PDA

View Full Version : Jay's Clock Update: Year End Sale

Super_Megatron
12-27-2009, 01:42 PM
Jay's Clock (http://www.jaysclock.com/Store/catalog/) just wanted to mention that our store will be having a year end sale. We usually have a small one every year. This year's will start Monday December 28th. I will be getting things ready this weekend for the sale, I'll have more details after I've set everything up.

Almost everything will be on sale, the sale of course isn't just on Transformers but all the products we carry. Like DC Direct figures, some of those will be 50% off.

So there's no need to try and rush in, relax this weekend, I know I will try to! And we'll have it all ready to go on Monday. Because I know it's hard to get out, I figure the sale will last till January 9th.

If you're a club member, as stated before that sale items can be excluded from the extra discount, this doesn't mean you won't get any extra deals. Some items will have extra discounts for club members.
The sale will be in store first and online a little later.

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday/Christmas!

Whisky Tango Foxtrot
12-30-2009, 03:19 PM
Your website doesn't seem to have any sign of this sale going on. Is it retail-only?

JaysClock
12-31-2009, 12:33 AM
Your website doesn't seem to have any sign of this sale going on. Is it retail-only?

I'll be posting a list here soon and will extend the sale for our friends who can only order online.

7theye
01-03-2010, 04:45 PM
Any word on the deals - any deals on the MP series?

JaysClock
01-04-2010, 03:52 AM
Any word on the deals - any deals on the MP series?
Prices go up tomorrow night.

MP figures will probably not go on sale, mainly because a lot of people had preordered or purchased in store and online at full price. We would feel it unfair to discount them after so many people bought them at full price.

TFtoys
01-07-2010, 06:55 AM
well, boxing day is meant to be unfair ^^". Even people lined up in front of Futureshop or Bestbuy might not get the deal since the quantities are limited. People either take the risk to secure something that they want before Boxing day, or wait until nothing left on the boxing day.
Too bad I didn't know I can order first and pick up in the store ><"