PDA

View Full Version : Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 5 Released at Canadian Retail

Benzo
01-22-2014, 08:14 PM
Thanks to cybertron.ca member Hellboy we now know that Transformers Generations Voyager Wave 5 Rhinox (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/generations-20-autobots-515/rhinox-7292/?catid=searchresults&searchid=633459) and Doubledealer (http://www.tfw2005.com/resources/generations-20-decepticons-516/decepticon-doubledealer-7293/?catid=searchresults&searchid=633459) has been sighted at a Toys R Us in Ontario. This wave has also been sighted at a Toys R Us in Manitoba.

To find this and other Transformers in your area, check out the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4).

Benzo
01-22-2014, 08:34 PM
hunt responsibly guys.. we don't want another rhino species to go extinct. :p

Stapler
01-22-2014, 08:56 PM
I can't wait to find these two. It may be a while for them to show up near me, though, since I'm still hunting for Sandstorm.

Hellboy
01-22-2014, 09:29 PM
There were no signs of Double Dealer when I found Rhinox. Shelves were loaded with Sandstorm and a quartet of Rhinox as it appears the cases assortments were just that?

I find it hard to believe Double Dealer would have sold out before Rhinox.

UltraPrimal
01-22-2014, 09:33 PM
I think the current case assortment is 2 Rhinox, 1 Double Dealer, and 1 Sandstorm. Which is totally stupid. Why not just do 2 and 2 of the new guys?

BTW, no Rhinox in Barrie. They didn't even have any Generations Voyagers spots on the shelves.

Edit: After checking the Ontario Sightings thread, looks like Black Zarak spotted 2 at TRU. What'd they do? Put them out after I asked about them?:mad: I really hate that store. Guess I'll have to grab one after class.

Commandoclone87
01-23-2014, 02:33 AM
Cool. Now has anybody seen the wave with Waspinator and Skidz yet?

positivelyken
01-23-2014, 08:24 AM
I think the current case assortment is 2 Rhinox, 1 Double Dealer, and 1 Sandstorm. Which is totally stupid. Why not just do 2 and 2 of the new guys?

BTW, no Rhinox in Barrie. They didn't even have any Generations Voyagers spots on the shelves.

Edit: After checking the Ontario Sightings thread, looks like Black Zarak spotted 2 at TRU. What'd they do? Put them out after I asked about them?:mad: I really hate that store. Guess I'll have to grab one after class.

You may be right about the assortment: when I found the 2 Rhinox in Winnipeg, there was also 1 Sandstorm behind them. No Doubledealer though.

Also, timing is everything! That TRU had nothing new on the shelf at lunchtime, but at 6 pm... Bingo!

Longshot
01-23-2014, 08:32 AM
Still waiting for whirl...

Rev
01-23-2014, 09:05 AM

Around 3:30 at the Barrie TRU there were 3-4 Rhinox and about 7 Sandstorm after I left. So Rhinox must have been scooped up. I didn't see Doubledealer.

mcmus
01-23-2014, 10:01 AM
my guess is this wave or box is only come with Rhinox and Sandstorms.

Knockout
01-23-2014, 10:54 AM
I have yet to see them in the US, so this is interesting. Nothing new in St. Catharines this morning though

wervenom
01-24-2014, 02:43 AM
Nothing at TRU Woodbridge but got a raincheck at least

wervenom
01-26-2014, 11:54 PM
When I picked up mine on Saturday the lady at TRU said it was only Rhinox and Sandstorm in the assortment she got so hopefully DoubleDealer will show up soon for the other half of my raincheque

ScarletBrown
02-20-2014, 05:35 AM
I am so exited about these two toys and can't wait for them.