PDA

View Full Version : AoE out on Netflix

elburrito
03-15-2015, 08:50 AM
...yes it is.

CanBot
03-15-2015, 05:20 PM
You know, AoE has gotten nothing but bad reviews and press and all that, but when I watched it with my wife it wasn't like a complete waste of time. I got about as much enjoyment out of it as I did the previous three...never really felt the need to watch any of those more than once. I'm sure I will in the future.

What does this mean for the fifth movie?...will there even be a fifth movie? And if there isn't, what does it mean for the line? Another thread, perhaps, but oh well.

I'd watch a fifth movie...didn't they say they're possibly getting a Bay replacement for a possible future sequel?

timcrook
03-15-2015, 05:37 PM
I want another animated movie. G1/classics style robots.

Dynamo.Dave
03-15-2015, 06:32 PM
There's a 5th on the way for sure.
No one looks at a billion dollars and says "yeah I'm good".

Tekkamanraiden
03-15-2015, 07:01 PM
There's a 5th on the way for sure.
No one looks at a billion dollars and says "yeah I'm good".

5th and a 6th from what I understand.

Blitzwing
03-16-2015, 12:42 PM
You know, AoE has gotten nothing but bad reviews and press and all that, but when I watched it with my wife it wasn't like a complete waste of time. I got about as much enjoyment out of it as I did the previous three...never really felt the need to watch any of those more than once. I'm sure I will in the future.

What does this mean for the fifth movie?...will there even be a fifth movie? And if there isn't, what does it mean for the line? Another thread, perhaps, but oh well.

I'd watch a fifth movie...didn't they say they're possibly getting a Bay replacement for a possible future sequel?

With the exception of the 2007 movie, all of the movies have gotten very poor reviews, but still make loads of $$$ at the box office, so they will keep making them as long as the $$$ is there.

Bay is supposedly not directing the 5th film, but that's what he said last time. Even if he doesn't, the look of the film will most likely follow very closely to what Bay has done in the first 4 movies. It will be a while before we get a "true" reboot.

Pgianos
03-16-2015, 01:21 PM
With the exception of the first half of tf1 and the last act of tf3 the rest have utter garbage. Story, characters, dialogue action sequences were literally painful. The only saving grace has been peter Cullen as optimus. That's it. Enough with the zany humans and robots yelling screaming acting silly.

Pgianos
03-16-2015, 01:22 PM
Oh wait john goodman as hound in tf4 was the best performance

Pgianos
03-16-2015, 01:25 PM
It's clear they have a formula and their sticking to it. 3-4 humans come along for the ride bc they are involved somehow ... In tf1 mikheala was better not to get in the car.... Pointless!

Mike
03-16-2015, 02:11 PM
They'e not very good stories, but still fun to watch for the action and explosions and stuff. I've watched them all countless times, they're pretty entertaining!