I'd have to drive back to Montreal alone that night.:(

Some attendees discovered a cheap flight to Boston, so I considered flying to BotCon to catch the last day & night!:)
I even had a hotel plan... :cool:

I would expect some nice BotConners to offer to share their room. :D

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
03-12-2008, 01:23 AM
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh mine are just a tad bit different then yours :p

i had one the other night, it started in the middle of some war between Ultra Magnus and Devastator (which is a scene i long to see) and UM was kicking MAJOR ass. Then suddenly Devastator crashed into my house. yeah. since you know his size, you know my house was GONE.

i remember i started screaming at him or something like that and then stupidly went over to his leg and started hitting it with some bat i had found convienently on the ground beside me. and he fell over (shocking i know). and then everyone rejoiced cause he was done in and UM started rebuilding my house in over-alls :p

it was pretty much awsome.

CobraCommander
03-12-2008, 06:21 AM
LOL :D

The only TF dreams I have ever had revolved around me being warped back to the 80's in a Woolco and seeing all the G1 toys on the shelf and piling them into my cart, unfortunately I end up waking up :(

JLvatron
03-12-2008, 11:47 AM
and then everyone rejoiced cause he was done in and UM started rebuilding my house in over-alls :p

it was pretty much awsome.

Sounds awesome. Were Magnus's overalls the same 1's from when he was a synthoid-human?

pandaprime
03-12-2008, 12:17 PM
LOL :D

The only TF dreams I have ever had revolved around me being warped back to the 80's in a Woolco and seeing all the G1 toys on the shelf and piling them into my cart, unfortunately I end up waking up :(

mine is similar but I am in a Woodwards :D

Team Jetfire
03-12-2008, 02:53 PM
The only one that I can think of is Starwars related...

I dremt that I was in Japan, at this big toy store that had all of the new Starwars toys (just before EP 1 came out.) Problem was I couldn't buy any...just look.

IronCrow
03-12-2008, 04:48 PM
I've had more than my fair share of strange Transformer dreams. In my most recent one, I was at the mall with (movie) Ironhide for some reason, and he was getting right pissed off that he couldn't fit on the escalator.

I also vaguely remember a dream where I was arguing with Ratchet about whether or not Prowl smelled like grapes.

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
03-12-2008, 05:14 PM
I've had more than my fair share of strange Transformer dreams. In my most recent one, I was at the mall with (movie) Ironhide for some reason, and he was getting right pissed off that he couldn't fit on the escalator.

I also vaguely remember a dream where I was arguing with Ratchet about whether or not Prowl smelled like grapes.

i LOL'd hard. wonder if prowl really does smell like grapes.

Protoman
03-13-2008, 04:55 AM
I just dreamt last night we were at TFcon, but it was the same weekend as BotCon in Boston.
TFcon was awesome (as usual) and Saturday night it seemed my fellow car-ers had changed their plans, so I'd have to drive back to Montreal alone that night.:(

Oh Mees! You know I would not abandon you like that! Part of the fun is the car rides!

Hmmm can't say I ever had a dream about Transformers........

-KG-
03-13-2008, 10:34 AM
Funny, I just had one last night. It's not very interesting, I was watching Transformers 2. Megatron, Starscream and Ultra Magnus were in it. There was also a red Decepticon car.

JLvatron
03-13-2008, 01:01 PM
Funny, I just had one last night. It's not very interesting, I was watching Transformers 2. Megatron, Starscream and Ultra Magnus were in it. There was also a red Decepticon car.

Not very interesting??? Dude, that's a great dream! :)

Now when TF 2 comes out and everyone's talking about it, you can say,

"I saw the preview" :p

JLvatron
03-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Oh Mees! You know I would not abandon you like that! Part of the fun is the car rides!
Thanks Protoman!:) I am reassured, mon TF pal!:cool:

Hmmm can't say I ever had a dream about Transformers........
You haven't???? :eek: :eek: :eek:
I may need to reconsider my 'TF pal' praise.:confused: :p

JLvatron
12-29-2008, 03:25 PM
Had a dream last night I was watching TF the movie, but it was an original real before edits. There was a whole section where Unicron grabbed Hot Rod with his hands. :)

There was also a part that was scary but I can't remember now.
Either way, it's awesome cause it's a Transformers dream. :cool:

CMDR Starfire Prime
12-30-2008, 06:12 AM
Well I too have my share of TF dreams I dreamt that I was in the TF series Cybertron and I was Co-Commander of the Autobots and I was also carrying half of the Matrix :p

Autovolt 127
12-30-2008, 09:04 AM
dreampt last night i foudn a universe cyclonus but couldn't get him.... :(:mad:

Autovolt 127
12-30-2008, 06:06 PM
dreampt last night i found a universe cyclonus but couldn't get him.... :(:mad:

to continue from earlier today i got a cyclonus and hound :D

JLvatron
12-30-2008, 10:19 PM
Wow! It's a dream come true!! :)

keanu577
12-30-2008, 11:37 PM
Here's a one I imagined. Day Dreaming! (It's a dream right?) So I was going to sleep then suddenly I heard metal walking from outside. But I continued to go asleep. 1 hour later, Megatron and Galvatron went inside the house and killed me with their HUMONGOUS guns! Then I woke then saw them then they shot me again and it wen't over and over untill I really needed to piss. Also theirs a one where every human die because of Unicron. All Autobots die also. They had to pour cold water on me to wake me up.:o I cried after that.:o

Autovolt 127
12-31-2008, 10:08 AM
Here's a one I imagined. Day Dreaming! (It's a dream right?) So I was going to sleep then suddenly I heard metal walking from outside. But I continued to go asleep. 1 hour later, Megatron and Galvatron went inside the house and killed me with their HUMONGOUS guns! Then I woke then saw them then they shot me again and it wen't over and over untill I really needed to piss. Also theirs a one where every human die because of Unicron. All Autobots die also. They had to pour cold water on me to wake me up.:o I cried after that.:o

holy crap..i'd be honoured if megatron or galvatron tried going freddy krugger on me,.....

(killing during sleeps is what i mean)

-KG-
01-02-2009, 11:40 AM
I keep on having dreams where I'm shopping for Universe figs but I can never find any I need. I did find Voyager Hound, though. He even came with an empty shell of Masterpiece Megatron.:confused:

Autovolt 127
01-02-2009, 07:34 PM
I keep on having dreams where I'm shopping for Universe figs but I can never find any I need. I did find Voyager Hound, though. He even came with an empty shell of Masterpiece Megatron.:confused:

if only Hasbro would release MP-05 i don't want to spend a $100 for a takara import that'll break i'd pay $60 american/canadian for something that breaks but you pay less!

Nightshade83
01-06-2009, 12:57 PM
I had a dream once that my old CD boom box Transformed into Frenzy, who then ripped up all my textbooks and notes for school, the little bastard.

Hey, textbooks are expensive!

Conincidently, my boombox, which I got years before the TF movie came out, really does look quite a bit like Frenzy's alt mode.

My boyfriend dreamt once that Barricade pulled him over, and tried to give him a ticket for "being a squishy little pest" before chasing him halfway to Windsor, demonlishing a Timmy's drive-thru on the way.

astrana
01-21-2009, 12:27 PM
So I had a pretty good TF dream last night.

In the dream I was checking some retails for TF, and ended up finding the TF2 Arcee box set for cheap, a gift set contain headmaster chromdrone, brainstorm... for only 100 CND

i was so happy..

pud333
01-21-2009, 01:53 PM
Someone clearly needs to detox from TFs. :p

JLvatron
01-21-2009, 03:57 PM
So I had a pretty good TF dream last night.

In the dream I was checking some retails for TF, and ended up finding the TF2 Arcee box set for cheap, a gift set contain headmaster chromdrone, brainstorm... for only 100 CND

i was so happy..

Congratulations on the cool dream! :)

You musta felt like a million bucks! :cool:
... er, make that 100 CND! :rolleyes: :p

JLvatron
01-21-2009, 03:59 PM
Someone clearly needs to detox from TFs.

Is that what happened to you in your avatar?

astrana
01-21-2009, 04:28 PM
Congratulations on the cool dream! :)

You musta felt like a million bucks! :cool:
... er, make that 100 CND! :rolleyes: :p

lol. only if dream come true

JLvatron
03-08-2009, 01:43 PM
Ok, I had a dream last night that President Obama came to TFcon! :D

So all of youz who are wondering when this year's Guest announcements will be made to the public, let's just say we have some "security issues" to cover 1st.

Thank you. ;)

QuadESL63
03-08-2009, 02:38 PM
if only Hasbro would release MP-05 i don't want to spend a $100 for a takara import that'll break i'd pay $60 american/canadian for something that breaks but you pay less!

Dream on :D

Nocturn
03-08-2009, 02:55 PM
My transformers dream? Classics Soundwave.

OH now I see what you were getting at here.

Vega-Starscream
03-12-2009, 12:52 AM
I remember a while back I dream about Optimus Prime with a group of Autobots on a spaceship in a mission to destroy Unicron and gather helpless humans along the way, and among them was Homer Simpson and his family, that's was freaking weird!! don't know how it ended, woke up.

Another dream I had is about a small colonie of humans who have establish themselves on a distant planet, they now must make haste and evacuate the planet for a coming threat they had detected in far space coming directly to them. They manage to escape in time while Unicron start destroying and eating their planet (yes I know, Unicron again, must do a fixation on him :))
They escaped on another planet who was populated with an alien species (they looked like they where coming strait from that old thundercat show, lol) they welcome them and lived together happily.

Shepp
04-06-2009, 09:59 PM
First of all, I don't dream too often. Or if I do, I just don't remember them. But I was lucky I remembered this one.

Ok, the other night I had a really vivid interesting Transformers related dream.

For some reason the whole thing was from the perspective of the Mini-Con Backtrack. Probably since I associated him with my now dead car.

Anyways, it was during TFCon (on some nameless year, but it was HUGE anyways) and I was paired off with an FBI agent, an RCMP officer, and a member of the OPP, each of them human. So we were there to foil some criminal syndicate that was trying to use the hotel and the event to cover up some massive weapon shipments.

We caught animated Shockwave somewhere in the lower levels of the hotel, but he didn't seem that knowledgeable of the whole operation.

Anyways, as the investigation went deeper and deeper into things, it turns out that the OPP officer was actually the headmaster Zarak in disguise, and the one organizing the whole smuggling ring.

So he transformed into a Headmaster-type unit and was flying down the halls and elevator shafts trying to escape.

The epic chase of destruction flowed throughout the hotel, tearing through walls and floors, knocking out entire rooms. I can't quite describe any of it accurately because most of it is forgotten at this point, but it was awesome.

So finally the chase ends up in the foyer out in front of the dealer and conference rooms, and I, as Backtrack had Zarak pinned down, firing my wrist blaster point blank into his side and spraying Cybertronian (or Nebulan? It was green, so whatever) fluids all over the place.

I had called for backup, and was waiting for it to arrive, since I was almost as damaged as Zarak and could't hold him forever.

Anyways, so many people were in costumes, and I mean really REALLY accurate costumes, so I couldn't tell who was really there as my backup. Plus, everyone was crowding around and snapping all sorts of pictures of the two of us battling on the floor. It was pretty annoying.

Then after a few gruelling seconds of uncertainly, a Throttlebot (the blue-orange dump truck, I forgot his name) rushed over and slammed his fist into Zarak's chest, ending the struggle and lifting me to my feet. The FBI and RCMP agents finally got there and slapped some cuffs on Zarak. I was congradulated and told to book some time in an R-chamber and given some time off to enjoy the con.

All in all it was a really cool dream. And driving around in vehicle mode was more or less like GTA in 3rd person mode.