PDA

View Full Version : Prime Season 2

Ozrein
02-24-2012, 05:05 PM
Do we have any indication when Prime Season 2 will air in Canada yet?

I've been trying hard to avoid spoilers and such until I can watch it on TV.

thebobkat
02-24-2012, 05:28 PM
Don't know...I don't get any of those channels that would air it so I just downloaded it :P

Alexander Quinn
02-24-2012, 11:19 PM
There are some pretty nice versions on YouTube if you don't fancy the wait. That's how I've watched the entire series so far.

shockwing
02-24-2012, 11:24 PM
There are some pretty nice versions on YouTube if you don't fancy the wait. That's how I've watched the entire series so far.
^ this

alternatorfan
02-24-2012, 11:41 PM

this I concur ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^:primelaugh:

razin
02-25-2012, 12:08 AM
Or, instead of youtube with its ok quality, why not check out Dark Primes encodes. He usually posts up within an hour or so after airing. Much better quality then YT. All of season 1 he had HD rips, sadly for season 2 he doesn't have access to HD, but it's still very good stuff.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-prime-discussion/365036-transformers-prime-encodes-videos.html

Ozrein
02-25-2012, 02:58 AM
Or, instead of youtube with its ok quality, why not check out Dark Primes encodes. He usually posts up within an hour or so after airing. Much better quality then YT. All of season 1 he had HD rips, sadly for season 2 he doesn't have access to HD, but it's still very good stuff.

http://www.tfw2005.com/boards/transformers-prime-discussion/365036-transformers-prime-encodes-videos.html

Cool, thanks for the link. I didnt know someone was offering Torrents so quickly. This way I can watch them on my TV instead of my laptop.

vohkuhl
02-25-2012, 04:51 AM
Hey Ozrein, if you want to get torrents go to PB and download the SD versions from uploader {C_P} or wait a little longer and get the 720p by uploader despo1ler.

I'm not sure if despo1ler is still doing season 2 but when Prime first came out I only downloaded from him.

OMEGA
02-25-2012, 05:18 AM
Do we have any indication when Prime Season 2 will air in Canada yet?

I've been trying hard to avoid spoilers and such until I can watch it on TV.

i watched it online, still pretty okay quality considering thats the only way to watch it for us as we dont have HUB network which is kind of ridiculous

Ozrein
02-25-2012, 11:58 AM
Hey Ozrein, if you want to get torrents go to PB and download the SD versions from uploader {C_P} or wait a little longer and get the 720p by uploader despo1ler.

I'm not sure if despo1ler is still doing season 2 but when Prime first came out I only downloaded from him.

Ok cool I'll check that out.

Shockwave 75
02-26-2012, 01:30 PM
Maybe we need a pinned thread so that people can always find these links.

Oh, and I have yet to find OP prt 2 on Yout Tube yet.

GMfan
02-26-2012, 01:39 PM
Or you can use logic and "Favourite" the threads...

Ozrein
02-26-2012, 03:31 PM
Maybe we need a pinned thread so that people can always find these links.

Oh, and I have yet to find OP prt 2 on Yout Tube yet.

Someone posted links to part 2 in the YouTube thread on TFW. I'm on my iPod right now or I'd post a link. But if you check out the last page of that thread (or 2nd to last depending on when you get there), the links are there.