PDA

View Full Version : I have 2 sets of constructicon maximus and.....

signofzeta
02-08-2010, 09:18 PM
I want to know what I can do with them. I have

2x Steamhammer,
2x Sledge
2x Wideload
2x Duststorm
1x Bonecrusher.

I want to know if there are any fan made combined modes, like Double Bruticus, but for the Constructicon Maximus molds.

So far, I have created a dinosaur using the RID Build Team's parts except Wedge.

I have made a throne for Rail Racer using Rid Grimlock, Heavyload, and Hightower, and that is it. The throne does not stand up well, and it would be more fitting to have a decepticon/Predacon to sit on the Landfill sans wedge throne, but there you go. And yes, I have watched triple takeover. As of now, only rail racer seems to be able to sit on that throne without his kibble getting in the way. also said throne isn't supposed to be put together since there are no pegs and such to hold it in place. I is only transforming grimlock, heavyload, and hightower into arms, try to connect them together, and try to turn grimlock rightside up to form the throne's back. Doesn't really work though, and I still have some tweaking to do.

I also seem to have made a totem pole thing with rail racer, but it looked stupid.

Malwave
02-08-2010, 09:24 PM
well.,..if you had an Onslaught, maybe attach the constructicons to him?

signofzeta
02-08-2010, 09:38 PM
Update on the throne thing. I don't remember how to make the throne anymore. I just mashed it together, and my brother just called it a throne.

Richter
02-08-2010, 10:01 PM
Grab a primus and unicron and make a F_R style devistator

Shepp
02-08-2010, 10:17 PM
Steamhammer's a little less versatile than Stormjet and Barricade, that giant shovel on his shoulder will probably hinder most fan made combinations.

As for the RiD build team, I always liked replacing Grimlock (I never liked RiD Grimlock) with a second Hightower or Heavyload. And then leaving Wedge in robot mode so it looks like he's wearing a huge mech exoframe.

Or another cool thing to do is make a Landfill figure using wedge and 3 Hightowers or 3 Heavyloads. Or... if you're so inclined.... I guess 3 Grimlocks.

I tried to experiment and see if I could make a combination without requiring Wedge in the center. Hightower's head being on the crane part would facilitate this. I don't remember if I was successful or not.

You can make a 3 legged Protoss Dragoon thing with 3 Heavyloads.

Malwave
02-08-2010, 10:32 PM
Grab a primus and unicron and make a F_R style devistator

xD that'd be one deformed Devastator man xD The Energon Constructicons are scout class figs

if you were gonna make a Devastator...again, use Onslaught/Barricade as the body, but add a custom head

BAM! Instant Energon-style Devastator

Stapler
02-08-2010, 10:45 PM
You could try repainting them into Sixbuilder.

http://www.tfu.info/1992/Cybertron/Sixbuilder/sixbuilder.htm

signofzeta
02-09-2010, 01:04 AM
Ok for the throne, although I don't remember how I did it before, I made a new one. And this one reclines as well. Rail racer can sit on it, except that there is a gap between rail racer's ass and the actual throne seat, which is actually the connection point of Grimlock, Heavyload, and Hightower. You actually need grimlock for this, because he is the only one who could form the throne's back, and reclining section.

A crawling Wedge becomes rail racer's footrest.

Uberman
02-09-2010, 02:22 AM
Well, hey, failing some better suggestion, you cold always forward the extra limbs in my direction, with some hope for remuneration. Am I right?