PDA

View Full Version : Reveal the shield Jazz torso problem

Zero
04-08-2011, 08:20 PM
Just bought a Reveal the Shield Jazz and i'm having a problem with the transformation. Ok its pretty much done, but the torso doesn't lock when you flip it down to his waist. Is this normal? Is it supposed to lock? It just sits there. I hear a soft clicking noise, but it just easily flips back up. Any help?

Goodapollo4
04-08-2011, 08:22 PM
Yeahhhh it doesnt really lock down very well. I have seen a few mods that use crazy glue to tighten the mechanism, but other than that I dont know if there is much you can do.

J-Ko
04-08-2011, 08:47 PM
Is there even a locking mech for it? I never actually cared to look. I have the same "issue" with mine but I dont' really mind it.

Larkhainan
04-08-2011, 08:57 PM
You can sorta click his back panel into the rear of it, but there's no "real" locking mechanism no.

Really lazy mold. Oh well.

RNSrobot
04-08-2011, 09:21 PM
I love how the Jazz mold looks (also, he's huuuuge compared to other deluxes), and the speaker gimmick is awesome, but the torso not locking down is a bit of a bummer. Especially since Tracks, Jazz, Kup, Scourge and other recent 'classics' toys are so well done. But he's still bad azzzzz.

down_shift
04-08-2011, 09:32 PM
no locking peg, so your's is totally normal.

Jawz. D
04-08-2011, 10:04 PM
Odd. I just transformed mine and he seems to stay in place fine. There's no hard locking mechanism there. But it does stay in place for me.

Even when I give him a few shakes the torso stays down.