PDA

View Full Version : So who's got the TF game on pre-order?

Lio Convoy
06-17-2007, 10:09 PM
So who's got the Transformers The Game on pre-order already, what are you most looking forward about it and what system are you getting it for?

(Let's please keep all system bashing out of this thread, so it can be mature.)

I got mine from ebgames a little over a month ago and got the sweet movie poster. I'm getting it for the PS3 and most looking forward to the SIXAXIS flight controls.

I was a bit bummed out by the graphics from the stills, but over the last 2 weeks as gameplay footage hit the net, I realized that seeing the game in motion changes everything. The game looks pretty good when in motion and I can't wait to see it on my HDTV. :) Fingers crossed it's not as frusterating as the last TF game that Activision put out!

darthrage
06-17-2007, 10:11 PM
I didn't pre-order it but I gonna get mine at Target when it comes out on the 26th cuz they got their exclusive robovision version. And then while I'm down there, I'll pick up a couple a figure exclusives :)

Paradigm-Shift Prime
06-17-2007, 10:53 PM
I gotta wait and see how the reviews are first, TF game or not, I can never buy a video game because of theme or hype, it has to actually be a good game too.

Razorwing
06-17-2007, 11:40 PM
pre-ordering tommorow.

soundwaveCA
06-17-2007, 11:48 PM
I donno after just seeing the opening cinematic I might just pick this up now. Looks bloody awesome, though like Paradigm-Shift Prime said I think I'll have to see if its any good first.

Mumps
06-18-2007, 12:08 AM
I have the Wii version, and both DS versions on pre-order. Hell yeah!

jourdo
06-18-2007, 12:53 AM
I'm not going to worry about preordering it. I'll grab it when it comes out. As for gameplay... it looks good from what I've seen so far.

Tech Spec
06-18-2007, 12:55 AM
I pre-ordered mine already from EB fro my 360, it was the gameplay footage that made me do it. I just hope the online play is good too.

Lio Convoy
06-18-2007, 12:56 AM
I gotta wait and see how the reviews are first, TF game or not, I can never buy a video game because of theme or hype, it has to actually be a good game too.

There have been a lot of hands-on reviews from gaming sites along with major TF sites in the last week. Check around and see if you like what they say. So far, the buzz is really positive and the game seems to be one of the few movie-to-game ports that shouldn't suck.

I'll write up a review once I have my copy in hand and play it a while. I'll be as objectionable as possible (graphics, fun factor, play mechanics/play control/responsiveness, level design/level synopsys, etc...) I won't post up the same day as I get it, I'll play it for a few so I have a long term impression that's more objectionable. If you want to wait for that, then you'll get a better impression.

This is the only game I've ever pre-ordered. Hoping it turns out for the best!

Isn't there no online for this game? I think I remember reading the game sites that it's single player only on all consoles (PS3, Xbox 360, PS2 and Wii). Not sure about handheld, tho.

Tech Spec
06-18-2007, 12:59 AM
damn no online... oh well

chisau
06-18-2007, 01:12 AM
why bother pre-ordering. I'm going to get the PSP version and the market is going to be flooded with them anyways. I'll just pick one up at bestbuy or eb-games on my way to work.

GMfan
06-18-2007, 10:04 AM
I don't believe in pre-ordering unless it for games during a system launch because there's usually one good game out of the bunch and they never have it when you buy the new system. I will however be getting the PSP, Wii, and ine version of the DS games.

-KG-
06-18-2007, 02:55 PM
I'll get it when it comes out. Don't know if I should get the PS2 version or one of the DS versions.

I would still love to get my hands on the G1 PS2 game though.

Razorwing
06-18-2007, 06:53 PM
I don't know what's the deal with preordering, it's not like you pay extra for the game. I pre-ordered mine today.