PDA

View Full Version : Fast Action Battlers Frenzy, Blackout and Megatron found at Canadian Retail

dak
07-24-2007, 05:41 PM
Thanks to jacobot we have learned Fast Action Battlers Frenzy, Blackout and Megatron have been released in Canadian retail. The figures were spotted at Zellers in Erin Mills, Mississauga.

UPDATE: Also shown in the attached picture is an image of High Score 100. Multiple reports tell us this figure has also been released at Canadian retail.

See what other what Transformers toys are being sighted in your area in our Canadian Transformers Sightings (http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/forumdisplay.php?f=4) forum.

jacobot
07-24-2007, 05:48 PM
Thanks dak

And they actually scan at check-out this time

FreedomGundam
07-24-2007, 06:13 PM
Whoohooo.
I found those FABs yesterday at Zellers... Man, I really don't see why anyone would buy a FAB instead of the Deluxe/Voyager/whatever versions... Save for Frenzy, since I think this is the only figure of him...

jacobot
07-24-2007, 06:17 PM
Whoohooo.
I found those FABs yesterday at Zellers... Man, I really don't see why anyone would buy a FAB instead of the Deluxe/Voyager/whatever versions... Save for Frenzy, since I think this is the only figure of him...

ditto:rolleyes:

Nyghtwynd
07-24-2007, 08:03 PM
Also at Erin Mills Walmart, at least the Real gear ones are. Don't rememebr Fenzy.

RandomFerret
07-25-2007, 10:11 AM
Man... I don't want to buy a fast action battler! What if a better Frenzy comes out later?

But what if this is the only Frenzy they make? If I don't get it now, I'll never find one!

AAAARGH!!

Ozrein
07-25-2007, 12:10 PM
Buy it now and dont open it. If a better one comes out later, return the FAB. ;)

Icetron
07-25-2007, 01:53 PM
Buy it now and dont open it. If a better one comes out later, return the FAB. ;)

I might do the same. :D

Autovolt 127
07-27-2007, 08:25 AM
I might get Frezny,No i will and the Real-Gears.