PDA

View Full Version : Cybertron.ca/TFW2005.com's questions to Hasbro ignored?

Pascal
01-05-2010, 07:56 PM
Is it me or we never got answers to our questions for the past few rounds? Would it have something to do with TFW2005 maybe frontpaging reviews of leaked (okay, stolen) samples too often?

GMfan
01-05-2010, 08:02 PM
Would it have something to do with TFW2005 maybe frontpaging reviews of leaked (okay, stolen) samples too often?

No, other sites do that too. Not to mention Hasbro loves TFW.

Pascal
01-05-2010, 08:08 PM
They do it after TFW2005 frontpaged it first... ;)

General Tekno
01-05-2010, 08:10 PM
Is it me or we never got answers to our questions for the past few rounds? Would it have something to do with TFW2005 maybe frontpaging reviews of leaked (okay, stolen) samples too often?

Seems unlikely, given TFW's still the biggest fansite. And everyone else FPs leaked samples.

I'm quite curious on this matter though.

Nocturn
01-05-2010, 08:22 PM
They don't care that we care.

Protoman
01-05-2010, 09:43 PM
They pick and choose questions that they CAN answer. A lot of times the questions that are REALLY IMPORTANT TO US, Hasbro can't answer.

New series? Maybe
Next Masterpiece? We shall see.

Rinse and repeat.

UltraPrimal
01-05-2010, 11:53 PM
Where are these questions and answers? I haven't noticed any on TFW2005 or Seibertron.

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
01-06-2010, 05:11 AM
Does it really matter? When does Hasbro ever actually give new information in their answers? Usually it's either non-committal PR flap or stuff that's already been in an official announcement that went out in the weeks between the question being asked and the answers being posted.

Personally I'm not sure why we bother with these things.

Pascal
01-06-2010, 09:01 AM

To pretend we're part of the equation. :)

jacobot
01-06-2010, 09:42 AM
I understand why people are pissed, but really, what is the benefit for HASBRO...Sure it will make some fan boys happy.

Ah... Those stock answers ;)

hugh_da_man
01-06-2010, 03:36 PM
They got tired of not answering questions anyways so they figured they just wouldn't bother replying anymore.

JaySmith
01-06-2010, 03:58 PM
Does it really matter? When does Hasbro ever actually give new information in their answers? Usually it's either non-committal PR flap or stuff that's already been in an official announcement that went out in the weeks between the question being asked and the answers being posted.

Completely agree. Although it's appreciated, Hasbro never gives us anything we didn't already know anyways.

ChrisW
01-06-2010, 03:59 PM
Where are these questions and answers? I haven't noticed any on TFW2005 or Seibertron.

The answers usually show up in the news section for the major sites. You can find an archive of them here:

http://tfwiki.net/wiki/Hasbro_Q%26A

I don't recall Cybertron.ca's questions ever being ignored, though TFW seems to have been burned quite a bit as of late.

Pascal
01-06-2010, 04:07 PM
I think the last 2 rounds have been ignored for both TFW & Cybertron.

Mumps
01-06-2010, 04:33 PM
TFW has been getting shafted lately.. I wish we knew why. If we don't get answers this time, one of the 2 sites should submit that as one of the questions :p
haha

Aernaroth
01-06-2010, 04:38 PM
Or maybe we should just stop asking questions about future product, and instead focus questions on deeper insight into the concept, design, and production process.

Like, ask them if they can tell us any more about how "Heroes" became "Animated" or stuff like that.

GMfan
01-06-2010, 05:43 PM
Or maybe we should just stop asking questions about future product, and instead focus questions on deeper insight into the concept, design, and production process.

Like, ask them if they can tell us any more about how "Heroes" became "Animated" or stuff like that.

But that would be logical!

Pascal
01-06-2010, 06:26 PM
My 3 questions for the next round:

1. Are we getting Animated Season 4?
2. Are we getting new Alternators?
3. Are we getting Leader Blackout?

They love that shit.

Robimus
01-06-2010, 06:58 PM
Well apparently we're still in Movie Mania Mode right now, according to Hasbro.:rolleyes: Thats great..........

I don't know what to say about the questions. The answers Hasbro are giving the questions they are actually answering are a lot better than companies like Mattel are offering their customers.

The problem is most of us are not concerned with asking questions about figures that have already been produced, be the questions about concept, design or production.

And Hasbro's not interested in talking about figures that might or might not be produced, though they seem to want to gush about Leader Starscream a lot(maybe to try and boost sales?)

I suspect Hasbro not answering our questions has nothing to do with us being snubbed or our questions being ignored(though no doubt some of the questions are repetivitive). Probably just the mass of questions they get.

It's just hard for collectors right now because every answer Hasbro gives about Universe or G1 is wait and see.

Super_Megatron
01-06-2010, 07:35 PM
http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=20423