PDA

View Full Version : FansProject Core to Attend TFcon 2012

Super_Megatron
07-26-2012, 03:30 PM
FansProject Core has announced through their website (http://www.fansprojectcore.com/) that they'll be attending TFcon 2012 this upcoming weekend.

We'll be showing off a whole bunch of goodies at the 10 Year Anniversary of this great Canadian TF Show. Be sure to stop by and say hi. For members that have missed out on the run of Steel Cores, we will have a very limited number available for purchase from some cancelled orders and left over stock we had on the first run.

TFcon - Canada's 11th Annual Transformers Collectors Convention (http://www.tfcon.ca/) is July 27th to 29th, 2012 at the Delta Meadowvale Resort and Conference Centre in Mississauga, Ontario.

shockwing
07-26-2012, 03:34 PM
http://www.reno4x4.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=36273&d=1332905617

Dark Rage
07-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Nice. It'd be awesome if you can pick up your order at TFcon.

Matrix_Holder
07-26-2012, 03:41 PM
I want to buy one if these now. Hope I can get one.

CrackerBoy
07-26-2012, 03:45 PM
Dear FPC, please do another TFCon exclusive.

Looking forward to seeing their stuff

Pascal
07-26-2012, 03:46 PM
People who slept at the wheel will end up getting it before the people who paid up front on day 1? Nice.

Janitor
07-26-2012, 04:38 PM
Boo-yah! TFCon: Great weekend? Or the greatest weekend?!

Dragon Knight
07-26-2012, 05:46 PM
How much will he be at the con?

brr-icy
07-26-2012, 07:27 PM
Hope I can get one lol

Tekkamanraiden
07-26-2012, 08:17 PM
Now it really sucks I can't attend.

shockwing
07-26-2012, 08:43 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QU_MtrafbLU&feature=player_embedded#!

Vangelus did a review :D

The 12th Prime
07-26-2012, 10:14 PM
Sweet review Vangelus, Beta Exodus 4 Life!

CrackerBoy
07-26-2012, 10:30 PM
I got mine already and he is great

chans formers
07-26-2012, 11:23 PM
dangit!!!
they make their return finally and i'm not there to see what they have up coming!!!

please guys,those attending...take lots of detailed pics:canada:
(now i wonder if they'll have a in hand prototype of broadside to show off there too:yelling:)

jourdo
07-27-2012, 01:54 AM
Will they have a bucket set up at their booth where I can just dump piles of money?

Hobbyist Prime
07-29-2012, 08:59 PM
I managed to snag one of the few Steel Core's that they brought to the show yesterday and my god is it beautiful! After getting to tinker with the Assaulter test shot and the two "Stunticons" that they had as well as all the Headmaster design pics I have decided to sign over my paychecks directly to them!!!! Damn Fansproject rocks

Matrix_Holder
07-29-2012, 09:17 PM
contrary to popular belief I did not shove down an old woman to be the second person to get one at the show, lol. awesome figure. I am so glad I had no sleep that night (I drove back and forth from Burlington) and was second in line. It was awesome when they showed off the stunticons and the other figures coming up. I canceled all m Hasbro preorders so I can get all these new FP projects and other 3rd party toys.

Autobotz24
07-29-2012, 09:28 PM
I managed to snag one of the few Steel Core's that they brought to the show yesterday and my god is it beautiful! After getting to tinker with the Assaulter test shot and the two "Stunticons" that they had as well as all the Headmaster design pics I have decided to sign over my paychecks directly to them!!!! Damn Fansproject rocks

I feel the same way. Couldn't stop drooling over over their table of goodies. Those "Deluxe Insecticons" were really nice too. The guy at the table said the not-stunticons will be released one every month starting November I think

brr-icy
07-29-2012, 10:40 PM
contrary to popular belief I did not shove down an old woman to be the second person to get one at the show, lol. awesome figure. I am so glad I had no sleep that night (I drove back and forth from Burlington) and was second in line. It was awesome when they showed off the stunticons and the other figures coming up. I canceled all m Hasbro preorders so I can get all these new FP projects and other 3rd party toys.

haha, so glad i picked this up, the figure is fantastic, it was a long wait though

The Great Scrotum
07-30-2012, 04:20 AM
Looks like I picked the wrong time to get outta the male stripper slash man whore game.

:raisetheroof:

CobraCommander
07-30-2012, 09:56 AM
haha, so glad i picked this up, the figure is fantastic, it was a long wait though

Long wait? I guess I got lucky, I arrived about 10min before opening I was near the revolving doors and still managed to get one :)

nicoath
07-30-2012, 01:04 PM
Will they have a bucket set up at their booth where I can just dump piles of money?

Yep. It was a brown box with 'Steelcore' written on it. Fantastic figure and their upcoming releases for the fall look so promising. October 2012 Assaulter is out, and then the Causality line continues in November with some sports cars...FPC...you guys should just open up some shareholding stock!

Sureshot22
07-30-2012, 01:24 PM
they were the second best part of the show to me (seeing my buddies was first)

I own multiples of everything they have made up till now other then the cliffjumper add on set and the gas tank.

i wish i could just hand over my pay cheque to them also.

their up coming stuff is INCREDIBLE!!! and i cant wait at all, im still foaming at the mouth over it all.

and seeing up coming sneak peaks at future stuff.. oooo baby!!

they were all around awesome people to talk to all weekend and i really hope they can make it each year here on out.

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!

like me and jourdo said to them at one of the many times i was hanging around their table, we asked if we can just send them money and whenever they make something new (dont care what it is) to just send it to us lol.

CobraCommander
07-30-2012, 01:30 PM
like me and jourdo said to them at one of the many times i was hanging around their table, we asked if we can just send them money and whenever they make something new (dont care what it is) to just send it to us lol.

It beats paying monthly child support payments! :p

Phollen16
07-31-2012, 02:37 AM
Got me a Steel Core and he is Awesome! Can't wait for WarBot Assaulter.