PDA

View Full Version : ongoing issue #31

bedtime
12-12-2011, 01:04 AM
i personally dont have a TON to say about this issue, but i really wanted to start a discussion thread for one thing: those three autobot "youths"... its just SO interesting to see designs for transformers that you've never seen before! these three are basically nameless, but still... they were very well drawn and looked great! kudos to the artist there. if anyone knows any additional info on them, share it please!

it was also kind of cool to get this issue ahead of the one coming next as it was a "xxx years in the future" kind of issue.

the art in this issue was a welcome change (personally) to whoever was drawing the "earth" issues before him. very nicely done!

Nullray
01-07-2012, 06:41 PM
I just read the issue. I liked it. A complacent like environmet with a future nieve scenario. A remembrance day was a nice touch. I felt such sympathy for old Ironhide and his creaky chassis(only has 1 alt mode) barely working.
Do you like the Ironhide cover or the Photo Megs cover better? I am looking for the TH retro variant now.

chans formers
01-07-2012, 08:19 PM
i kinda get a marvel x-men's "gambit" feeling for ironhide now,being the "only" one left in the future.

Nullray
01-08-2012, 09:36 PM
i kinda get a marvel x-men's "gambit" feeling for ironhide now,being the "only" one left in the future.

Good call. Never thought of it that way but now that I think about it... yeah. :D

I wonder if RID will be the story arc leading up to this future timeline. This new split arc will be interesting as it develops.