PDA

View Full Version : My Cartoon Heroes - Sponsor Question ?

Xtreme987
05-02-2015, 08:44 PM
Anyone have any insight as to why this is still a site sponsor ? Their website has been under construction since I joined this forum 2 years ago.

Thanks ... any information is appreciated. :)

ANDROID PRIME
05-02-2015, 09:38 PM
I deal with them (Spiros) all the time, Great guy. ( located in the GTA) He sends emails with preorders and notifications when things come in. Great for imports and third party figures. I've even got Hot Toys figures from him. He goes to most major toy shows around the GTA. I don't know their shipping policies as I have only done local pickup. I would recomend sending an email (mycartoonheroes@gmail.com) and get added to his mailing list.

Xtreme987
05-03-2015, 09:08 PM
Thanx Android Prime :)

Sureshot22
05-03-2015, 10:24 PM
Better to look in to other local sellers that sell much cheaper unless he sells cheaper then the prices he has in his emails. (Prices are waaay over priced in the emails) look into slayback. He gets everything in and much cheaper.

Xtreme987
05-03-2015, 10:40 PM
Better to look in to other local sellers that sell much cheaper unless he sells cheaper then the prices he has in his emails. (Prices are waaay over priced in the emails) look into slayback. He gets everything in and much cheaper.

Thanx Sureshot will take that into consideration in the future. :)