PDA

View Full Version : Long shot: you need both G1 Star Saber & MP Great Exkizer to help me on this one

Pascal
01-11-2010, 01:23 AM
Basically, I want to know if it would be possible to use the bigger blade from MP Great Exkizer as a replacement for G1 Star Saber's sword blade, whether it would need modification or not. And post a picture of the end result, if possible.

Shepp
01-11-2010, 09:26 PM
I have the former but not the latter. I could possibly take some measurements.

Its all boxed up, but from what I can remember, the sword handles themselves are square, and the base of the handle is wider.

The figure grips the sword with flexible fingers.

Also, there are a couple different bigger swords.

Or do you mean the actual blade itself, without the hilt and handle and all that?

I also have MP-B02 and it comes with an even BIGGER sword for the full combination. And that sword's so big it comes in pieces.

edit:

There's some pics of the swords that come with MP-B01 on the second page of this
http://www.geocities.jp/hetare_d_max/gallery-MasterPiece_KingExkizer.html

Pascal
01-11-2010, 09:44 PM
Talking about just the blade for Star Saber and the big one included with Dragon Kizer.

Shepp
01-11-2010, 10:05 PM
I never took the really big sword out of the box since it was insanely long so I don't remember the connection joint's specifics.

Unfortunately, the box that is stored in (along with MP-B01) is actually located at my grandparents house for storage, which is a couple of hours away from where I'm currently located.

Sorry I can't be of anymore help.

Shepp
01-11-2010, 10:08 PM
If you can't get your hands on it, I would suggest looking at some Christmas decorations. There are some tree-toppers and door things with long sword-like points on them that are made of plastic. Some of them are already chrome plated in silver.