PDA

View Full Version : retailers importing question

Scrapper6
02-21-2015, 11:40 PM
Say, who's bringing in the takara versions of RID? I'm kind of interested in their slightly improved Strongarm deco. Aside from non-Canadian sellers like BBTS or HLJ who in Canada will be a source for these?

pandaprime
02-21-2015, 11:43 PM
Ages 3+ Up! Just check the links on the right side of the page

Scrapper6
02-21-2015, 11:55 PM
Ages 3+ Up! Just check the links on the right side of the page

Yeah, was kind of hoping for someone I've done business with before. Not too familiar with A3U, however I recall hearing some bad stories in the past... I think.

Pgianos
02-22-2015, 12:21 AM
I don't do business with sites selling in American dollars out of principle. I'm pretty sure when they ship items they pay it in Canadian dollars yet they charge in US. No thanks. Make didn't raise no fool.

elburrito
02-22-2015, 12:26 AM
I completely agree. A Canadian retailer that prices in USD gets zero business from me.

I don't do business with sites selling in American dollars out of principle. I'm pretty sure when they ship items they pay it in Canadian dollars yet they charge in US. No thanks. Make didn't raise no fool.

Pgianos
02-22-2015, 12:46 AM
I completely agree. A Canadian retailer that prices in USD gets zero business from me.

Thanks dude it's good to know what I think
Isn't way out of the norm.

Megatron75
02-22-2015, 12:54 AM

I've bought from them once or twice before but never understood that. Given the exchange rate these days I can't say I disagree with you.

pandaprime
02-22-2015, 04:12 AM
Yeah, was kind of hoping for someone I've done business with before. Not too familiar with A3U, however I recall hearing some bad stories in the past... I think.

how about http://www.itcamefromjapan.com/

They don't have any figures offered yet but you could keep checking?

Robimus
02-22-2015, 09:19 AM
Chances are Evolution is. I'll ask him today.

laffy
02-22-2015, 10:17 AM
wait so if not buying from a retailer that sells in us funds does that not mean you do give repo labels your business? as I agree that they shouldn't I find that if these company do lots of business outside of Canada its much easier to price their stuff in us funds