PDA

View Full Version : Must Buy Reprolabels?

UltraPrimal
11-28-2011, 05:25 PM
I'm planning on purchasing a set of stickers from Reprolabels (http://reprolabels.com/) to upgrade a couple of my bots. And I might as well get some stickers for my other guys too. Any Classics (http://reprolabels.com/Classics/) sticker sets I should get? You know, real "must have" one? The only other Reprolabels I've ever bought before were the "TFcon exclusive" Patriot and Tigertracks upgrades.

Tekkamanraiden
11-28-2011, 05:43 PM
If you have any 3rd party transformers, the stickers for them are well worth it.

UltraMarknus
11-28-2011, 05:46 PM
Ya, the City Commander, Warbot and Scouting Force sets are all great!

Gaetznes
11-28-2011, 05:48 PM
I really cann't suggest any must haves. I do have to say though, CHUG Wheeljack looks nice with Reprolabels. Other then that, all I can say is I usally spend a few hundred on upgrade stickers a year from them over the past 3 years.

brr-icy
11-28-2011, 06:13 PM
Recent must haves for me: dl blaster, ml soundwave, pe reflector, rts jazz and tracks, hound, and scavenger

Cheers Ian
11-28-2011, 06:29 PM
Generations Wheeljack

I tend to stay away from the repro sets that give the "CHUG" figures more G1ish details. I personally it takes away from the feel of the "CHUG" lines.

Mega-Prime 316
11-28-2011, 06:51 PM
I just picked up Wreck-gar and the Junkion sets! I really like them! :)

Echotransformer
11-28-2011, 07:23 PM
The Movie Ironhide to CHUG Trailbreaker is great, IMO!

Autobotz24
11-28-2011, 07:46 PM
I really can't say there are any sets that are better than others. All depends on how you want your figures to look

Batman
11-28-2011, 08:03 PM
The music label Soundwave set is really nice. The set is what sold me on picking up the figure in the first place.

CBII
11-28-2011, 08:43 PM
Anything for any hound figure is awesome.

It really comes down to your likes and dislikes.

I like certian sets and others not so much.

UltraPrimal
11-28-2011, 09:29 PM
Generations Wheeljack

I tend to stay away from the repro sets that give the "CHUG" figures more G1ish details. I personally it takes away from the feel of the "CHUG" lines.
Yeah, I generally don't like Reprolabels set. Nothing against the Reprolabels dudes. They do awesome work! But I personally prefer to keep all my CHUG toys "stock".

The only reason I bought Patriot and Tigertracks is because it makes them into new characters. Which is pretty cool. I like it when they go that sort of pseudo customizer route. Kind of like Stronghold.
If you have any 3rd party transformers, the stickers for them are well worth it.

Yeah, a lot of them are really cool. And I like how they help go towards making those figures more like their original/official selves. Often reversing what steps the third party companies will make to skirt around copyrights.

bedtime
11-28-2011, 11:27 PM
The scavenger set is so so good. Seeing pics of him without the stickers now makes me feel he looks "unfinished" or something. I think the grapple set is good, and I'll be picking up the insecticons sets and all the other Hercules sets as they come out

Nomad
11-29-2011, 03:30 AM
While you're at it, don't forget about Dragonzord & other power ranger stuff. :)

jets
12-03-2011, 08:41 AM
I bought the sets for Generations/Classics Tracks and Wheeljack. The difference is night and day. They really improve the figure especially Tracks. Even the generations Red Alert is a vast improvement over stock Hasbro.