PDA

View Full Version : where will you be on June 2nd?

darthrage
06-01-2007, 06:10 AM
So which TRU will you be lining up at in the morning for morning madness?

I remember doing that for Star Wars Episode III at Lansdowne. It was a huge lineup but it was long enough to reach the lotto booth.

Me and my buddy were the first ones there and we didn't wanna be the first in line to avoid looking like uber-geeks. People started asking why were people lining up? It would be kinda embarrassing to mention Star wars toys so thankfully there was another lineup for the ticketmaster at Collector's Den.

A Jedi geek showed up with a Mace Windex force fx lightsaber. I wonder what he was thinking bringing that thing toy shopping.

Anyways enough about Star Wars. I'll be at either Metro or Lansdowne and I'll be wearing my Jar jar Binks costume, look out for me. If its too hot, I'll wear my Queen Armadillo go-go dance outfit:D

Tech Spec
06-01-2007, 07:00 AM
I will be hungover recovering from the club.

devilsknight
06-01-2007, 07:10 AM
I'll be working 6am to 4pm LOL...besides nothing EVER would make me line up...unless it was a Wii, but i didn't have to anyways lol

Good luck hunting ya'll !

SPLIT LIP
06-01-2007, 07:10 AM
Playing with Leader OP & Megs, I may look for Voyager SS and Deluxe BB. I'm betting on these toys being like Spiderman/Superman/Othermovie toys and clogging the shelves, making things very easy for me.

ANDROID PRIME
06-01-2007, 07:52 AM
I will be sleeping in. then waking up and looking at all of my movie figures that I already own.

Mumps
06-01-2007, 08:18 AM
I will be at a random mall, but not exclusivly to buy Transformers. The only 2 I need anyways are SS and Ironhide.

PrimeConvoy
06-01-2007, 08:42 AM
I will be hungover recovering from the club.

Me as well.

Got most of the wave one stuff now anyway so im not to worry about not finding anything yet.

tripleb
06-01-2007, 09:39 AM
getting up and driving for an hour to get to the TRU in St. John's, so I can be there when the store opens!! may check out a wal mart or zellers too!

then to be home by 4PM to be at my Wedding!!:D lol

ANDROID PRIME
06-01-2007, 09:50 AM
getting up and driving for an hour to get to the TRU in St. John's, so I can be there when the store opens!! may check out a wal mart or zellers too!

then to be home by 4PM to be at my Wedding!!:D lol

you win, my girlfriend would kill me if I went tf hunting on my wedding day.

tripleb
06-01-2007, 10:09 AM
I told her " if u don't want me to TRU, I won't go" but the women had a day at the spa and all that stuff today! so me and my best man are using the trip to TRU as the guy's day out!!

plus she knows after the wedding, I can't do a thing without asking her 1st, she's letting me have one last stupid man thing, before the wedding.... I love so much baby!!! lol:rolleyes:

ANDROID PRIME
06-01-2007, 10:17 AM
I told he " if ya don't want me too, I won't go" but the women had a day at the spa and all that stuff today! so me and my best man are using the trip to TRU as the guy's day out!!

plus she knows after the wedding, I can't do a thing without asking her 1st, she's letting me have one last stupid man thing, before the wedding.... I love so much baby!!! lol:rolleyes:

congrats man, good luck and have fun

Pascal
06-01-2007, 10:29 AM
I'll to go TRU Sherbrooke to pick up the Prime helmet, I already have everything else (and more). :p

Tech Spec
06-01-2007, 10:38 AM
tripleb: Congrats man! I'll chug a few for ya and then some :cool:

Vader
06-01-2007, 11:39 AM
I'll be be at TRU doing a price adjustment for all the dulexes I purchased last week. Then I'll use the refund and buy more Movie toys ;-)

Robimus
06-01-2007, 12:15 PM
As fate would have it I'll be at TRU in Fargo,ND. Target, Walmart and the like as well. It's my one Saturday off per month and my wife wants to go cross border shopping!

jourdo
06-01-2007, 12:17 PM
I'll be working from 9 until 3... and it is going to be beautiful outside! Yay! :rolleyes:

Team Jetfire
06-01-2007, 12:41 PM
I will be building my new fence, yay me.

darthrage
06-01-2007, 03:27 PM
I'll be be at TRU doing a price adjustment for all the dulexes I purchased last week. Then I'll use the refund and buy more Movie toys ;-)

You can do that??? IF that is so, I will do the same!:D

QuadESL63
06-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Is there anything special about tomorrow? I know that they planned to release the movie toys officially on the 2nd but sounds like most of the wave #1 stuffs have been available way before. Will there be anything that we have seen yet like Leader Megatron, Voyager Ironhide, etc.?

Synch
06-01-2007, 03:29 PM
I won't be at TRU because they all ready HAVE out all the movie toys & have sold out of soundwave before I got there ... jerks :D

Paradigm-Shift Prime
06-01-2007, 04:11 PM
Where will Soundwave be on June 2nd?

Dave-astator
06-01-2007, 04:16 PM
I'll be sleeping in my nice warm bed.

Bumblebee78
06-01-2007, 07:31 PM
I will go pick up my Leader Megatron which arrived today (was not at home, will need to go get it at the drop point).

Might also go see if the stores received anything new. But, definitely not before 11 or 12. Saturday morning are sacred!:D

Sunstar
06-01-2007, 07:37 PM
I will probably be home. I got things to do and there isn't a TRU near enough to me to get to.

SPLIT LIP
06-01-2007, 07:54 PM
Actually, I may go hunting tomorrow.

Dave-astator
06-01-2007, 10:19 PM
Just got back from TRU and I am totally unimpressed with all the new movie toys.

I have a friend who works there and i saw everything....except Megatron...and theonly thing I ended up buying was the Laserbeak mp3 player....actually named Booster X10...but I still call him Laserbeak.

And it goes really nice with my new kitten whom I've named Ravage....I'll upload pics later.

Paradigm-Shift Prime
06-01-2007, 10:26 PM
Just got back from TRU and I am totally unimpressed with all the new movie toys.

I have a friend who works there and i saw everything....except Megatron...and theonly thing I ended up buying was the Laserbeak mp3 player....actually named Booster X10...but I still call him Laserbeak.

And it goes really nice with my new kitten whom I've named Ravage....I'll upload pics later.

Does that mean you saw the other 2 voyagers and deluxes? (starscream, etc. ?)

Sunstar
06-01-2007, 11:10 PM
I want that Starscream fig... I have an evil Photocomic idea in mind :D

Oreobot
06-02-2007, 12:18 AM
I'll be leisurely getting up tomorrow, then going out and buying a big bag of dry ice. I'm taking a long-awaited photo of Alternator Smokescreen with two LED light sabers and the dry ice "smoke". It'll be a good day.

Synch
06-02-2007, 03:04 AM

That sounds like me I went from chilliwack to
langley and all I got was a couple robot heroes two packs and booster x10 :P a soundwave would have made my day butttt....

BadJeff
06-02-2007, 08:07 AM
Since I'm already up, I'll probably go over to Shawnessy Walmart @ 8 because they haven't put out a single movie toy yet so I should be able to find that booster x10 i need.

Autovolt 127
06-02-2007, 08:09 AM
At Home,Playing on the Computer.

miraisoup
06-02-2007, 08:31 AM
Driving to all the stores on this rock and finding not a damn thing.....WOO........HOO

Shepp
06-02-2007, 11:12 AM
i'll be at home after heading out to the zellers and wal-mart in town and finding out that they've not even followed release date and just have preview figures out.

edit: yep. empty handed.

SPLIT LIP
06-02-2007, 11:15 AM
At Home,Playing on the Computer.
Actually, I second that.

I'll probobly play some of my rented video games too.

Dave-astator
06-02-2007, 11:30 AM
Shepp...they have tons of stuff at the TRU in St. Catharines if you want to check them out...

QuadESL63
06-02-2007, 01:29 PM
Just been to Calgary Macleod Tr. TRU: they still have whatever you have seen for the last couple of days. No Leader Meg., Voyager Ironhide, Voyager Starscream, Deluxe Swindle, etc.