PDA

View Full Version : Transformers song Modern Family

Ironwave
05-01-2015, 05:58 PM
As I was watching Comedy Thursday, I was watching Modern Family and they happen to have THE TOUCH by Stan Bush on the background as they were training in the background, I got shivers cause they used a TF song from the original movie TF:TM 86 on a 2015 show, how cool is that. Has anybody else seen the show?

JLvatron
05-01-2015, 06:09 PM
Cool! :)
I watch the show, as I'm an Al Bundy fan.
I haven't seen the latest ep.

I've heard U Got The Touch on another TV show (Chuck), but it wasn't the 1986 movie version. It might even have been a different singer, as immoral as that sounds. :(

Was it the latest episode?

Ironwave
05-01-2015, 06:17 PM
Yes it was the latest episode, you can catch it on Demand and it's the original song

Masta_Skidz
05-01-2015, 06:21 PM
most training montages in comedy are paired with either eye of the tiger or you got the touch so it is not that weird to hear it but then again I do watch a lot of comedy

JLvatron
05-01-2015, 10:23 PM
most training montages in comedy are paired with either eye of the tiger or you got the touch so it is not that weird to hear it but then again I do watch a lot of comedy

U Got the Touch was only known to Transformers fans, but Eye of the Fibre was known mainstreamly all over the world.

I'm curious what other shows you've seen with U Got the Touch.

JLvatron
05-01-2015, 11:41 PM
Hey Ironwave, I just watched it and didn't hear it.
I'm caught up with all aired eps and haven't heard the song.

What happened in the episode?
Maybe the story will give me a good idea of which episode it is.

CdnCollector420
05-02-2015, 01:11 AM
It was actually the Goldebergs episode s02e22! and also not the first time TF have been on the show... if looking to download, be sure to find the one labelled "proper"

The 12th Prime
05-02-2015, 01:20 AM
Cool! :)
I watch the show, as I'm an Al Bundy fan.
I haven't seen the latest ep.

I've heard U Got The Touch on another TV show (Chuck), but it wasn't the 1986 movie version. It might even have been a different singer, as immoral as that sounds. :(

Was it the latest episode?

Yay Al Bundy! Maybe Mark Whalberg was singing the Boogie Nights version ;) check out Pre Order 66 Episode 57 for more of that action an hour and a half of it on loop, lmao! Along with Mark Whalberg's comeback to the music scene :)