PDA

View Full Version : TF Figure Inconsistencies

RedOktobre
06-18-2007, 12:40 AM
Hi everyone,

My Movie Bumblebee figure included in my Walmart "First Encounter" box is painted orange! He's supposed to be yellow! Has anyone else noticed or experienced this?

Also, I noticed that Leader Prime's bio (showing his strength, intelligence, etc ) is different on the box and on the official Hasbro website. His skill is different lower on the box, but higher on the website. Anyone noticed this?

RedOktobre

SPLIT LIP
06-18-2007, 07:07 AM
Got a picture? This sounds interesting, my BB's like a pale yellow, but orange?

Shepp
06-18-2007, 09:54 PM
well, this might run in with some legends ratches i've seen being different colours (one neon green and the other a really pale lime green).

i mean, i've heard of variants (some more intentional than others) for action figures, but i'm thinking that this is a goof-up on hasbro's part. they may have switched suppliers for their raw plastic, or mixed some stuff improperly.

but i am really surprised if its accidental, since that shows that hasbro quality control, and at heart the company itself doesnt care enough about its products to keep them consistent.

on the other hand, it could be completely intentional as random packed variants to make things interesting for us collectors.

as for the bio being different on the webpage, more than lilely the boxes were already printed when they decided to update the bio.

RedOktobre
06-18-2007, 11:46 PM
Got a picture? This sounds interesting, my BB's like a pale yellow, but orange?

http://img129.imageshack.us/img129/4978/20070618transformersmovlz4.jpg

I took this picture, but he looks yellow in this pic. In reality, his colour is much more orange.

I dunno. I'll check out the Bumblebee's at the TRU again next time.

GMfan
06-18-2007, 11:55 PM
Perhaps it was Walmart and there wonderful lighting making him orange? :P

Seriously that pic he still looks yellow...at least as yellow as mine....minus the silver I added in the proper spots