PDA

View Full Version : So there are 2 versions of Animated Megatron : deluxe and voyager

Pascal
01-21-2008, 01:35 PM
http://www.actoys.net/bbs/read.php?tid-242273.html

I'm stoked now, I thought I would have to buy 2 versions of the voyager mold only to get earth mode Prime. Both look really good imo.

GMfan
01-21-2008, 02:19 PM
Thats odd, I wonder why they would make a slightly smaller mold for a figure which only appears for 10 minutes in the shows opening. I'll be honest, I like the darker colour of the deluxe one but I'm going to have to get the voyager for the size compared to delexe OP.

SMOG
01-21-2008, 02:25 PM
Interesting... considering that Earth Mode Prime and Cybertron Mode Megatron will probably never meet. :)

I wonder if these will only be available in the 2-pack as "battle damaged". Hopefully the damage will be easy to remove.

I confess, I sort of like the Deluxe version better. In this line so far, it seems like there's not much size difference between Deluxes and Voyagers.

zmog

Pascal
01-21-2008, 02:32 PM
Thats odd, I wonder why they would make a slightly smaller mold for a figure which only appears for 10 minutes in the shows opening.

It's been done before... Remember the Energon TRU exclusive DLX Prime & Megatron set... Transformation doesn't look exactly the same too, so that's even better.

dak
01-21-2008, 03:19 PM
I'm not sure if I like it better..... lol. IT still looks great, and I'll prob get the 2 pack.

pud333
01-21-2008, 05:35 PM
There's not much of a size difference, eh?

MightAsWell Go4ASoda
01-21-2008, 06:31 PM
I actually like both, i think i'll have to get both (even though i told myself i wouldn;t be getting any of the show figures........looks like i cracked)

mitchmurphy
01-25-2008, 06:30 PM
i want the 2 pack with the dvd alot right now, but now it looks like another megs is going to have a home

Paradigm-Shift Prime
01-25-2008, 07:26 PM
I like both versions of the cyb. Megs but the voyagers seem like real rip-offs to me so far for Animated price-wise (voyager Op, Megs, Bulkhead, Starscream), being just slightly larger than deluxes and not really more complex.

Pascal
01-25-2008, 08:09 PM
I wonder if Leader Bulkhead will be just an oversize version or completely redesigned... but if it's redesigned, it won't match the show since the Voyager version already does... right?

mitchmurphy
01-25-2008, 08:11 PM
^^ yea. actually tho im probly gunna hold off on bulkhead because he doesnt seem all that great. ill get him later down the line.

right now its just the 2pack and starscream for me