PDA

View Full Version : ToysRus Trade Show in Markham

Lord Starscream
04-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Hey guys,
I am just was gonna post some pics of my camaros on display for Hasrbo at this years ToysRus Trade show .

Let me know what you think .

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/lordstarscream/IMG_2164.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/lordstarscream/IMG_2154.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/lordstarscream/IMG_2174.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/lordstarscream/IMG_2192.jpg
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a32/lordstarscream/IMG_2193.jpg

UltraPrimal
04-11-2011, 10:27 PM
Awesome! Does this mean Toys R Us is going to have a bigger focus on the Transformers lines in the future?

GMfan
04-11-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm more curious where you got that CG art of BB in robot mode but with the 78 Camaro parts on him. It's the infamous CG pose from movie one but I've never seen him in full CG with the 78 Camaro alt mode...neat...

Robimus
04-12-2011, 12:22 AM
Wow, super cool!

General Tekno
04-12-2011, 03:19 AM
I'm more curious where you got that CG art of BB in robot mode but with the 78 Camaro parts on him. It's the infamous CG pose from movie one but I've never seen him in full CG with the 78 Camaro alt mode...neat...

Maybe Hasbro had something?

down_shift
04-12-2011, 06:22 AM
Good show.

Bruticus82
04-12-2011, 07:37 AM
Looks great, and yeah those CG images behind the car are fantastic, if they aren't yours already, ask to keep them!

Tekkamanraiden
04-12-2011, 07:39 AM
Looking good!

Echotransformer
04-12-2011, 07:50 PM
Silly question, but how come the '77 Camaro isn't rusty with worn paint? I actually liked it that way...

Lord Starscream
04-12-2011, 10:04 PM

There both my own photoshopped artwork .
The 77 (Beatrbee) Picture is the famous art used in the 07 movie of the concept Camaro .
I changed the colour to ralley yellow (from the burn Orangy yellow used) .
And added in the old Camaros noise panels to the chest area , plus lots of small things to look more like the older one .

The second one I used art from the ROTF posters , but again changed to ralley yellow .
And changed the fog lamps to match my car ,
compared to the square fogs used in ROTF .

Silly question, but how come the '77 Camaro isn't rusty with worn paint? I actually liked it that way...

The car I used was imported from Florida and had no rust . I was going to "Beater" the paint and add the bondo and primer spots .
Problems in the Toronto area you drive around with a car looking "Beater" and looks like the body is all falling apart you get alot of attenstion that some you dont want .
I have friends that all had "Ratrides" and you get "spot checked" all the time by police .
And its hard to explain if you get some police officers "Sir, its ment to look like that " "That is how it was in the movie " (He or she would just look at me like I am nuts)

CobraCommander
04-12-2011, 11:41 PM
Awesome attention to detail... two thumbs up!

Any chance you saw something tasty and new at the trade show?

Lord Starscream
04-13-2011, 12:45 AM
I saw lots of really cool stuff , was told most of it is coming out on like May/June for the Movie .
Looks awesome and really cool features to them .
Problem is I cannot get into any details about what they showed me .
Guess they are scared Michael Bay will come after them
(Hasbro Canada) if I do hehe .
But the upcoming movie toys and even some G1 base stuff looks awesome .

pandaprime
04-13-2011, 01:10 AM
I saw lots of really cool stuff , was told most of it is coming out on like May/June for the Movie .
Looks awesome and really cool features to them .
Problem is I cannot get into any details about what they showed me .
Guess they are scared Michael Bay will come after them
(Hasbro Canada) if I do hehe .
But the upcoming movie toys and even some G1 base stuff looks awesome .

G1 base? The Ark? :p :p :p

racerguy76
04-13-2011, 01:11 AM
Bitching Camaros!!!!

Batman
04-13-2011, 07:18 AM
The car I used was imported from Florida and had no rust . I was going to "Beater" the paint and add the bondo and primer spots .
Problems in the Toronto area you drive around with a car looking "Beater" and looks like the body is all falling apart you get alot of attenstion that some you dont want .
I have friends that all had "Ratrides" and you get "spot checked" all the time by police .
And its hard to explain if you get some police officers "Sir, its ment to look like that " "That is how it was in the movie " (He or she would just look at me like I am nuts)

Lol I never even thought of that.

Echotransformer
04-13-2011, 05:40 PM

Ah ha, makes total sense.

BTW, if it were Detroit, the rusty '77 would actually be a notch up over the standard traffic...

Lord Starscream
04-13-2011, 05:51 PM
Thanks guys

Ah ha, makes total sense.

BTW, if it were Detroit, the rusty '77 would actually be a notch up over the standard traffic...

Oh yeah , I was there in 08 and I don't know how they get away with safty there.

I saw cars missing a fender or a hood.
Cars that were totally banged up , some even with missng headlamps just bulbs hanging there.
Was a sight I will never forget , for sure .