PDA

View Full Version : Live in TO and want a G1 repaint Jazz?

Paradigm-Shift Prime
08-21-2007, 07:22 PM
Ok so my parents were in the States last week and after failing to get their hands on any new target exclusives, namely the repaints, my dad scored 2 Jazz from his 4th target attempt. That had me happy but little did I know that on their drive back up he stopped at two more targets and scored a couple more at each!! Needless to say my brother is now getting one too, and I have 5 extras.

My parents live in the country though and that's where they are, I might be going there later this week but I might not be going until the long weekend, you'd have to be a little patient, but it's a guaranteed one, no worrying about how to get it.

So if you live in Toronto, and can get to me (I live in the Beaches, am sometimes down at U of T campus), I'm asking Cdn retail price for them. The bit of extra cash isn't for me, I'm buying my dad a case of beer anyways for all his efforts, so I think everyone getting one can pitch in for a beer.

No more than 1 per person please (unless you have G1 repaint SS, I'll trade 2 of these for it), PM me and I'll get back to you, the first five will have them reserved in their name (guaranteed :D)

Dark Rage
08-21-2007, 07:24 PM
PM'ed you! :p

Paradigm-Shift Prime
08-21-2007, 07:27 PM
2 of them reserved

chisau
08-21-2007, 07:46 PM
so they are the G1 repaint of the movie Jazz right? how much are they? hold one for me please.

Crobot91
08-21-2007, 08:48 PM
Sent you a PM, thanks.

CobraCommander
08-21-2007, 09:23 PM
PM sent, crosses fingers :p

Paradigm-Shift Prime
08-21-2007, 10:00 PM
Ok, Just checked back and I have 5 messages so that's it. I'll let everyone know when I've got them in TO.

JaySmith
08-21-2007, 11:22 PM
Damn.... it's too bad you're not local as I have 2 G1 Deco Starscream's sitting here infront of me and would love to have another Jazz or two.

chisau
08-22-2007, 02:27 AM
shoot, i forgot to PM you. :mad: damn

Paradigm-Shift Prime
09-01-2007, 10:03 PM
Ok so I'm out in the country for the weekend and have the Jazzs now! I'll PM everyone once I'm back in TO.

I must say he looks super sweet in person, the gray jazz has no reason to exist anymore (i repainted mine into G1 Tracks).