PDA

View Full Version : Energon Weapons...G1 Weapons

Scrapper6
03-13-2010, 12:48 PM
So I just tested out Hardhead's gun with Barricade from Energon. Seems the peg holes/posts match size wise. So I was thinking Eventually I might try and arm the weaponless Energon guys with some spare G1 guns.

Which weapons do you think would be the best bet to give to figures like Sharkticon, Barricade, Steamhammer, Storm Jet, Snow Cat, Slugslinger and Demolishor?

Should I try and repaint them? Or just try and get colored weapons that more-or-less match?

Anybody else already done this?

Why did Hasbro have to give all the guns to the Autobots while the Decepticons are forced to rely on Terrorcons thus disarming the Terrorcons?

Thoughts? Opinions? Yay or Nay?

Protoman
03-13-2010, 12:54 PM
I use Doomlock's clear orange BIG SWORD for Energon Rodimus to match his clear orange weapons. Looks bad ass.

Aernaroth
03-13-2010, 01:01 PM
There's a lot of universal gun pegs, even in G1. Try the dinobot weapons, cloudraker's gun, or powermaster optimus prime's weapons. They might have the same peg size as energon, though I suspect they'll be too big.

Matrix_Holder
03-14-2010, 03:38 AM
I'm using classic astrotrains gun for ROTF onslaught (barricade) for my custome motormaster. for sluggslinger i am using a custom made target master that I am building from G1 aimless.