PDA

View Full Version : DOTM Ark

Ironwave
02-21-2015, 05:40 PM
We know that the Autobots located the Ark's crash site on the Moon, when both Prime and Ratchet went to the Ark to see if there is any survivors or at least find something of useful, but only coming with 5 pillars including the control pillar and bringing Sentinel to Earth living the rest on the Ark. Now let's step back and think for a moment, we know that the Ark and its occupants are still on the Moon and Galvatron would require a new army. My question is, what's stopping Galvatron (since he is an upgrade of Megatron), to go to the Moon and retrieve those Bots, bring them back to Earth and revive them as Cons?

Ironwave
02-23-2015, 03:51 PM
I guess not.

nicoath
02-23-2015, 07:23 PM
I think the main reason as to why AOE Galvatron didn't retrieve an army of Decepticons from the crash landed Ark is piss poor cohesive continuity in the movie franchise. Not to mention terrible writing. But, that's just what I'm assuming.

:doh:

joshimus
02-24-2015, 12:39 AM
Yeah, the contingency plans were all over the place
-Megatron wants to use the cube and crash lands on earth even though he was really meeting Sentinel Prime
- Fallen wanted to destroy the sun which would have more than likely destroyed the galaxy...which...is also kinda silly considering Earth is in the galaxy.
-Sentinel wakes up to use the stuff to transport cybertron all because Megatron froze and didn't get the Allspark like he kinda originally sorta wanted to do as a double cross to Sentinel even though they had a pretty good plan of transporting Cybertron to Earths orbit...which possibly could have shifted the gravitational pull of Earth, maybe, I dunno.
- So, for Galvatron to go to the moon, which he has no means of, to revive dead autobots as decepticons, as he has no means of, wouldn't work either...but I could see the writers making that happen.

Man the timelines are so messed up too.

Ironwave
02-24-2015, 01:05 AM
More messed up than G1? lol

Shockwave 75
02-24-2015, 01:06 AM
Yeah, the contingency plans were all over the place
-Megatron wants to use the cube and crash lands on earth even though he was really meeting Sentinel Prime
- Fallen wanted to destroy the sun which would have more than likely destroyed the solar system...which...is also kinda silly considering Earth is in the solar system.
-Sentinel wakes up to use the stuff to transport cybertron all because Megatron froze and didn't get the Allspark like he kinda originally sorta wanted to do as a double cross to Sentinel even though they had a pretty good plan of transporting Cybertron to Earths orbit...which possibly could have shifted the gravitational pull of Earth, maybe, I dunno.
- So, for Galvatron to go to the moon, which he has no means of, to revive dead autobots as decepticons, as he has no means of, wouldn't work either...but I could see the writers making that happen.

Man the timelines are so messed up too.
Fixed.

Mega-Prime 316
02-24-2015, 10:46 AM
Not to mention that the humans in AOE were able to melt down and recycle transformer bodies to make their own stuff. IE Galvatron.

BoNKerS
02-24-2015, 12:15 PM
Please get rid of the humans...

Paradigm-Shift Prime
02-24-2015, 12:18 PM
Just my opinion, but just like the writers, producers, director, etc., I just can't bring myself to care one bit about movie anything at this point.

Metroplex79
02-24-2015, 12:23 PM
I would love to see Galvatron fly to the moon in truck mode.
:rofl:

I doubt he has enhanced boots like Optimus.

JLvatron
02-24-2015, 12:44 PM
I'll rule out lack of production consistency, and consider only at the Bay movies canon here.

Not to mention that the humans in AOE were able to melt down and recycle transformer bodies to make their own stuff. IE Galvatron.

This.
The evil humans were desperate for Transformer building material.
Frasier had enough pull with evil government that he could easily get resources to salvage Sentinel's Ark crew.
Easier since they're all deactivated.

There would be nothing left for Galvatron on the moon for movie #5.