PDA

View Full Version : POL = LOL

Pascal
12-30-2009, 11:27 AM
Dammit. Been waiting forever for my HA Barricade & BM Megatron to show up from BBTS. Should have received both like a week before Christmas. Went to order something else last night... only to find out I had forgotten to hit the ship my stuff button in my Pile of loot. Ugh.

Malwave
12-30-2009, 12:30 PM
O_O

whap whap WHAAAAAAAP

ah dun feel to bad about it dude xD One time I found an original Soundwave on eBay with like...EVERYTHING...and that max bid was like...40 CDN. My friend told me he'd pay for it if "I" bid (key point here lol)

I thought he said he would.

xD so basically, I never bid and lost a Soundwave

lol maybe this topic should be called "Transformer Purchasing Fails" ^^;

GMfan
12-30-2009, 01:54 PM
lol, These things happen to the best of us ;)

I remember one time (looong time ago) I was standing in line at a zellers paying for Alternators Hound (told ya long time ago) and I saw my mother leaving the store. I shouted to her but I guess she didn't hear me, so not really thinking I ran out to let her know I was there and she what she was up to and next thing I realize I'm standing outside of the store with a toy I didn't even pay for...I did go back and pay for it though.

I know not exactly the same but a funny story about forgetfulness nevertheless :P

Malwave
12-30-2009, 03:07 PM
XD eh that's ain't that old...now if you had said you yer buying a GI Hound...xD

still...least ya didn't get tackled by store security or somethin xD

Protoman
12-30-2009, 09:23 PM
I would have kept the Hound...... but that's just me =P

Malwave
12-30-2009, 10:42 PM
<_<

>_>

so would I |D

jourdo
12-31-2009, 12:18 AM
I made the same mistake with the POL once. I was getting a little frustrated the order was taking so long until I checked the website and I forgot to get it shipped... ooops.