PDA

View Full Version : TF: Battle Tactics

Ironwave
04-29-2015, 05:17 PM
Who here enjoys this great game that is available on Android and IOs. I am hooked on it and it's pretty addictive, but there's not a lot of things I can do at this point, since the Campaigns wants special Transformers with special abilities, and the only thing I keep doing is Bot Teams fights. Currently there's over 100 characters, which I wish I could get, but like I said I am stuck with what I have.

Cybercoins: 1665
Golds: 5
Energon Cubes: 1

But I do have a few resources, like events core, transmetals, exclusive cores etc,...

And the characters I have are:

Sergent Kup: 33
Swerve: 32
Warpath: 36
Viper: 39
Bumblebee: 39
Cosmos: 38
Blurr: 39
Trailcutter: 39
Ratchet: 34
Optimus Prime: 39 Max Level
Huffer: 50
Blackjack: 39 Max Level
Powerglide: 44
Thundercracker 45 Max Level

NINirvana
04-30-2015, 12:27 AM
I'm playing as well, have been for a while now. I have Superion and Menasor, as well as Optimus Primal. Building a Skywarp right now and it's going to take another day...

Join a group if you haven't already, lots of advantages to doing so.

Ironwave
04-30-2015, 01:17 PM
I received Brawl randomly, I got Nemesis Prime, Windcharger and Dreadwing

How come groups have advantages?

NINirvana
04-30-2015, 01:37 PM
You got Brawl because of individual rankings, I'm assuming. Brawl is part of the Bruticus special event that was on. I got two of them (one for being in a group).

I'm using Op Primal, Superion and Astrotrain (all max) for team 1, Menasor (max) with Vortex and Waspinator for team 2 and randoms for team 3 for the Scourge monthly event.

When you join a group, you give random drops to teammates when you play and you also receive random drops. They range from 1000 coins, to more transmetal, to gold, etc. They also help you for the special events, which is how I got Superion, Menasor, Primal and the second Brawl.

You'll find eventually that you have way more cybermetal and transmetal than you'll know what to do with (I have 3033 cyber and 982 trans). They help you recruit guys but you get so much of it, you'll never not have enough. The important drops I'm always hoping for are coins to upgrade your guys (Menasor and Superion took 20000 each for final coin upgrades), power tokens for upgrades (Superion and Menasor took 10 each to reach top level) and of course, all those other cores (Hunter, Scout, etc.).

Ironwave
04-30-2015, 05:27 PM
How do you get characters in groups? I have characters that their max level is 39 or 40, should I sell them? cause they can't more up

NINirvana
05-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Characters come from the special events (like the Insecticon Hunger one going on right now). When you join a group, everyone battles and contributes points and you rank up and get characters that way.

I'd save your characters for now. You don't end up selling them for much, and early on you need them to do battle. You'll get better characters quickly and just focus on upgrading those, and sell them later.

Ironwave
05-10-2015, 05:55 PM
My team grew, and it's pretty sweet!!!

Autobots:
Optimus Prime
Ratchet
Roadbuster
Huffer
Blurr
Warpath
Bumblebee
Punch-Counterpunch
Jackpot
Windcharger
Red Alert
Powerglide
Cosmos
Trailbreaker

Decepticons:
Thundercracker
Armada Starscream
Brawl
Runamuck
Kickback
Dirge
Dreadwing
Thrust
Breakdown
Blackjack
Viper
Octane
Nemesis Prime

Maximus
07-21-2015, 07:19 PM
Are there any leagues for Cybertron members? I'm looking for a league

Tekkamanraiden
02-25-2016, 10:21 PM
Looks like they are shutting it down mid march. Too bad I rather enjoyed playing.

Ironwave
02-26-2016, 07:13 PM
Good Riddance TFBT and DENA, come on Hasbro, bring us a real TF mobile game

JLvatron
02-28-2016, 05:05 PM
Good Riddance TFBT and DENA, come on Hasbro, bring us a real TF mobile game

I have a name for the next TF mobile game:

"Transformers: Immobile!"
:)

Protoman
02-28-2016, 05:15 PM
The reality of mobile gaming. It's all flash in the pan and when it's gone, it's gone forever.

Like it never happened.

All those hours you put into NES or SNES, it's still with you and so is the games

Hours into Battle Tactics, bought "pay to play" energon. All gone.

JLvatron
02-28-2016, 07:40 PM
Hours into Battle Tactics, bought "pay to play" energon. All gone.

In other words, "Pay to Win (Lose)"