PDA

View Full Version : All Transformers 40% Off at Zellers

Code of Honor
07-08-2010, 12:23 AM
And another sale pops up, this time Zellers has 40% off all regular priced Transformers figures. Sale starts July 16th. Thanks go out to MacDougs for posting.

MacDougs
07-08-2010, 12:23 AM
In the Zellers flier for the week of July 16th all regular priced Transformers figures and playsets will be 40% off. With HFTD starting to trickle out maybe there'll be something worth grabbing.

Stapler
07-08-2010, 12:55 AM
I'll definitely check this sale out in the hopes that some new stuff ends up on the shelves. Chances are slink, though, since my local Zellers is clogged with movie Deadends and Evacs.

RNSrobot
07-08-2010, 01:04 AM
Not that the Zellers in town have much of any stock these days. =)

hschell0002
07-08-2010, 10:03 AM
I wonder if Zellers still have the Bruticus sets...

RodimusMatrix
07-08-2010, 10:14 AM
I wonder if zellers still has the superion sets... !
________
Mexico city hotel (http://mexicocityhotel.info)

lars573
07-08-2010, 11:46 AM
If they do they'll be in the clearance section. For the awesome clearance price of $47.99. HBC sheesh. :rolleyes: But clearance items have the 30% off the lowest marked price too.

tninjha
07-08-2010, 03:20 PM
Even with the sale they still can't compete with Wmart... damm them

Perceptor
07-08-2010, 05:52 PM

I just got a Bruticus set at Zellers Oakville 2 days ago for $33.42 (which is already discounted from $47 and change... I guess when the 40% off sale starts it'll be a few bucks cheaper still). That Zellers still has many Bruticus sets (like 5 or so).

Goaliebot
07-16-2010, 10:49 AM
Woot! Swung by Zellers this morning and got HFTD Brimstone and Hubcap for $5.99 each.

FYI, since it is on "regular priced figures only", the stuff on "clearance" is not on sale as far as I can tell, so Bruticus/Superion sets and the old TFA exclusives hanging around were still scanning at high-ish prices at my Zellers.

Prime Roller
07-16-2010, 10:58 AM
Guess I'll find out today if that sale is going on way over here on P.E.I. They still have a TFA Sunstorm and Ratchet at full price there I'm hoping to snag --- but not at full price.

Optimus_Prime
07-16-2010, 11:41 AM
Is the regular price for HA figures at Zellers $40, or $50?

lars573
07-16-2010, 12:47 PM
$50.

Perceptor
07-16-2010, 01:07 PM
Just bot TFA Leader Ultra Magnus, Megatron and Bulkhead all for $38 each at Zellers Erin Mills Town Centre. Would have been $41.99 each but the clerk said extra 10% off if I apply for credit card. I got declined but still got extra 10% off... Bonus!

Sun Swipe Prime
07-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Just bot TFA Leader Ultra Magnus, Megatron and Bulkhead all for $38 each at Zellers Erin Mills Town Centre. Would have been $41.99 each but the clerk said extra 10% off if I apply for credit card. I got declined but still got extra 10% off... Bonus!

FYI, if you have a pier 1 imports around your area, you might be able to find the Megs and Bulkhead for $30 there. Out here in the westcoast there are reports of those figures being sold there at that price. You might be able to save even more.

Scrapper6
07-16-2010, 08:29 PM
The Zellers I went to didn't even have the discount prices in their system, but the flyer says it starts today. Deluxes still rang up at 15.99 and the Legends figures weren't even in the damn system at all. :(

I really wanted to get some cheap legends.

pandaprime
07-16-2010, 10:46 PM
my local Zellers had HFTD scouts yeah!

Got'em at the sale price and all the stuff I scanned was at the discount price too! double yeah!

chaingunsofdoom
07-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Can't beat paying less than $6 for the HFTD Scouts! :)

TFtoys
07-18-2010, 10:12 PM
I just got a Bruticus set at Zellers Oakville 2 days ago for $33.42 (which is already discounted from $47 and change... I guess when the 40% off sale starts it'll be a few bucks cheaper still). That Zellers still has many Bruticus sets (like 5 or so).

Woot! Swung by Zellers this morning and got HFTD Brimstone and Hubcap for $5.99 each.

FYI, since it is on "regular priced figures only", the stuff on "clearance" is not on sale as far as I can tell, so Bruticus/Superion sets and the old TFA exclusives hanging around were still scanning at high-ish prices at my Zellers.

so Bruticus price scan for 30 after the 40%off sale or Zellers change the the "base" price again ?

Scrapper6
07-19-2010, 01:22 PM
Beware ALL Manitoba Zellers seem to not have the 40% in their computer systems although at least today the one I checked had the signs posted in the toy section.

It's a little dissapointing to be honest, I think Zellers in Manitoba should extend the sale due to incompetent computer programmers. :mad:

Goaliebot
07-19-2010, 05:18 PM
so Bruticus price scan for 30 after the 40%off sale or Zellers change the the "base" price again ?

Bruticus and Superion were originally $49.99, but are on "clearance" at a pathetic $47.99 (2 whole dollars!). Because they are on clearance and not regular priced, they don't qualify for the 40% off TFs sale, but DO qualify for the 30% off all clearance toys sale.

This makes them $33.42 (47.99 - 30%) this week.

Annoyingly, had they been left at regular price of $49.99 and included in the 40% off, the price would be cheaper at $29.99. Stoopid HBC/Zellers.

Sun Swipe Prime
07-20-2010, 03:31 AM
Bruticus and Superion were originally $49.99, but are on "clearance" at a pathetic $47.99 (2 whole dollars!). Because they are on clearance and not regular priced, they don't qualify for the 40% off TFs sale, but DO qualify for the 30% off all clearance toys sale.

Annoyingly, had they been left at regular price of $49.99 and included in the 40% off, the price would be cheaper at $29.99. Stoopid HBC/Zellers.

That happened to me today but all I did was mention that there was a sign that said 40% off all transformers. The cashier called the toy dept and I got the 40%. Comes out to 31.92 after taxes.

Scrapper6
07-22-2010, 10:33 AM

Ummm, not to sound like a total idiot or anything, but shouldn't Bruticus and Superion count as part of the storewide/chainwide 70% off all Clearance Toys that Zellers has been pushing for months now to clear out the clearance merchandise?

If there are signs posted saying that all clearance toys are 70% off and the flyer also has it listed you should have perhaps gone to the manager and asked them why Bruticus and Superion were not being counted as part of that sale. And then demanded that they honor that deal since technically they are on Clearance and should be ringing up as 70% off.

Of course if that isn't the case and it's strictly a Manitoba Zellers thing... I can't help you there since we haven't had a Bruticus or Superion for months. :(

TFtoys
07-22-2010, 09:07 PM
^ that might depend on the local Zellers that recognizes them as clearance items or not. Also, depending on you whether you are willing to spend the time to negotiate for the better result.

Tekkamanraiden
07-22-2010, 09:17 PM
I'm thinking that might be a Manitoba Zellers thing. If I had seen the Bruticus and Superion sets for 70% off I would have grabbed up a whole bunch to sell to board members on the cheap.

Bruticus82
07-22-2010, 09:41 PM
Ummm, not to sound like a total idiot or anything, but shouldn't Bruticus and Superion count as part of the storewide/chainwide 70% off all Clearance Toys that Zellers has been pushing for months now to clear out the clearance merchandise?

If there are signs posted saying that all clearance toys are 70% off and the flyer also has it listed you should have perhaps gone to the manager and asked them why Bruticus and Superion were not being counted as part of that sale. And then demanded that they honor that deal since technically they are on Clearance and should be ringing up as 70% off.

Of course if that isn't the case and it's strictly a Manitoba Zellers thing... I can't help you there since we haven't had a Bruticus or Superion for months. :(

Clearance toys are 30% off over here, that's what's listed in the toy clearance aisles of every Zellers I've visited.

The % on clearance toys does change from week to week, being as high as 50% sometimes. Don't think I've seen it at 70%...

Scrapper6
07-23-2010, 05:49 PM
I'm thinking that might be a Manitoba Zellers thing. If I had seen the Bruticus and Superion sets for 70% off I would have grabbed up a whole bunch to sell to board members on the cheap.

Clearance toys are 30% off over here, that's what's listed in the toy clearance aisles of every Zellers I've visited.

The % on clearance toys does change from week to week, being as high as 50% sometimes. Don't think I've seen it at 70%...

Ahhh, you poor non-Manitobans. Of course now they've changed it to 30% off, though I fail to see why. If they didn't push all that Jonas Brothers merch at 70% what makes them think they'll be rid of it at 30%? :confused:

Goaliebot
07-23-2010, 06:55 PM
Definitely only 30% off here in Ontario, plus of course then we pay HST, PST, RST, *Double* PST, Eco Tax, Disposal Fee, Tip, FST, GRST, *Bonus* PST, Admin, License, and of course regular sales taxes.

:p

Poho
07-27-2010, 01:17 PM
I haven't noticed any on sale where I live, but I could just be an idiot :P

herooftheday316
07-27-2010, 01:46 PM
Ur not an idiot, just late.

I believe the sale ended last friday

-Mike

I haven't noticed any on sale where I live, but I could just be an idiot :P
________
CALIFORNIA MEDICAL MARIJUANA DISPENSARIES (http://california.dispensaries.org/)

CBII
07-27-2010, 02:58 PM
Ur not an idiot, just late.

I believe the sale ended last friday

-Mike

I ignored the sale as Zellers usually never has anything I want.

I strolled through one and found HA sideswipe....DOH!

Regular price is $39.99...the sale would have put him at $24. I totally would have bought him.

Oh well maybe next time.