PDA

View Full Version : Fall of Cybertron Concept Art

CobraCommander
12-19-2011, 08:36 PM
I didn't see this posted yet, oh Primus yes!

http://kotaku.com/5869451/if-transformers-fall-of-cybertron-looks-as-good-as-this-no-one-will-complain

jacobot
12-19-2011, 08:40 PM
Nice find... :cool:

chans formers
12-19-2011, 08:47 PM
ditto...nice find!!

bruticus smassssh!!!

Shepp
12-20-2011, 10:16 AM
So it looks like Trypticon has been repurposed/reformated into the Nemesis. Also, the Ark's construction rig/launch platform looks very Omega Supreme-like.

Seeing that there's an Earth Spacebridge portal listed in the concept art, I expect that's why we see Earth insect and dinosaur based alt modes. This could retroactively explain why Trypticon's "robot" mode looked dinosaur-like. Seems that Megatron decides to harvest Energon from Earth to keep hold of Cybertron.

Ultra Maverick
12-20-2011, 11:15 AM
ARRRGGG!!

great designs, but I just want to see is if Sludge will be in the game, Sludge never gets any love.

Omegatron
12-20-2011, 12:00 PM
O.K. I want that Shockwave like you would not beleive! Aslo Insecticon Hives, interesting.

Darth Cylon
12-20-2011, 12:19 PM
There's a link on TFW.

http://www.tfw2005.com/transformers-news/video-games-17/new-pics-of-transformers-fall-of-cybertron-bruticus-combaticons-and-more-173998/

I hope there will pubish a "The Art of Fall of Cybertron" design book like all they movie/video game art book

wervenom
12-20-2011, 12:59 PM
Shots look great. Since I did hear they are going to produce toys on this line I am going to be so broke. Well not really but I am sure everyone will feel my pain. Or at least the wallets! :)

shabooya
12-20-2011, 01:07 PM
Anyone else seen a more bad ass looking Grimlock?
Awesome update of the original.

CAnt wait to see someone custom an MP grimmy into this rendition.

Shepp
12-20-2011, 01:29 PM
From what I've heard, there are plans for an actual full line for FoC. So I'm guessing that every playable character will be designed with being a physical toy in mind. Whether we actually see every playable character produced, I have no idea.

Personally, I think it would be a great idea to have every playable character as a toy. So maybe 1 to 2 dozen Deluxe scale figures. I just hope the robot modes will be in scale with each other.

I mean, for sure we'll get Optimus Prime, Megatron, Starscream, Bumblebee (even if it is just the Generations sculpt), and a few other big name characters.

I don't think we'll see a combined Bruticus though. :(

razin
12-20-2011, 07:53 PM
I'll have to buy 2 Shockwaves. One for Classics shelf, one for WFC/FOC shelf.