PDA

View Full Version : ARGH!! Too many Target Exclusives!!!

darthrage
07-08-2007, 02:51 PM
Now they are saying that the G1 Jazz Redeco is a Target exclusive!

Now I wanna wait til all are exclusives are out so I can drive down and grab them all in one shot instead of several visits.

Why can't they make the Real Canadian Superstore exclusives LOL!!!

dak
07-08-2007, 03:33 PM
I agree. I know Hasbo made a deal with Target, but the amount of exclusives their getting is unreal! NOw I really wish there was a target here.

RedOktobre
07-08-2007, 05:28 PM
I agree. I know Hasbo made a deal with Target, but the amount of exclusives their getting is unreal! NOw I really wish there was a target here.

Yeah, I had read somewhere that Target was a strong supporter of the TF Movie. They wanted to be involved with and supported Hasbro and the Movie. As a result, Hasbro awarded Target with exclusive TF figures.

When I was at Marysville, Washington Target, there were lots of stuff, but I was only able to buy a few. I didn't want to exceed my limit when returning to Canada.

Dark Rage
07-08-2007, 05:56 PM
At least you BC people can actually go to the US, we Torontonians have to order by ebay or the boards and pay for shipping :(

Getting Robo-Vision Prime is gonna be a b*tch for me...

Tech Spec
07-08-2007, 06:32 PM
Toy Traders in Langley should be getting in Target Exclusives, they always do.

Synch
07-08-2007, 09:19 PM
Yea jaz is really the only one worth getting so far

Paradigm-Shift Prime
07-08-2007, 09:48 PM
too many store-exclusives in general

Nyghtwynd
07-08-2007, 11:57 PM
I just hope Zellers becomes Target. Almost is besides name and exclusives lol

y2jversion1
07-09-2007, 12:01 AM
At least you BC people can actually go to the US, we Torontonians have to order by ebay or the boards and pay for shipping :(

Getting Robo-Vision Prime is gonna be a b*tch for me...

Actually Torontonians can take a 2 hr drive to Buffalo (Niagara Falls Blvd) and there's a Target there as well as a KB toy outlet on Military Road ;)

jourdo
07-09-2007, 12:02 AM
I don't get the whole store exclusive thing anyways.

And yeah it sucks we don't even have the option of Target up here. Thanks Hasbro for that one.

GMfan
07-09-2007, 12:27 AM
Actually Torontonians can take a 2 hr drive to Buffalo (Niagara Falls Blvd) and there's a Target there as well as a KB toy outlet on Military Road ;)

Thats usually what I do but that Target either has the same stuff I can get in Canada or the KB toys has nothing worthwhile as they are either figures I already have or are the same ones any sane collector avoids (cough King Atlas). At the end you blow your tank of gas without much to show...

Dark Rage
07-09-2007, 01:08 AM
I don't even have a car...*hitchhikes there* haha.

Anyone want to consider a Toronto/GTA group trip to the states then? Although it certainly isn't as a convenient trip as our Vancity neighbors to travel down south.

C_Shewins
07-09-2007, 02:55 AM
Hm...I think most of those exclusives aren't must have, they aren't in the movie. But Walmart's coming up starscream is a must have. I hate what they did with the Starscream.:mad: It shouldn't be a walmart exclusive, but to all of us.

Synch
07-09-2007, 03:39 AM
Thats usually what I do but that Target either has the same stuff I can get in Canada or the KB toys has nothing worthwhile as they are either figures I already have or are the same ones any sane collector avoids (cough King Atlas). At the end you blow your tank of gas without much to show...

Heyy now !! I liked that one since I've never had that toy before it was great for me :P & whats wrong with it anyways?.. At least with the universe stuff they a ctually tried and we got some decent stuff out of it! Rather than the old basic one slap stick boring color on it :S

Dark Rage
07-09-2007, 03:47 AM
King Atlas? That Machine Wars Starscream recolor? Ungh, pretty plain, I plan to sell off my MW Starscream even, nothing special.

darthrage
07-09-2007, 04:00 AM
I don't even have a car...*hitchhikes there* haha.

Anyone want to consider a Toronto/GTA group trip to the states then? Although it certainly isn't as a convenient trip as our Vancity neighbors to travel down south.

out of curiousity, what is it like to take a roadtrip from Toronto to the US?

I'm not familiar with the TO geography so my question is what would be your first US location to shop at and at which US city? And how long would it take to drive there?

For us in Vancity, its probably a good half hour drive from the US border to the first shopping location. And if we live in Vancouver, its probably another 30 minutes to the US border. But I remember hitting the first Target/Walmart/TRU in Bellingham in 45 minutes with no wait at the border.

Synch
07-09-2007, 04:03 AM
out of curiousity, what is it like to take a roadtrop from Toronto to the US?

I'm not familiar with the TO geography so my question is what would be your first US location to shop at and at which US city? And how long would it take to drive there?

For us in Vancity, its probably a good half hour drive from the US border. And if we live in Vancouver, its probably another 30 minutes to the US border. But I remember hitting the first Target/Walmart/TRU in Bellingham in 45 minutes with no wait at the border.

I'm in chilliwack so it takes me longer haha you suck!!!:confused::(:D I find going to vancouver a long drive in it self :S The only time I drive down to the states is for the eccc

Dark Rage
07-09-2007, 05:03 AM
A family member told me it takes like an hour-1.5 hours, depending on traffic and how fast over the limit you go. This is to some of the small towns in New York state, but not Buffalo, like near Niagara on the lake or the local outlet malls.

out of curiousity, what is it like to take a roadtrip from Toronto to the US?

For us in Vancity, its probably a good half hour drive from the US border to the first shopping location. And if we live in Vancouver, its probably another 30 minutes to the US border. But I remember hitting the first Target/Walmart/TRU in Bellingham in 45 minutes with no wait at the border.

SPLIT LIP
07-10-2007, 11:25 AM
My area is supposedly getting a Target sometime either this summer or over the holidays. But buy then, It'll probobly be too late.

lars573
07-10-2007, 12:44 PM
I just hope Zellers becomes Target. Almost is besides name and exclusives lol
http://www.hbc.com/hbc/default.asp
Take a look at what their retail brands are. :rolleyes:

JLvatron
07-10-2007, 03:01 PM
When does Target Jazz actually come out? He's the only movie toy I want,

...besides 1 of the 300 different Optimus Primes.:o