PDA

View Full Version : Argh Zellers !!!

devilsknight
05-31-2007, 02:29 PM
Went to the Bramalea City Centre Zellers today and saw they put out the movie toys...i was like woo hoo i can use my gift cards i have from Christmas.

I drive home, maybe 30 min later i come back...EVERYTHING IS GONE !!! I went to go ask, and i am told "oh we broke the street date"...i said you mean the street date that Hasbro lifted almost 2 weeks ago ?! She said "i don't know about that, but the Hasbro rep told us to remove them all until Saturday !!!"

I said fine i'm going to Toys R Us seeing they've had everything out on the shelves for a week now.

Dammit dammit dammit !

Pascal
05-31-2007, 02:31 PM
Only deluxes could be on the shelves.

ANDROID PRIME
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
i bought all the FABS from there a month ago. lol sorry dude.

devilsknight
05-31-2007, 02:34 PM
So everywhere else in Brampton has them all out, even 2 of the other Zellers have had eveything out for almost 2 weeks now...

I thought the lifted dates by hasbro was for everything ?! Hence why everyone has their stuff out !?

I'm only looking for 3 anyways LOL

Super_Megatron
05-31-2007, 03:33 PM
No, Hasbro only lifted the street date for the deluxes, but most stores are putting everything out now anyway as reported.

GMfan
05-31-2007, 05:00 PM
I don't mind Zellers....I get a discount thanks to nyghtwynd....

Shepp
05-31-2007, 05:55 PM
i shall just check places out on saturday. and then i'll check stores a couple of weeks later when they've restocked.

more than likely the movie toys will restock fast, to continuously move the most amount of inventory before the movie hits. and then the stock just wont go away afterwards.

at least thats what i see with the spiderman stuff. its either that or nobody bought any spiderman stuff. which is also a possibility.

its just not worth the gas searching store after store to come up empty handed.

Decepticon Army
05-31-2007, 06:42 PM
Guess I was lucky to get my Blackout at the Centenial Mall Zellers last week.

Team Jetfire
05-31-2007, 08:31 PM
It sucks that you had to drive all that way, but it won't be too much longer now.

devilsknight
06-02-2007, 08:45 PM
Well i guess June 2nd doesn't mean anything to any business in Brampton besides Toys R Us.
After I got off work at 4pm I went to the Walmarts and Zellers at Bramalea City Centre.

Walmart's had nothing but protoforms. Then back to the June 2nd Zellers that i bitched about earlier in this post. I find a manager cause NOTHING is out except spiderman crap...he tells me oh Hasbro pushed the release date back 2 more weeks, so you'll have to come back then.

I again said it's June 2nd...everyone else and their mothers have these toys out...i want to do business here...he said oh well i'll just have to wait.

God dammit...can't people read...i don't wanna spend the extra 10 bucks on Prime.

What's wrong with these people honestly.

ARGH !!!

GMfan
06-02-2007, 08:53 PM
With all the driving you've done and will have to still do it would have been cheaper in the long run to pay the extra $10 with gas prices today :P

Bumblebee78
06-02-2007, 09:01 PM
The Zellers in Sherbrooke has the protoforms, FAB, optimus and starscream blaster, ratchet and blackout, cyber stompers and voice changing helmet.

Guess it varies from store to store.

JLvatron
06-02-2007, 11:52 PM
what's a FAB?

nuropa
06-03-2007, 12:11 AM
fast action battler, a line of the movie toys

Scrapper6
06-03-2007, 05:16 PM
Curiously I took a look today; the Cyber Slammers are 14.99$ CND at Zellers? For a toy that cheaply put together I would have thought less I mean seriously, I wasn't going to get any of them but thought maybe one for my young cousin for his B-Day, but no way am I wasting 15$ on a toy that in my mind does not = a Deluxe Main Line product.

Sharkticon
06-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Zellers stores only carry, what I call, the first wave. This includes:

Voy. Ratchet
Voy. Blackout
FAB Prime
FAB Jazz
FAB Starscream
FAB Ironhide
Voice Changer
Optimash
Leader Prime
Unleashed BB

I've been to about 7 Zeller's stores in my area (Guelph, Kitchener and Waterloo), and they have nothing but these. I assume it's store wide. Zellers is really bad for getting in regular stock. Atleast the one I work at is. It took 4 months AFTER the Classics were released, to get in Jetfire's and Primes. Ridiculous. I gave up and bought everything I want from www.kooltoyz.ca . That way, I know I will get them. All I have to get now is that Cullen Voice Changer, and I am set.

Ozrein
06-05-2007, 04:52 PM
Ah, that'd make sense. I was wondering why I didnt see any Deluxes out at my local Zellers.

Synch
06-05-2007, 07:26 PM
zellers allso has robot heroes and cyberstompers & the optimus gun changer thing

I actaully saw one of the role player ones but it was a jet of starscream that transformed into a gun thing is that new?..

Robimus
06-23-2007, 04:06 PM
The thread title sums it up. Went to zellers for the June 23rd-28th sale. They have no movie deluxes and of course all the other deluxe lines are $15.99 each. Worthless store, worthless flyer, worthless sale.

General Tekno
06-23-2007, 06:34 PM
I suggest you check somewhere OTHER than Toyland in the Zellers stores.

I went today, and despite there being merchandise there in the middle of the week, could find NONE.

Of course, knowing that there is no way all that swag could go so quickly, I looked around. They MOVED THE DISPLAY to the opposite area of the store, closer to kid's clothing.

I suggest everyone who can't see any movie stuff look around.

Robimus
06-24-2007, 12:34 AM
Thanks General, I didn't check out the entire store so your probably right. Doesn't change my opinion of them one bit. Maybe they should put the cheese with the mens underware, yeah that would work too!!!