PDA

View Full Version : Anyone doing midnight madness movie showing on July 3rd?

darthrage
05-20-2007, 06:24 AM
I'm a little bit overly excited about the movie. JUst seeing if anyone else is doing the midnight madness showing of the movie and how early would you be lining up?

I remember going to Star Wars Episode 3 and one guy was first in line and he was there since freaking 10am in the freaking morning. Went there wearing a jedi cloak and 2 master replicas force fx lightsabers

I wonder if I'll see such hardcoreness this time around.

As much as I am enthusiastic about the movie, I hope that I can watch the movie without hearing too many fanboys boo or shout things out loud when they see something they don't like on the screen. I don't have a problem with any of the designs but I fear that some fanboys might not keep their mouth shut when they see the lips on Optimus.

Peace!!

jourdo
05-20-2007, 11:14 AM
I'm too old to do the midnight screening thing. That is well past my bedtime. I will likely go on opening day though at sometime. Maybe even play hooky in the afternoon.

As much as I am enthusiastic about the movie, I hope that I can watch the movie without hearing too many fanboys boo or shout things out loud when they see something they don't like on the screen. I don't have a problem with any of the designs but I fear that some fanboys might not keep their mouth shut when they see the lips on Optimus.

You know what... this never actually crossed my mind. Hmm... I'll just have to pick up some popcorn to chuck when you guys shush me! ;)

Zakna
05-20-2007, 01:06 PM
acutally i work weds to sat night so if i dont watch it late tuesday night i wont get a chance until sunday :p

so i might go

soundwaveCA
05-20-2007, 01:11 PM
I'm going for sure, depending on the level of awesomeness I see of the movie at Botcon I'll probably end up seeing it every day that week :D

BadJeff
05-20-2007, 01:16 PM
Not a huge fan of going to see a movie you've looked forward to dead tired. I'll probably skip work and catch the first showing in the morning.

QuadESL63
05-20-2007, 01:17 PM
Probably not... too old :D But will definitely go on the 4th in the afternoon or so.

Robimus
05-21-2007, 01:01 AM
Booked off July 4th at work for the occasion. The midnight show is a little too hard for me plus no time to stand in line even if I got advance tickets(flash backs to sitting in the front row at Star Wars Ep1 when I only showed up three hours before the start of the movie.
It wasn't all bad though-I could see Jar Jar's nose hair.