PDA

View Full Version : Generations Titan Class Metroplex Released at Canadian Retail

Super_Megatron
08-29-2013, 10:30 PM
I feel sorry for all the TRU employees working customer service in the morning. Yet another highly anticipated piece has been spotted on Canadian shelves. Generations Titan Class Metroplex has been purchased at a Toys R Us in British Columbia.

Let us know when you find the newest Transformers in your area by posting in the Canadian Transformers Sightings Forum (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4).

General Tekno
08-29-2013, 10:57 PM
Do we have definite confirmation that TRU's Metroplexes have gimped electronics?

Malwave
08-29-2013, 11:05 PM
and for that matter, are the loose joints still an issue?

Ned1701
08-29-2013, 11:35 PM
I thought somebody on here was telling us it would be an online exclusive only, because it was to big for the shelves lol.

Pascal
08-29-2013, 11:38 PM
It's not that the joints are loose per say, it's just that they could use a bit more spring tension. There's a tutorial on Youtube that shows how.

protoform_ironhide
08-29-2013, 11:40 PM
I thought somebody on here was telling us it would be an online exclusive only, because it was to big for the shelves lol.

I guess we just can't trust any toy's r us employee.... But it is great that they r showing up at retail!

Deception
08-29-2013, 11:45 PM

lol i knew there wasn't going to be any issue with metroplex being in the stores. even if they didn't have space on the shelf theres always storage space. how many dotm ultimate primes did you see in your local tru? thats a pretty big figure as well and i saw plenty. i think people were just scared not to be able to get one. also this isn't a tru exclusive, so means other places such as walmart or target might also carry them. having said that, i got mine early as well :P

Autobot_Orion
08-30-2013, 03:56 AM
oh ya I knew all along this would be in store , I have inside info from a tru employee , the info can be verified by a western Canada mod.

C Spray
08-30-2013, 04:11 AM
awesome

dechaser
08-30-2013, 07:34 AM
looks trilingual

Sureshot22
08-30-2013, 07:37 AM
Inside info from a tru employee means less then squat unless they work at head office or the warehouse.

I use to work at tru and they don't tell their employees shit or they tell them total bs. And managers know less then the floor employees and read my first part of this about how much they know ;)

ninjha
08-30-2013, 09:08 AM
Is Metroplex on for 25% off? Was that in BC last week tho? Anybody know the price? Wonder if it will be another MP SW fiasco.

Janitor
08-30-2013, 09:22 AM
W00T!! "Online only" from some "insider info"? Ha!

I slept on the recent sale before the link went down, hope another one pops up as Metro hits my local store shelves.

StaticShin27
08-30-2013, 11:29 AM
What's the retail going for this guy again?

mAk
08-30-2013, 12:17 PM
I think it's $139.99

xueyue2
08-30-2013, 01:01 PM
just now I saw someone sell this on Kijiji for 420, it might be a different version, but still too much
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Transformers-Metroplex-Action-figure-for-sale-W0QQAdIdZ518629610

mcmus
08-30-2013, 01:07 PM
just now I saw someone sell this on Kijiji for 420, it might be a different version, but still too much
http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-sell-toys-games-Transformers-Metroplex-Action-figure-for-sale-W0QQAdIdZ518629610
I think that is the SDCC version.

Deception
08-30-2013, 01:13 PM
Lol that's way too much, they were selling it at the expo for 300 and Ithink the hk one is the same price

mAk
08-30-2013, 01:31 PM
Sorry, I thought you meant the Hasbro version from TRU.

I think that is the SDCC version.

Stapler
08-30-2013, 03:38 PM
So is Metroplex a TRU exclusive or will he be showing up at other retailers as well?

Deception
08-30-2013, 04:33 PM
it should be on sell in other retailers. i don't know when though

justprime
08-30-2013, 04:37 PM
lets hope it shows up here before there all sold out cant understand why they are not released everywhere at once like in the past hope it isn't another mp 10 screw up

Nomad
08-30-2013, 06:33 PM
Too big for shelves? Hahah. Just build/rebuild the display arrangement with the large box in mind. Done. :D

FEZaid
08-30-2013, 07:23 PM
Too big for shelves? Hahah. Just build/rebuild the display arrangement with the large box in mind. Done. :D

They can also display it in the hallway, too.

UltraPrimal
08-30-2013, 09:39 PM
Hopefully this means my TRU pre-order will be shipped soon.

Chap69Poo
08-30-2013, 10:19 PM
so anyone knows whether it still talks or thats been taken out like some ppl say...

Deception
08-30-2013, 10:30 PM
its gone, all it makes is weird transforming noises

Deception
08-30-2013, 10:31 PM
150$ figure and they stinged out on the batteries too :banghead:

Nomad
08-30-2013, 10:41 PM
Too bad you'll still get charged that 40 cents.

Shockwave 75
08-31-2013, 12:42 AM
Do we have definite confirmation that TRU's Metroplexes have gimped electronics?
This is what I want to know.

Probably the same person who has been going around saying that "he knows" that the electronics have been neutered because "someone on the board" got one way ahead of everyone else and told him so, but he won't say who that "someone" is.

Because they're fictional and don't exist.

pandaprime
08-31-2013, 01:48 AM

well I got my Metroplex from TRU (tri-lingual packaging) and after putting in the batteries all it does is make some crummy noises. No words at all.

UltraMagnus69
08-31-2013, 01:54 AM
well I got my Metroplex from TRU (tri-lingual packaging) and after putting in the batteries all it does is make some crummy noises. No words at all.

Wow that's a major turn off for this toy.

Shockwave 75
08-31-2013, 09:50 AM
Once again the whole country gets screwed by Quebec.

Well that kinda sucks. Not too much for me though since I likely would have taken the batteries out anyways. And I'm still not sure if I want this one or the Hong Kong version.

joshimus
08-31-2013, 03:20 PM
I really wanted the "Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime" sound. Of all the sounds and lights and gimmicks, that single phrase is all I would have been happy with.

bomoth
08-31-2013, 07:36 PM
no talk at all.

deagle7000
08-31-2013, 10:12 PM
Wow that's a major turn off for this toy.

So glad I didn't preorder him now. Going to hunt down the US version I guess. Stalk Amazon.com around Christmas maybe.

face
08-31-2013, 10:55 PM
So glad I didn't preorder him now. Going to hunt down the US version I guess. Stalk Amazon.com around Christmas maybe.
He's available for preorder on bbts for $110usd

xueyue2
08-31-2013, 11:31 PM
He's available for preorder on bbts for $110usd

shipping is the issue here....

Shepp
09-01-2013, 08:53 AM
I wonder how hard it would be to replace the electronics with a really small and really cheap MP3 player. You could pop in all of the Metroplex soundbites from FoC in that case. Among other things.

I mean, the figure certainly is big enough.

If I open him up to tighten to joints, I might as well upgrade the sound.

If I manage the MP3 thing, I'll do my best to make a tutorial.

deagle7000
09-01-2013, 11:37 PM
shipping is the issue here....

And the risk of taxes. I have some other stuff I need to get from BBTS in the coming months so maybe that's an option. If they are easy to find across the border I may do that.

northren prime
09-02-2013, 10:56 AM
Man I am glad I got him from bbts, it is nice having the full electronics package.

laffy
09-02-2013, 01:55 PM
Man I am glad I got him from bbts, it is nice having the full electronics package.
yep your so right nice to have the real deal....:raisetheroof:

Rageoholic
09-02-2013, 09:05 PM
If I cancel my Metroplex preorder on TRU, I'll have to pay more for shipping on my MP Soundwave and I have pay more for shipping if I order Metroplex from BBTS and possibly have to pay handling charges and taxes... ugh... is it worth it? Is it too unrealistic to hope that you can enable all the phrases by reconfiguring a jumper on the sound board?

Deception
09-02-2013, 09:37 PM
honestly, the sounds ARE better for us release, but it's not sometime to go crazy over. if you can get your hands on it, then go for it, but if you're losing money and it becomes such a big hassle its probably not even worth it. how often are you going to be pressing that button for sounds anyways? you'd probably get bored after a few times.

wedge1021
09-02-2013, 10:02 PM
Is it too unrealistic to hope that you can enable all the phrases by reconfiguring a jumper on the sound board?

There was a similar issue a few years ago when Hasbro released the Star Wars "Big AT-AT" - the Canadian mass retail version had no voice clips, just sound effects. There was some speculation on if the sound board could be altered to "free up" the voices, but I don't remember what the outcome of that was. At least with that toy, I think the TRU exclusive vintage-boxed version had the US sound chip.

honestly, the sounds ARE better for us release, but it's not sometime to go crazy over. if you can get your hands on it, then go for it, but if you're losing money and it becomes such a big hassle its probably not even worth it. how often are you going to be pressing that button for sounds anyways? you'd probably get bored after a few times.

This. I'll probably push the buttons once, then it'll sit on a shelf forever. If I can find the US version for a comparable price, great, but I'm not gonna lose any sleep over it if I get the Cdn one.

AeroShake
09-02-2013, 10:20 PM
I'm just sticking my Metroplex on a display. Dusting him every week or two 8P I don't see the need to use up two double A's.

FEZaid
09-02-2013, 10:30 PM
People have been wanting a Metroplex ever since the classics line started. We finally get one but apparently it is rotten and unwanted because it doesn't talk, just appreciate we even got this plastic behemoth and hope Hasbro creates Trypticon.

Rev
09-02-2013, 10:48 PM
I really don't care about the sounds. I just want the white behemoth to pose and fool around with. Can't wait to get my hands on him. And for $106 + tax, shipped, (or whatever exactly it was) I can do without a catch phrase!

UltraPrimal
09-02-2013, 10:50 PM
Look on the bright side. If you're looking to make a Metrotitan custom, Canadian Metroplex would be perfect because he won't be calling himself Metroplex when you press the button.

max99d
09-02-2013, 10:55 PM
How do you know if you have the US or Canadian one without taking it out if the box? Got mine on amazon.ca

Thx

UltraPrimal
09-02-2013, 10:59 PM
How do you know if you have the US or Canadian one without taking it out if the box? Got mine on amazon.ca

Thx
If it's tri-lingual packaging(English, French, and Spanish on the box), it's the Canadian/international version. If it's just English, then it's the US version.

Autobot_Orion
09-03-2013, 01:48 AM
Im from western Canada and have no complaints about getting this figure. Metroplex looks awesome.

joshimus
09-03-2013, 09:26 AM
We may still someday get the US version. Leader Starscream had that issue at first and when I bought a second one months later he had full sounds.

Shockwave 75
09-03-2013, 10:21 AM
Pretty much this.

How often are you ever going to play the sounds anyways? And you shouldn't keep batteries in him unused, leave them too long and they'll start to leak and corrode.

The only reason I'm considering the HK version is because I like the chrome better.

Batman
09-05-2013, 07:59 AM
No voice clips is super lame. Hasbro does this all the time and it is total and utter BS. Ideally French Canadians would like the option of buying a version that speaks French, but I am pretty sure all of them would settle with English over this neutered version any day.

Even the Japanese version speaks English. Lol. Stupid Canadian version.

The speech is cooler than most Transformers releases too. It is so much more than "I am _____"

Here is what he actually says:

"Metroplex heeds the call of the last Prime"
"Foolish Decepticons"
"Decepticon deactivation commencing"
"Target synchronizing initiated"
"Target obliterated"
"These Decepticons scatter like cowards"
"Till all are one"

Just saying, I think this is one of those times it is worth importing him either from the USA or HK.

Bruticus
09-05-2013, 08:39 AM
No voice clips is super lame. Hasbro does this all the time and it is total and utter BS. Ideally French Canadians would like the option of buying a version that speaks French, but I am pretty sure all of them would settle with English over this neutered version any day.

Hasbro has no choice in the matter... there is a law in the Province of Quebec that governs languages; signs, toys, everything. It specifically says that if it does not contain French, it cannot be brought into the Province. Therefore, Hasbro has to remove the English speak from the toy to be able to even sell it in the Province it is located in. They are the only Province that requires this... New Brunswick is another French Province and they don't care.

Here is how bad it really is in Quebec... when I worked for Best Buy, we threatened to close every Future Shop and every Best Buy store in Quebec because the Government was coming after us... the store names "Best Buy" and "Future Shop" were not in French, so the Government were going to go to court to force us to change it. Obviously we said no, seeing that is not the Company name... it was nasty.

xueyue2
09-05-2013, 09:20 AM
Hasbro has no choice in the matter... there is a law in the Province of Quebec that governs languages; signs, toys, everything. It specifically says that if it does not contain French, it cannot be brought into the Province. Therefore, Hasbro has to remove the English speak from the toy to be able to even sell it in the Province it is located in. They are the only Province that requires this... New Brunswick is another French Province and they don't care.

Here is how bad it really is in Quebec... when I worked for Best Buy, we threatened to close every Future Shop and every Best Buy store in Quebec because the Government was coming after us... the store names "Best Buy" and "Future Shop" were not in French, so the Government were going to go to court to force us to change it. Obviously we said no, seeing that is not the Company name... it was nasty.

What can I say? I wish Quebec will be independent... from Toy Market.

Mumps
09-05-2013, 10:07 AM
Also, the chip says "EU Version" so likely any European release will be lacking the sounds as well.

I cracked mine open yesterday, blinking eyes annoy me, and I intend to fix it XD

Hellboy
09-05-2013, 10:13 AM
Yes, the "Canadian" version is not only produced for Canada. Consider it the worldwide release version where English is not the main language. It is not Quebec's fault for the non-phrase chip... even though HasCan could just ignore the Quebec market and ship the rest of Canada the US version. :p

Chap69Poo
09-05-2013, 04:37 PM
Im so happy i was able to pick up a MISB SDCC version locally for 200! :D
...but now i realised it MUCH bigger than i thought and i dunno wat to do with it... i think my wife is going to freak out when she sees it :(

xueyue2
09-05-2013, 06:21 PM
Im so happy i was able to pick up a MISB SDCC version locally for 200! :D
...but now i realised it MUCH bigger than i thought and i dunno wat to do with it... i think my wife is going to freak out when she sees it :(

I'm very jealous of u can have a SDCC version which speaks...then I remembered my online ToyRus order is just 120 after tax, I felt much better now.

Chap69Poo
09-06-2013, 03:53 PM
yeah i also bought one from online for that price but i think $200 is too good of a price to pass so i got it...
now i have another one coming my way... maybe i will keep the sdcc sealed and display as is with a retail metroplex

laffy
09-06-2013, 04:39 PM
yeah i also bought one from online for that price but i think $200 is too good of a price to pass so i got it...
now i have another one coming my way... maybe i will keep the sdcc sealed and display as is with a retail metroplex
metroplex looks great next to fort max... I just love him so much:rofl:

deagle7000
09-07-2013, 10:45 AM

Hasbro should just do what they've done with other stuff, not ship to Quebec. Why spend waste money on extra production costs for packaging and sound chips for one small portion of one country? They actually make their items less desirable to a lot of people. Especially with item like this there's no need to cater to the Quebec market. Anyone that wants it will travel or order online to get it. Hasbro shouldn't make it their problem.

Quebec doesn't seem to realize how much they turn people, and businesses, off with their laws. I was working at Future Shop when that lawsuit was happening and they wanted to pressure Wal-Mart or anyone without a French first name into changing. Dozens of businesses would have absolutely packed up and left just to avoid the hassle. Many already have. It's an elitist policy that is motivated by nothing but fear that people might actually prefer English. I used to get customer come in from Quebec and often they would pretend not to speak English and demand someone who spoke French but when no one was available they spoke perfect English. Can't stand that attitude and it's exactly what Quebec policies have created. I would get a much nicer place for cheaper across the bridge but it's just not worth it.

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 10:06 PM
Je suis de l'ouest du canada et n'ai aucun problème avec les lois du Québec tant que j'obtiens ce cool mega transformateur metroplex. totalement génial !
....Je ne sais pas pourquoi l'ontario les membres du conseil pensent qu'ils sont le centre du canada.

Bruticus82
09-08-2013, 10:15 PM
Hasbro should just do what they've done with other stuff, not ship to Quebec. Why spend waste money on extra production costs for packaging and sound chips for one small portion of one country? They actually make their items less desirable to a lot of people. Especially with item like this there's no need to cater to the Quebec market. Anyone that wants it will travel or order online to get it. Hasbro shouldn't make it their problem.

Mumps has opened up his, and the sound chip had the word "euro" written on it.

So Hasbro is not really going to extra work to replace the sound chip just for Canada to "cater to Quebec". They are using the European soundchip in Canada - something infinitely easy to do, just produce more Euro versions at the factory, and less "American Versions".

In fact, all euro versions should have the same sound chip. It's the Americans who are the "odd ones out" with their voice chip, not the rest of the world.

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 10:22 PM
Mumps has opened up his, and the sound chip had the word "euro" written on it.

So Hasbro is not really going to extra work to replace the sound chip just for Canada to "cater to Quebec". They are using the European soundchip in Canada - something infinitely easy to do, just produce more Euro versions at the factor, and less "American Versions".

In fact, all euro versions should have the same sound chip. It's the Americans who are the "odd ones out" with their voice chip, not the rest of the world. so now you have something against the americans?

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 10:44 PM
haha

Matrix_Holder
09-08-2013, 10:48 PM
#1 He's not B&K collectibles
#2 what is wrong with you??

someone needs to learn how to read.

Bruticus82
09-08-2013, 10:50 PM
...yeah that's what I thought your singling people out, I wont be buying anything ever off of bk collectibles because of this very attitude.

First of all, I'm not the one who runs BK collectibles. There are about three of us Bruticus on here. He's "Bruticus" I'm "Bruticus82" and there's another "BruticusMax" at least get your usernames straight.

Second, I don't have anything against Americans, all I'm saying is if anything, they got the "voice" chip, while other areas of the world (including Europe and Canada) get the same "sound only" chip.

I'd be curious to know what chip the Asian metroplexes have in them. Whether the euro, or the US, or something else entirely.

Edit: Oh wait...is that you again from the other thread? Okay, I won't waste any more time with you.

Matrix_Holder
09-08-2013, 10:51 PM
You tell him Steve Dave.

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 10:55 PM
#1 He's not B&K collectibles
#2 what is wrong with you??

someone needs to learn how to read.
what the heck is your problem

why don't you mind your own business matrix . I most likely have more education than you do.

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 10:58 PM
well thanks for clarifying that, I still wont be buying anything off bk anyway for the last response I got from that board member.

Matrix_Holder
09-08-2013, 11:01 PM
what the neck is your problem

why don't you mind your own business matrix . I most likely have more education than you do.

It sure looks like it dude. Attacking people without reason, knowledge or understanding of the posts. Bruticus82 is a great guy and in no way deserved your response. I think you have some growing up to do. Like Bruticus82 I'm done with you. Have fun trolling.

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 11:03 PM
It sure looks like it dude. Attacking people without reason, knowledge or understanding of the posts. Bruticus82 is a great guy and in no way deserved your response. I think you have some growing up to do. Like Bruticus82 I'm done with you. Have fun trolling. well mind your own business and troll else where , your the one who attacked me.

FEZaid
09-08-2013, 11:04 PM
I most likely have more education than you do.

Clown College doesn't count.

Autobot_Orion
09-08-2013, 11:07 PM
Clown College doesn't count. that is where you went.

chow_mein
09-08-2013, 11:16 PM
Hey guys,

I don't post much and I apologize if this has been posted before, but for those of you looking for Metroplex and you missed out on the preorder price from TRU, he's being sold on sears.ca and is listed as in stock:

http://www.sears.ca/product/transformers-generations-metroplex-autobot-action-figure/616-000141002-A2411

There is a 20% off coupon that can be applied which brings the price down to $108.00 plus shipping (which is $3.95 if you have it shipped to the store, $7.95 if shipped to your home). After tax tax and shipping to a store in Ontario the price is $126.50 which seems like a pretty good deal. It's only $4.00 more than the TRU sale price they had a few weeks ago before shipping.

I won't be posting the coupon code since I'm not sure if that's against any forum rules, but I'm sure you can find it online.

Hope someone finds this helpful!

Matrix_Holder
09-08-2013, 11:19 PM
Thanks for sharing that chow_mein, that is going to help out a lot of members here.

chow_mein
09-08-2013, 11:28 PM
No problem, I should add that the coupon applies to all toys regular priced when you spend $40.00 or more and it expires on October 3rd, so anyone looking to buy Beast Hunters Predaking or Optimus Prime can have the discount applied to them as well.

If anyone is having a hard time finding the coupon code and it's not against forum rules, I will gladly post it in here :)

Autobot_Orion
09-09-2013, 01:22 AM
Thanks for sharing that chow_mein, that is going to help out a lot of members here. agreed, now quit it trolly

Matrix_Holder
09-09-2013, 01:45 AM
I just saw on Facebook that there is an upgrade set coming out for Metroplex. It has a new head and some sensor/radar dishes or missile pods..whatever they are plus gun turrets. Might be a good option for those that want chrome faces for their retail Metroplex if its a good price.

https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn2/1239675_558536704212274_941303852_n.jpg

https://fbcdn-photos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/540113_558536674212277_1022377388_n.jpg

Autobot_Orion
09-09-2013, 01:53 AM
excellent Metroplex review

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bJhyMBFg3RA

Johnstewling
09-09-2013, 07:38 AM

New Brunswick is NOT a French province, NEVER say that again. Less than 25% of our population is French only and less than half speak it. We are the only province in the country that wastes money on a language that isn't needed.

New Brunswick is a French province (eyeroll):argh:

Oberon Prime
09-10-2013, 01:15 AM

That blows... So very glad i preordered at BBTS now. On that note its still available for preorder there for 109.99.

Even if after shipping and duty it costs a bit more it sounds like it would be worth it for the voice clips.

Autobot_Orion
09-10-2013, 01:40 AM
someone needs to create a 3rd party chip for Metroplex

mAk
09-10-2013, 11:44 AM
Eness Replacement Labels for Generations Metroplex:

http://tformers.com/transformers-eness-replacement-labels-for-generations/21242/news.html

Pascal
09-10-2013, 11:52 AM
A bit busy, but I think I like it.

wedge1021
09-10-2013, 07:44 PM
I just noticed that Walmart in the US has Metroplex available on their website:
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Transformers-Generations-Titan-Class-Metroplex-with-Autobot-Scamper-Figure/26999292
So that's one more place for people to look if they are wanting the US sound chip version.

Bruticus
09-10-2013, 10:13 PM
New Brunswick is NOT a French province, NEVER say that again. Less than 25% of our population is French only and less than half speak it. We are the only province in the country that wastes money on a language that isn't needed.

New Brunswick is a French province (eyeroll):argh:

No need to flip out, newbie. I was making a statement based off of previous experience with Best Buy. If the info is wrong, then I apologize for my repeating it, but it still stands that this major retailer sees NB as a French Province. Just saying.

With that out of the way, B&K Collectables has just received our shipment (10 cases) of Metroplex... I'm looking at them taking up a third of my living room right now. They are the bilingual box version and we do have them on our website, in case someone wants to get one now, but we will be bringing them with us to AFX too.

Rageoholic
09-14-2013, 12:59 AM
I have just been notified by email that my Metroplex is on backorder.

xueyue2
09-14-2013, 02:30 AM
I have just been notified by email that my Metroplex is on backorder.

Me too... Acid storm has shipping #, Metroplex is on backorder and nothing on Soundwave...Even I order them in the same week.

halcyon
09-14-2013, 10:26 AM
I just posted a thread for 20% off from Sears.ca for Metroplex for those looking for him.

Link (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=49483)

mcmus
09-18-2013, 02:05 PM
Just received an email from TRU that my credit card has been approved for the Metroplex order with status "items located in stock". :)

Deception
09-18-2013, 06:56 PM
i got that email too for my sw...and i got another one within 2 hours stating that it has shipped...that is good news for you my friend :)

3rdStryk3
09-19-2013, 02:12 PM
So, there's a rumour that Costco US is going to be selling them for $79.99. Maybe it'll show up north of the border.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-news-rumors/956231-costco-will-have-metroplex-79-99-a.html

Chap69Poo
09-19-2013, 02:32 PM
im being charged
Sub-Total:$104.97
----------------------------------------------------
Goods and Services Tax (GST):$5.25
Provincial Sales Tax (PST):$7.35
Order Total:$117.57

i thought the 104.97 is already included tax?!?!!?

Jeepmanhastj
09-19-2013, 02:33 PM
im being charged
Sub-Total:$104.97
Goods and Services Tax (GST):$5.25
Provincial Sales Tax (PST):$7.35
Order Total:$117.57

i thought the 104.97 is already included tax?!?!!?

I got the same thing,
thats the 25% off regular price + tax

Transbot90210
09-19-2013, 02:55 PM
What is the 25% off code?

Markusmaxmus
09-19-2013, 03:00 PM
IT was Hasbro25PD tell August 31

Transbot90210
09-19-2013, 03:05 PM
Thanks. I thought I would be able to order it now. Turns out I was on .com not .ca. Boo to me.

UltraPrimal
09-19-2013, 09:34 PM
Yay! Finally got my shipping notice! Any idea how long it'll take? I can't wait to play with my Metroplex!

Grimlock4Prime
09-19-2013, 09:56 PM
Yay! Finally got my shipping notice! Any idea how long it'll take? I can't wait to play with my Metroplex!

I received my shipping notice today as well. Estimated delivery is tomorrow. Even if it doesn't show up then, it should be here Monday.

Rev
09-19-2013, 10:56 PM
Got a shipping notice. Purolator is shipping.

Dynamo.Dave
09-19-2013, 11:11 PM
Arrived!
God it's big.

Shockwave 75
09-21-2013, 02:04 AM
Just saw over on Seibertron.com (http://www.seibertron.com/transformers/news/generations-titan-metroplex-coming-soon-to-a-costco-near-you-for-7999/28391) that Mteroplex is coming to Costco for $79.99. It's American news but I'm sure it wouldn't kill us to keep an eye out here!

Voltroy
09-27-2013, 12:32 AM
Anyone interested taking my Metroplex off my hands, I am willing to sell it at cost with TRU 25% off. See my sales thread:

http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=49677

wedge1021
10-04-2013, 10:57 AM
Just came across this at Robot Kingdom: http://www.robotkingdom.com/services/eshop/main.php?action=details&CatType=Category&II=UTMET&lang=us&CatID=41_338
I don't remember seeing this set before. Looks like a cool upgrade kit for Metroplex. I have been buying the Unique Toys War Lord combiner and am satisfied with the quality for the price. $35 seems good for this upgrade kit. Might try Robot Kingdom out for the first time and pick this and the Planet X FoC Swoop up.