PDA

View Full Version : Anime-Export questions

CanBot
05-16-2015, 05:25 PM
Guys, does AE ever get stock after something is released?

It seems their big draw is low pre-order prices. I missed out on some stuff, and wonder if they'll become available again. Not with the 30% discount of course, but their normal prices are still pretty competitive.

I sent them an email but heard nothing back a few weeks ago. I see that they do have certain things in stock...some MP stuff that has pretty high prices (like Movie MP Bumblebee for like $300 USD) but I'm looking at some of their other, lower priced items.

Or should I just use them for pre-orders and leave it at that? I've got Tracks on order with them, it's my first overseas preorder.

Thanks for any help!

CanBot
05-18-2015, 02:32 PM
I guess nobody knows?...I figure that they probably don't keep stock after the pre-orders, at least not much. Most things look sold-out, at least the popular TF stuff.

Ozrein
05-19-2015, 06:03 PM
From my experience, they don't appear to order extra stock above their preorder quantities. Sometimes, they'll get a small amount (usually 1, it seems) available after the item is released but it would seem to me that those would be canceled preorders or something since they very rarely have more than the 1 or 2 available. Also, these limited quantity in-stock items also always seem to go to full market value.