PDA

View Full Version : For those who went to the early showing of tftm in vancouver

Synch
10-22-2007, 08:36 PM
Well I just watched the movie again on dvd & theres a lot of stuff that I remember differently... Example In dvd Autobots used there guns ALOT! Even prime and megatron pulled out BFGS and shot at each other When BB was in tow he was punching and kicking the cra* out of cars in there way! prime grabed onto megatron in jet mode and flew through a building with him! I remember prime going through a building but I thought he was punched or thrown through and they did this wierd matrix type slow motion effect of it ... I don't recall seeing that at all in the dvd... and other odds and ends like that & there are some lines I can't remember right now as well that I some how missed the first time around... Also there was a hole ton more music added in it seems, than the version I saw in theaters... Anyone else?.. or am I just getting things mixed up and confused since its been so long that I saw it... I just duno how I could have missed all that stuff the first time around... Man what a great movie though so fun to watch again! Really should have gone to see it a few more times in theaters

Code of Honor
10-22-2007, 10:21 PM
There is no difference between the theater and DVD versions, so you did forget a lot of what you'd seen, happens to all of us at one time or another.

RedOktobre
10-22-2007, 10:29 PM
There is no difference between the theater and DVD versions, so you did forget a lot of what you'd seen, happens to all of us at one time or another.

I saw it twice at the theatre.

I think that the DVD is the same as the movie; however, the picture on the DVD doesn't seem to be as sharp.

rid
10-22-2007, 11:53 PM
I did notice some differences between the DVD and the theatrical version. Ex: I don't recall seeing Bulblebee being injured during the final battle (explaining why he can't walk or transform). Another ex: I don't recall seeing, in the theatrical version, Mikaela in the tow truck, in the alley way, mentally preparing to drive BB, and then backing up the tow truck with BB shooting all over the place.

Then again, it may have been me (or coz I'm not from Vancouver :p)

cannabisprime
10-23-2007, 12:16 AM
Another ex: I don't recall seeing, in the theatrical version, Mikaela in the tow truck, in the alley way, mentally preparing to drive BB, and then backing up the tow truck with BB shooting all over the place.

Then again, it may have been me (or coz I'm not from Vancouver :p)

That was in the theatrical version; I remember muttering a little too loudly "You've got to be f#*@ing kidding me!" when I saw the scene.

darthrage
10-23-2007, 01:30 AM
Well I just watched the movie again on dvd & theres a lot of stuff that I remember differently... Example In dvd Autobots used there guns ALOT! Even prime and megatron pulled out BFGS and shot at each other When BB was in tow he was punching and kicking the cra* out of cars in there way! prime grabed onto megatron in jet mode and flew through a building with him! I remember prime going through a building but I thought he was punched or thrown through and they did this wierd matrix type slow motion effect of it ... I don't recall seeing that at all in the dvd... and other odds and ends like that & there are some lines I can't remember right now as well that I some how missed the first time around... Also there was a hole ton more music added in it seems, than the version I saw in theaters... Anyone else?.. or am I just getting things mixed up and confused since its been so long that I saw it... I just duno how I could have missed all that stuff the first time around... Man what a great movie though so fun to watch again! Really should have gone to see it a few more times in theaters

doesn't matter which showing or where you watched it, the movie you saw in the theaters is the same movie you saw on DVD.

And you've got to be kidding me if you don't remember those scenes unless you were sitting right in the first front row because I caught all those things unless you watched the movie in the theaters under the influence LOL!:D

Synch
10-23-2007, 03:58 AM
Even primes fight with ?baricade? or whatever his name is with the sword seemed longer imo :D I'm sure its just me getting mixed up since it has been qutie a while but at the same time its like WTF damn! :D I duno how I could forget stuff like that haha! I'm going to have to watch the dvd again but the part that really stands out the most to me is the slow motion matrix styled bit I saw in theater seems vastly different than the one on the dvd :S so strange so strange ... :D

Euroflip
10-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Whatever you guys are smoking.... i want some of it lol. I have seen the movie in the theater 6 times and have watched the DVD 3 times already. There is no difference

Aernaroth
10-23-2007, 01:25 PM
Even primes fight with ?baricade? or whatever his name is with the sword seemed longer imo :D I'm sure its just me getting mixed up since it has been qutie a while but at the same time its like WTF damn! :D

Bonecrusher is the name you're looking for, I believe. Barricade wants to know whether or not we are Ladiesman217.

darthrage
10-23-2007, 02:21 PM
Whatever you guys are smoking.... i want some of it lol. I have seen the movie in the theater 6 times and have watched the DVD 3 times already. There is no difference

haha! like i said, watching the movie high gives you a totally different movie LOL!