PDA

View Full Version : Alternators Questions

Dark Rage
05-20-2007, 11:36 PM
I recently bought an Alternators Jazz and noticed in particular that his right arm was quite loose and fell off the body while I was trying to transform it.

I also noticed that the chrome of the wheel of the arm that fell off looked like a glossier, but cheaper looking paint job (or materials) than the rest of the other 3 wheels. What gives?

Did anyone else have this problem?

Is it just me or am I noticing an overall decrease in quality w/ the Hasbro transformers released nowadays? What happened to the TF profile cut that we could have cut out like the G1 toys? Heck, there isn't even any technical data on some of the transformers lines anymore...Sorry, I just needed to vent.

And I know the Alternators line is a cheaper alternative to the Binaltech toys, but no, I don't believe that this is what you should get for this price.

nuropa
05-21-2007, 03:27 AM
same problem on mine as well, right arm pops right off when moved around, the joint is a lot tighter than the left arm joint.

GMfan
05-21-2007, 03:51 AM
Good to know its not just mine, but I highly recommend getting the reprolabel stickers for him....because the plain white just wasen't Jazzy enough for him.

jourdo
05-21-2007, 11:19 AM
I noticed that with my Shockblast... Have not really checked the Jazz version recently.

nuropa
05-21-2007, 08:48 PM
here is a fix for the loose joint that worked for me. I cut off a bit of a large paper clip, wedge the metal bit into joint head, in between the splitting plastic end and pushed the arm back into the body. now the arm isn't popping out any more.