PDA

View Full Version : FansProject Causality Crossfire

Gaetznes
03-18-2011, 09:43 PM
I'm personally excited about FansProject's Crossfire Side Story upcoming Figures. So is any one else feeling the anticipation for this line or at the least one or more of the figures?

Don't get me wrong when I say this, I know that FP isn't Hasbro/Takara. So with that said where's the Pre-Order's for atleast FP's Warcry! There's no notice on there site stating any delays. I've come to apperciate the customer relations Fansproject Stands for. FP has communicated any delays or progress well in the pass.

Contiuning with the whole pre-order premise, please correct me if i'm wrong. But wasn't this figure suppost to be released in March. Yes I know its only the 18, so 13 days left to the month. So thats my rant. I'm just getting excited

On the otherside of things, in regards to the Japan's tsunami/Earthquake Fund. I think that it shows the generosity and speaks alot about the type of people and the company are as a whole. I don't know about everyone else here, but in this day and age its hard to be proud of a company. Especially one respecitivly so small in comparison to Coca Cola or Pepsis. They both to my understanding donated Bottled Water to Katrina. Whoever in respect to the Cola Co., there actions I felt where more tanted. As they were to counter balance there more evil actions. Woops another rant.

Back to the Donation portion of what I was getting at. I've personally have made a donation. But I wont lie, what pushed me over the top to donate was because of the FP's Promotional item Blesser.

protoform_ironhide
03-18-2011, 11:49 PM
Sorry to be out of topic. I made donation to Japan before the Blesser.... Seriously even if there is no more Blesser, I highly recommand everyone to donate. Japan really need our help. Please don't stop because there is no more free gift.

Tekkamanraiden
03-19-2011, 12:10 AM
I've been wondering why we haven't seen any pre-orders for the upcoming fansproject items as well.

UltraMarknus
03-19-2011, 12:21 AM
I'm thinking FP is going to eliminate the middle man and start selling direct to customers, hence the lack of pre-orders on other sites. Blesser will be their first foray into the shipping process. Makes sense.

Gaetznes
03-19-2011, 12:28 AM
Oh, never thought of that before. That could result in two differnt outcomes. One, cheaper cost pre shipping on our end.Or. Two, higher profit margin on there side of things. Either way i'm comfortable with it. Implying the s/h cost aren't crazy. I'm use to buying the FP stuff from local dropship outlets.

PyjamaPrime
03-19-2011, 12:59 AM
i too am very proud of FansProject as a company and as fans. they know what we want as fans and know how to give it to us as a company.

once I can pay off some of my credit card, i will also be making a donation, regardless of whether i get a Blesser (it would be nice, though).

2 things though... 1) who would i putt Blesser with? Blurr? 2) i read on the TFW discussion for Blesser that the word in French means "to hurt", which in a twisted way is kinda funny (i know the tragedy in Japan is just that, but you gotta find laughter in dark times such as these)

in terms of Causality, i forgot Warcry was supposed to show up in March lol. I hope something is announced soon

brr-icy
03-19-2011, 02:40 AM
blesser is an awesome gesture from them, i am very impressed.

and to answer your preorder question, ultra marknus is probably 100% correct

Gaetznes
03-20-2011, 01:33 AM
Oh, I was thinking here. If I understand correctly, FP just recently (a month ago or so) shipped out the 5th run of the Crossfire 02 figures Swindle and Blastoff. The delay in warcry maybe more of a finacial decision inorder to garnish the largest potential profit from the ential mold /Characters (Swindle/Blastoff).

It may also be a matter of everything else going on "Blesser" and the general popularty of the pervious mentioned two figures. This may have lead to the delayed production of warcry inorder to promote those other commerical and charitable ventures. Also there just seem to be an overal danmand for the pervious figures, so why devert resources when there's still money to be made.

Plus just to repeat Ultramarknus assumption, of them starting to ship to the public in general. And "Blesser" being their first venture into this format of distrubtion. Its a exciting time for the company. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but it might be intresting to see how this goes.

Either way, this guessing back and forth everyone has been doing has alleviated any impatients/excitement I may have perviously expressed.

Its so refreshing as a collector in my opinion (even if its a repaint) to be getting an item such as those produced by FP. Especailly in such a dismal line up coming from Takara/Tomy. It just seems as if there more focused on Quanity vs Quality. It reminds me of when Nintendo got full of them selves with the original nintendo, that market power followed them into the super nintendo. However, there inablity to apperciate there customer base made them loose the market share all the way upto, but excluding the Wii. Now there doing it again, flooding the market with inferior products. Taking advantage of the situation to garnish the largest profit margin, with any concern of alienating there cliential for future profit. It seems very short term in my opinion. But hey i'm just so guy at the bottom of the totem pole, what do I know.

Gaetznes
03-31-2011, 12:57 PM
Wooo HOooooo. Just read on seibertron.com pre-order is up and a go at tfsource and bigbadtoystore.com

Detective Barricade
04-01-2011, 09:55 PM
I could care less for the Explorer/Munitioner retool guys. I love the two little molds, but I'm happy with just the ones I have.

That said, the Bombshell, Shrapnel, and Kickback homage guys have got my attention, attention.;)