PDA

View Full Version : Nick's Test Poll

nickh
11-26-2011, 02:20 AM
ShelfLife's launching with many of the core TF catalogs, but we need more, and not just in Transformers.

Tell us which catalogs we should build next!

Hobbyist Prime
11-26-2011, 02:44 AM
I think it's great that you plan on covering everything but I personally have been getting rid of my non tf collection aside from horror toys and Doctor Who so I vote for the remainder of the Transformer lines.......for now :)

nickh
11-26-2011, 02:55 AM
I think it's great that you plan on covering everything but I personally have been getting rid of my non tf collection aside from horror toys and Doctor Who so I vote for the remainder of the Transformer lines.......for now :)

That's totally valid. We love TFs, but want to extend the love to other communities, too. Our goal is to have like 80+% of the TF catalogs by the time we launch to the world.

Robimus
11-26-2011, 03:46 AM
A better question would have been, what besides Transformers would you like to see cataloged first?

Also people can vote for more than 1 choice if they wish to.

And no Marvel, yikes :p

obakemono
11-26-2011, 04:11 AM
I voted for fansproject but I would like to see all the major 3rd party companys represented in some way.

If your looking for suggestions:

kidrobot
mighty muggs

looking forward to getting my log in so that I can put my collection on the site.

justprime
11-26-2011, 06:50 AM
How about stepping back a bit in time with coverage of say Gatchaman/battle of the planets,Xbomber or any of the gerry anderson stuff ie thunderbirds stingray captain scarlett etc... this although only seen in small packets here has a big following in europe and Japan

nickh
11-26-2011, 09:46 AM
A better question would have been, what besides Transformers would you like to see cataloged first?

Also people can vote for more than 1 choice if they wish to.

And no Marvel, yikes :p

Damn, you're right. We should've made 2 polls: "Which TF catalogs should we build next?" and "Which non-TF catalogs should we build next?".

Post as comments any other catalogs that aren't mentioned in the poll.

nickh
11-26-2011, 09:50 AM
I voted for fansproject but I would like to see all the major 3rd party companys represented in some way.

If your looking for suggestions:

kidrobot
mighty muggs

Nice. kidrobot would be great. I reckon the labbits will look awesome in SL.

looking forward to getting my log in so that I can put my collection on the site.

You don't know how stoked that statement made James, Hilary, and I feel. Wicked. I just hope that you'll excuse us for not having every TF catalog built yet. We need help from the Cybertron community to do that!

nickh
11-26-2011, 09:52 AM
How about stepping back a bit in time with coverage of say Gatchaman/battle of the planets,Xbomber or any of the gerry anderson stuff ie thunderbirds stingray captain scarlett etc... this although only seen in small packets here has a big following in europe and Japan

For sure! Up to now, we've focused on toys from the past 30-odd years, but that's mostly because we know a lot more about that era than the earlier stuff.

Sideswipe
11-26-2011, 10:00 AM
TF : genration 2, Fans Project

Non TF: lego

razin
11-26-2011, 10:00 AM
Is it Monday yet? Ready to dive into it now!! :)

My wife wants to see Strawberry Shortcake....hmm.

BScorpinok75
11-26-2011, 12:10 PM
FansProjects and G.I. Joe

nickh
11-26-2011, 12:27 PM
Is it Monday yet? Ready to dive into it now!! :)

I know, eh? We can't wait for you guys to use it.

My wife wants to see Strawberry Shortcake....hmm.

We already have over 100 Barbies cataloged, thanks to faustx's/James' beautiful girlfriend. And we plan to add more catalogs that're traditionally female-centric as we go.

brr-icy
11-26-2011, 01:49 PM
Fansproject and generation 2 got my vote