PDA

View Full Version : WST Dinobots Group Buy -- DETAILS NOW INSIDE

jourdo
05-18-2007, 03:06 PM
Here's who is intesested so far based on your responses in this thread. If it is incorrect please let me know and I'll remove/add as necessary. Assuming everyone who has responded wants one of each, we can get the bulk pricing.

Alberta: (ALL CONFIRMED)
jourdo (1 of each)
BadJeff (1 of each)
QuadESL63 (1 of each)
mr_lude2000 (1 of each)
Mumps (1 of each)
bluefrenzy (1 of each)
Zakna (2 of each)

Ontario:
StarwarsTF (1 of each) CONFIRMED
RandomFerret (1 of each) CONFIRMED
devilsknight (1 of each?) CONFIRMED

Quebec:
rid (1 of each) CONFIRMED

THE RULES:
1. Don't sign up if you are not going to follow through. I'm putting my own money up for this and don't want to buy what I don't need.
2. You will only be responsible for the price of your order, and your proportional share of the shipping and taxes (if applicable).
3. I live in Calgary. If you require your Dinobots to be shipped, there will be additional charges for this. I don't mind mailing them out and will only pass on the actual shipping charges no more/no less. Make sure it is worth it for you to join this. It may be worth it to have a bunch shipped to one person who can distribute to others in the same city.

NEW DETAILS FRON DEVILSKNIGHT **PLEASE READ**

Re: WST Dinobots Group Buy -- DETAILS NOW INSIDE
Alright i have discussed this with Jourdo. And pretty much this is how it can go down for those interested.

I live not to far from Sheraz. So i would be willing to pickup the toys from him on order and if we buy enough we get price breaks etc etc. But if i pay cash i know he doesn't charge taxes which is good.

Now my offer on top of that is...to anyone who orders I will ship them for free to you. No catches. I can ship in bulk to Jourdo in Calgary for those interested and he can distribute them as he pleases.

So that means we get the discounted price if we buy in large quantity, no tax and free shipping. If that sounds ok then signup and we'll take care of the details as they get closer to the release date !

Lemme know or Jourdo

B

devilsknight
05-18-2007, 03:40 PM
I'd be interested :) Count me in !

BadJeff
05-18-2007, 04:06 PM
Yep, count me in.

StarwarsTF
05-18-2007, 05:17 PM
I got three so far and can't wait for Sludge. However is Swoop a mail away?

Echotransformer
05-18-2007, 06:04 PM
Yep, I'd be happy to join the buy

GMfan
05-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Depends do you get all 5 dinobots or just the last 2?

BadJeff
05-18-2007, 06:56 PM
Jourdo's a Dinobot pimp:D

jourdo
05-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Jourdo's a Dinobot pimp:D

Yup... still got 2 left over from the last buy. I can't remember for the life of me who the hell backed out after I placed the order. On that note: I have a Grimlock and Slag available to anyone who wants one.

Damn... I really need to get my crap together and put up a for sale thread.

BadJeff
05-18-2007, 10:25 PM
Yup... still got 2 left over from the last buy. I can't remember for the life of me who the hell backed out after I placed the order. On that note: I have a Grimlock and Slag available to anyone who wants one.

Damn... I really need to get my crap together and put up a for sale thread.

Jourdo, I'll take your grimlock. somehow a week ago i twisted the head off mine. Was pretty pissed that happened so the timing cvouldn't be better.

Triplechanger
05-20-2007, 06:35 PM
I'd possibly be interested.

QuadESL63
05-20-2007, 06:39 PM
Jourdo, please count me in! Thx!

P.S. forgot to add: one of each, please. Thanks!

mr_lude2000
05-21-2007, 12:17 AM
i'd like to get in again jourdo:)

one of each please.

Mumps
05-26-2007, 01:39 PM
One of each for me as well!

devilsknight
05-28-2007, 11:57 PM
Looks like the Pre-Sale is up for those toys, as posted on TFW2005

What's the plan ?!

QuadESL63
06-19-2007, 10:39 PM
Any update? Thanks!

pc2b1
06-20-2007, 12:37 AM
what do you mean a group buy?
i'd like to hear more

jourdo
06-20-2007, 01:08 AM
No updates yet. I'm still waiting to hear about pricing.

what do you mean a group buy?
i'd like to hear more

Basically the way it works is we buy as a group and hopefully get enough people to warrant a bulk discount. I'll have to figure out the logistics if we are doing it across Canada... but that is the basic idea behind it.

ranneko
06-20-2007, 10:46 AM
I'm interested in the last two.

Count me in.

Ran

pc2b1
06-20-2007, 05:34 PM
k sounds goods count me in

RandomFerret
06-21-2007, 11:46 AM
Well, I've got to get the last two eventually, count me in.

FreedomGundam
06-21-2007, 12:15 PM
Doesn't a group buy only make sense for people living within the same city?
I mean, with a bulk discount, each person might save a few dollars, but wouldn't shipping from the group-buyer to some people across Canada cost a few dollars anyways?

jourdo
06-21-2007, 11:16 PM
Doesn't a group buy only make sense for people living within the same city?
I mean, with a bulk discount, each person might save a few dollars, but wouldn't shipping from the group-buyer to some people across Canada cost a few dollars anyways?

I totally agree. That is most likely how it will work out. But I'm willing to do the leg work to find out the details and see if it is worth it for others to join... otherwise I'll still do it for the local boys.

jourdo
06-21-2007, 11:48 PM
OK... I've got some details now. To keep it clean, I will be editing the first post with a list of those who expressed interest.

Basically, the price break comes at 10 (of each robot, not mix & match).

Sludge - $20 retail (10 or more $18 each)
Swoop - $30 retail (10 or more $27 each)

I do not know the shipping charges as of yet, but it would likely be dependant on how many are ordered. As the poster above mentioned about the geographics issues, you may want to see if localized groups can get together for this. I am in Calgary, Alberta. So, please take into consideration the shipping charges to whereever you are before you join this little endeavor.

The way it worked last time I did this, was that each person was responsible for their proportional share of the shipping charges, taxes, duty, etc. Seeing as this batch is from Canada, there is no duty to worry about this time. Just shipping and taxes (I can't remember if Kooltoyz's prices include GST or not). Either way, you are only responsible for your share of the fees... I don't add anything extra for the work I am doing for this (likely will only add the 3% Paypal fee if you pay me with that).

Also, if you do not intend on following through with this, please do not join. I got stuck with an extra set of Dinobots last time as someone backed out after they were ordered. Last time I did not as for money up front, and intend to do it the same way this time, but I'd rather not buy crap I don't need... we'll see how big this gets this time though. ;)

Please confirm with me if you want in on this and how many of each bot you want. I'm not really going to go shopping for the older ones unless there is a high enough demand for it. Also let me know where you are... it may not be worth it for you to join this and may want to get a group of your own going.

Anyway... Please let me know as soon as possible.

Matt

QuadESL63
06-22-2007, 12:08 AM
Please confirm with me if you want in on this and how many of each bot you want.

Again, I want to be in and here's my order:

Sludge: 1
Swoop: 1

BTW, from the last batch what do you still have in stock? I am interested in getting an extra Grimlock. I didn't know you will have left over last time around or else I would have just pick an extra one up.

Thanks, Jourdo!

pc2b1
06-23-2007, 06:46 PM
if your just grabbing them from kooltoyz then i might aswell headover there and pick it up myself?
its only a five dollars in savings, i save that by just picking them up myself. he charges taxes on shipped items but not on pick ups.

so i guess it's safe to say take me off the list thanks for the offer though

if you'd like maybe the guys in ontario (GTA) should pick it up to save on the taxes but you never no he may not charge on your order

Triplechanger
06-23-2007, 07:53 PM
Jourdo, take me off the list as well, seeing how I am planning on getting some of the encore reissues, for $5 difference I’ll just get those along with them.

jourdo
06-23-2007, 11:35 PM
pc2b1 & Triplechanger - done and done.

Ideally, I'd like to find five more local buyers for this. I'm anticipating the eastern boys to start dropping like flies here.

Zakna & Bluefrenzy... I know you two were in last time. Want back in this time? vbmenu_register("postmenu_9404", true); vbmenu_register("postmenu_9404", true);

devilsknight
07-02-2007, 12:20 PM
Alright i have discussed this with Jourdo. And pretty much this is how it can go down for those interested.

I live not to far from Sheraz. So i would be willing to pickup the toys from him on order and if we buy enough we get price breaks etc etc. But if i pay cash i know he doesn't charge taxes which is good.

Now my offer on top of that is...to anyone who orders I will ship them for free to you. No catches. I can ship in bulk to Jourdo in Calgary for those interested and he can distribute them as he pleases.

So that means we get the discounted price if we buy in large quantity, no tax and free shipping. If that sounds ok then signup and we'll take care of the details as they get closer to the release date !

Lemme know or Jourdo

B

jourdo
07-05-2007, 10:55 PM
Bump

Some details from devilsknight to make this work for other parts of the country.

ranneko
07-06-2007, 01:35 PM
Hi, sorry, am gonna grab them online. Thanx for the offer though.

Again, sorry.

Ran

RandomFerret
07-08-2007, 05:11 PM
Is that free shipping out east, too?

jourdo
07-09-2007, 12:10 AM
Hi, sorry, am gonna grab them online. Thanx for the offer though.

Again, sorry.

Ran

Removed from the list as requested.

devilsknight
07-09-2007, 12:22 PM
yes i will ship out east as well :)

jourdo
07-10-2007, 11:26 PM
LAST CALL!!!!!

I'm sending out pm's confirming those who have signed up (except the Calgary crew -- I already know you are in on this for sure).

rid
07-11-2007, 12:16 AM
Hit me with 1 Sludge and 1 Swoop

devilsknight
07-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Just wanted to add for those sitting on the fence, i'm in Ontario and will ship anywhere in Canada for free for those interested.

I believe i'm still to pick these things up as well from Sheraz, if Jourdo says it's ok still, and that way save the taxes and any additional shipping costs.

Jourdo PM me with what info Sheraz gave you and if we're still on for this.

Any other questions PM me :)

devilsknight

jourdo
07-11-2007, 10:50 AM
Added rid & removed GMFan101 as requested.

Today is the last chance to get in on this for sure. With devilsknight's help this is well worth it across the country.

For anyone who signs up after today, there are no guarantees that we will be able to fit you in as we are giving our numbers to Sheraz now.

Post if you want 'em!

StarwarsTF
07-11-2007, 06:54 PM
Sorry for the delay, I'm in. What are we looking as a final price including tax? Any idea? Secondly the price will be Cdn not U.S price.....Oh wait there exactly the same nearly lmao!!!

jourdo
07-11-2007, 07:21 PM
Sorry for the delay, I'm in. What are we looking as a final price including tax? Any idea? Secondly the price will be Cdn not U.S price.....Oh wait there exactly the same nearly lmao!!!

I don't have a final price as of yet, but it should be a little less than the quoted price of the two dinos. We have someone who can pick them up personally and ship them out at no charge. I'll hopefully have the final price hammered out here soon.

And yes... we're talking loonies here. Not that US crap. ;)

RHansen
07-11-2007, 07:47 PM
im not in, i'll just get them online when i have the dough, I just want to say its awesome of you to do all this man :D

HubologyNow
07-13-2007, 04:20 PM
I've searched everywhere for images to these Dinobots with no success. Are these remakes like Classic Deluxe Grimlock? Are they as well-made as that figure? If so, I'm totally interested. Apologies for my ignorance, I haven't looked at Transformers toys for more than a decade.

jourdo
07-13-2007, 04:31 PM
I've searched everywhere for images to these Dinobots with no success. Are these remakes like Classic Deluxe Grimlock? Are they as well-made as that figure? If so, I'm totally interested. Apologies for my ignorance, I haven't looked at Transformers toys for more than a decade.

These are miniature versions of the G1 Dinobots. There is a good gallery of Snarl here (http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/937), but I couldn't find one for the others (I personally blame that lazy Soundwave.ca ;) )... but you get the idea.

HubologyNow
07-13-2007, 06:17 PM
These are miniature versions of the G1 Dinobots. There is a good gallery of Snarl here (http://www.tfw2005.com/gallery/showgallery.php/cat/937), but I couldn't find one for the others (I personally blame that lazy Soundwave.ca ;) )... but you get the idea.
Ah, I see, thanks for the clarification. Any idea if any of the other Dinobots will be getting the Grimlock Classic Deluxe treatment?

Incepticon
08-16-2007, 09:30 AM
Is this thread for the new WST Dinobots - Sludge & Swoop - due to come out soon? If so, is it too late to get in on the group buy? I'd definitely be on board with 1 of each since I just picked up the other 3 this week.

If it's too late, no worries. Figured I might as well at least ask :)

jourdo
08-17-2007, 12:50 AM
Is this thread for the new WST Dinobots - Sludge & Swoop - due to come out soon? If so, is it too late to get in on the group buy? I'd definitely be on board with 1 of each since I just picked up the other 3 this week.

If it's too late, no worries. Figured I might as well at least ask :)

Shouldn't be a problem. Let me check with the bosses (so far adding a couple has not been an issue). And yes... this is for the final two.

Icetron
08-17-2007, 03:26 AM
Just wondering, how much would I be saving from this group buy?

Incepticon
08-17-2007, 03:38 AM
Shouldn't be a problem. Let me check with the bosses (so far adding a couple has not been an issue). And yes... this is for the final two.
Cool, let me know whenever you get it sorted out.

Thanks man.

jourdo
08-20-2007, 11:19 AM
Inception - I emailed Sheraz this morning (got busy and almost forgot... sorry). I'll post here as soon as I hear something, but like I said I do not anticipate a problem here.

Just wondering, how much would I be saving from this group buy?

I'm not sure what the other retails are like for pricing, but this is looking like $18 CDN for Sludge and $27 CDN for Swoop. No shipping charges and no customs (they are coming from within Canada). If you are interested, let me know.

Heatbag
08-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Is this to late to get in on? If it's not count me in for 2 of swoop and sludge. And where do I send payment and when? LMK

Hook
08-28-2007, 08:30 AM
Hey, I'm interested as well - one of each if possible!

jourdo
08-28-2007, 10:00 PM
I've just emailed Sheraz about the latest additions, so as soon as I hear back from him I will let you know if it is ok.

Heatbag
08-29-2007, 07:33 PM
ok, kool

BadJeff
08-29-2007, 08:18 PM
Hey DinoPimp... sorry, I mean Jourdo, what's the latest ETA's on those bad boys?

jourdo
08-30-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey DinoPimp... sorry, I mean Jourdo, what's the latest ETA's on those bad boys?

No news right now.

jourdo
08-31-2007, 12:02 AM
I'm still waiting to hear back from Sheraz, so those last people to inquire (Inception, Heatbag, & Hook)... I will let you know as soon as I hear. I have requested your numbers in there as part of the order though.

As of now though, we are closing the group buy to anyone else (for now anyways).

I will post up details once they become available.

Thanks for your patience.

jourdo
09-24-2007, 11:55 PM
UPDATE

Sheraz expects these the middle of next month. Payment details to follow once they are finalized.

jourdo
09-26-2007, 03:15 PM
OK boys and girls, here it is:

The dinobots are due the middle of next month (give or take). We are close enough now that we should start talking money.

Devilsknight has agreed to pick all of these up in person and ship them out to us. He will be paying Sheraz cash to save us the taxes.

For those paying with a Paypal Balance (ie. NOT through a credit card):
Pay devilsknight directly through his paypal account (devilsknight@hotmail.com). He has a personal account and is not charged fees on balance transfers. Credit card payments cannot be done through this account.

For those paying with Paypal WITH a credit card):
You will have to pay me through my paypal account, and I will forward it to devilsknight. HOWEVER, as there are fees attached to this, I would ask that you add 3% + $0.55 to your total (to cover the Paypal fees). As long as you are ok with that, shoot your payment off to jourdoebay@shaw.ca.

For those paying some other method:
Contact myself or devilsknight to work out the details.

Once devilsknight has picked things up, he will start the shipping process. Make sure you get your addresses to one of us. Calgary people, I will have the whole lot shipped to me and will distribute them once they arrive.

We would like to have the money stuff taken care of by October 10th if possible. Thanks all!

Totals (Sludge = $18.00, Swoop = $27.00, all CDN dollars):

jourdo (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
BadJeff (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
QuadESL63 (2 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $63.00 -- PAID
mr_lude2000 (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
Mumps (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
bluefrenzy (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
Zakna (2 Sludge, 2 Swoop), owes $90.00
Inception (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00
StarwarsTF (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00
RandomFerret (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
devilsknight (2 Sludge, 2 Swoop), owes $90.00 -- PAID (Using his own money, so I assume he won't screw himself)
rid (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID, forwarded to devilsknight
Hook (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID
Heatbag (2 Sludge, 2 Swoop), owes $90.00 -- PAID, forwarded to devilsknight

mr_lude2000
09-26-2007, 05:26 PM
so matt, for cgy guys who wanna pay cash direct to you...how much is it? or is paypal much more prefered.

jourdo
09-26-2007, 05:33 PM
so matt, for cgy guys who wanna pay cash direct to you...how much is it? or is paypal much more prefered.

Paypal to devilsknight is preferred as he has to pony up the cash to pick up the dinos. I would be fine with cash from the Calgary peeps, as long as I have the funds soon enough that I can mail off a cheque or something to devilsknight (so he has it before the 10th). If you want to go this route, then that is fine... but I'd need the money about a 5-7 days sooner. Paypal just makes things easier.

Just let me know how you local boys want to handle this.

BadJeff
09-26-2007, 05:35 PM

I'd like to pay with my empties? When can I drop them off?:p

jourdo
09-26-2007, 05:45 PM
I'd like to pay with my empties? When can I drop them off?:p

This is your best bet:

Fish Creek Bottle Depot
15216 Shaw Road SE

:p

Heatbag
09-26-2007, 06:03 PM
PM'd Jourdo!

jourdo
09-27-2007, 10:31 AM
Updated paid list on previous page.

StarwarsTF
09-28-2007, 04:54 PM
so i just pm'd devilsknight and i am correct to say that the total is $45.55 to cover paypal also?

rid
09-28-2007, 05:22 PM
I think it's more like $45*1.03 + 0.55=$46.9

jourdo
09-29-2007, 12:52 PM
so i just pm'd devilsknight and i am correct to say that the total is $45.55 to cover paypal also?

If it is to devilsknight (via balance transfer), there should not be paypal fees. If it is to me (via credit card), then it is $45 + 3% + $0.55. Anything over and above the paypal fees will be shot back to you if the math is off.

StarwarsTF
09-30-2007, 03:53 PM
Ok thanks!

devilsknight
10-01-2007, 06:28 PM
Only 9 more days for those of you who still haven't paid to get your money in, after October 10th no more payments will be accepted and will be refunded if made to my account.

Thanks

Robert

jourdo
10-02-2007, 08:39 PM

The dinobots are due the middle of next month (give or take). We are close enough now that we should start talking money.

Devilsknight has agreed to pick all of these up in person and ship them out to us. He will be paying Sheraz cash to save us the taxes.

Pay devilsknight directly through his paypal account (devilsknight@hotmail.com). He has a personal account and is not charged fees on balance transfers. Credit card payments cannot be done through this account.

You will have to pay me through my paypal account, and I will forward it to devilsknight. HOWEVER, as there are fees attached to this, I would ask that you add 3% + $0.55 to your total (to cover the Paypal fees). As long as you are ok with that, shoot your payment off to jourdoebay@shaw.ca.

Once devilsknight has picked things up, he will start the shipping process. Make sure you get your addresses to one of us. Calgary people, I will have the whole lot shipped to me and will distribute them once they arrive.

We would like to have the money stuff taken care of by October 10th if possible. Thanks all!

BadJeff (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00
QuadESL63 (2 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $63.00
bluefrenzy (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00
RandomFerret (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00
devilsknight (2 Sludge, 2 Swoop), owes $90.00 -- PAID (Using his own money, so I assume he won't screw himself)

Updated with mr_lude2000's payment.

bluefrenzy
10-03-2007, 02:31 AM
I'm back from the dead ... Devilsknight, I'm sending you the cash-o-la right now via Paypal

devilsknight
10-03-2007, 01:08 PM
Jourdo please add bluefrenzy to the list of paid peoples :)

Also could you send me or mrlude2000 your/their mailing address ?! In a PM of course :)

Thanks

***GOT IT...thanks

jourdo
10-04-2007, 12:08 AM

BadJeff (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00

Updated as per devilsknight. PM on the way.

devilsknight
10-04-2007, 10:07 AM
I only have 5 people left outstanding...also I tried to PM Inception...is he still registered on these boards ?

It couldn't find his username !

***Found It.

jourdo
10-04-2007, 10:22 AM

New and improved naughty and nice list.

rid
10-04-2007, 11:41 AM
I only have people left outstanding...also I tried to PM Inception...is he still registered on these boards ?

It couldn't find his username !

Try Incepticon: http://www.cybertron.ca/boards/member.php?u=126

devilsknight
10-04-2007, 12:32 PM
Yah I found him, but forgot to post cause I was in a rush to get out the door lol

Thanks

I have PM'd the outstanding people who haven't ponied up yet.

QuadESL63
10-04-2007, 12:43 PM
Yah I found him, but forgot to post cause I was in a rush to get out the door lol

Thanks

I have PM'd the outstanding people who haven't ponied up yet.

Hi "devilsknight",

Sorry for the delay. I have just paid up. Please confirm you have received the payment on PayPal. Thanks!

jourdo
10-04-2007, 01:46 PM

QuadESL63 is no longer naughty. :p

QuadESL63
10-05-2007, 09:55 AM
QuadESL63 is no longer naughty. :p

:cool: :D

StarwarsTF
10-05-2007, 03:25 PM
i guess i am using paypal through credit card so im screwed out of a few bucks!! (argh) even though I live 5 min from Kool toyz I want to help the group out!

jourdo
10-05-2007, 07:26 PM

Incepticon (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00

Thanks RandomFerret! Looks like only 3 to go.

devilsknight
10-06-2007, 11:12 AM
OMFG I'M SHORT A PENNY ARRRRRGHHHHH that's it i'm broke lol !!!

Ok there people you committed to this...now put yo' money where yo' mouth is !!!

Make it 2 peeps outstanding...i should be picking up StarwarsTF in person this weekend.

devilsknight

StarwarsTF
10-07-2007, 10:33 AM
me sssssssssssssssswoop need to give moneeeeey!!

devilsknight
10-07-2007, 10:42 PM
Me Grimlock say your full Celium Balogne !!!

I sent you a PM to call me but no answer, now i'm on midnights.

jourdo
10-07-2007, 11:45 PM
Two left... We will be forwarding this list right to Santa... don't stay on the naughty side. Lump of coal for you!

StarwarsTF (1 Sludge, 1 Swoop), owes $45.00 -- PAID/Paying/Selling Blood/Not too sure exactly... but devilsknight says it is cool.

StarwarsTF
10-08-2007, 02:17 AM
It will all be taken care of today (Monday). Turkey slow sludge downnnn....

devilsknight
10-08-2007, 05:12 PM
StarwarsTF paid. With cash and shiny stickers.

StarwarsTF
10-08-2007, 05:33 PM
wooooooooooooo hooooooooo they are shinny!

devilsknight
10-08-2007, 11:55 PM
Only 2 left on the naughty list....muahahahahaha

Zakna
10-09-2007, 12:24 PM
paid today

devilsknight
10-09-2007, 03:03 PM
paid today

Did you pay Jourdo ?!

jourdo
10-09-2007, 03:11 PM
Did you pay Jourdo ?!

I just checked my paypal account after seeing this. Zakna did pay and I forwarded it off to you.

devilsknight
10-09-2007, 03:18 PM
Got it thanks...

Zanka can you PM your address as well too please :)

Thanks

devilsknight
10-10-2007, 12:27 AM
The circle is now complete.

Incepticon just sent me payment via paypal.

Now time to withdraw the funds and get me some WST Dinobots !!!

Hook
10-10-2007, 09:46 AM
Yay!! Hopefully Sheraz get them in soon :D

StarwarsTF
10-18-2007, 12:50 AM
Any update on the where abouts on the WST? Secondly can anybody help me on deciding,which one to buy, the takara starscream or the Hasbro one to go in scale with my 20th anni prime and MP-05???

jourdo
10-18-2007, 11:10 AM
Any update on the where abouts on the WST? Secondly can anybody help me on deciding,which one to buy, the takara starscream or the Hasbro one to go in scale with my 20th anni prime and MP-05???

Waiting on Kooltoyz for the dinos.

As for question #2, I'm going with the Takara version as I am not a fan of the battle damage.

Hook
10-18-2007, 11:13 AM
I'm going with the Takara version as I am not a fan of the battle damage.

I second the motion. Even thinking of selling my first run Masterpiece Starscream as well

devilsknight
10-26-2007, 11:52 PM
lalalalalalalalala

still waiting here with all this $$$ for these dangnammit WST Dinobots to show up...

i try to pass the time by rolling around in everyone's money (i exchanged it for lots of shiny pennies) kind of like that rich duck cartoon...cept i can never swim through it.

but seriously...how much longer i'm gettin all ansy !

jourdo
10-28-2007, 12:26 AM
Well you might get to roll in it a little longer...

I just got this from Sheraz:

Hi Matt,
I just got word from my supplier that the WST Dinobots have been delayed until December. There has been no explanation.
Thanks,
Sheraz

:( :(

devilsknight
10-29-2007, 12:33 AM
Well you might get to roll in it a little longer...

I just got this from Sheraz:

:( :(

boourns...well i guess it'll be a christmas present for everyone

Incepticon
10-29-2007, 01:47 AM
Ah well, I wasn't even expecting these figures to show up until late November or December anyway, so I'm not upset about the apparent delay. When it comes to Kool Toyz getting stock, I'm kind of used to it showing up later than anyone else and/or what's stated on their website. And that's not a shot against them or anything - it's just the way it is sometimes. Their prices & great service more than make up for the wait.

kooltoyz
10-29-2007, 10:55 PM
Sorry guys, had no control over this one. According to my supplier they said Justitoys delayed the WST Dinobots till mid December.

Hook
10-29-2007, 11:06 PM
Bah, we've paid for them and we know we'll eventually get them.

No worries here, it's like we did a group preorder :D

StarwarsTF
10-30-2007, 07:03 PM
Plus we know where Kooltoyz is located, so yah! Think about that!!! lol

Oh yah and

BUMP!

StarwarsTF
12-03-2007, 05:47 PM
anything yet??

Icetron
12-03-2007, 07:08 PM
This is probably a dumb question, I wasn't into these before but I'm pretty hooked after getting Grimlock and Slag. Is it too late to get into the group buy since they're not out yet? I just want Swoop for now. If it's too late, no worries I'll probably just pick it up when it comes out. :D

jourdo
12-04-2007, 09:47 PM
This is probably a dumb question, I wasn't into these before but I'm pretty hooked after getting Grimlock and Slag. Is it too late to get into the group buy since they're not out yet? I just want Swoop for now. If it's too late, no worries I'll probably just pick it up when it comes out. :D

A very good question. I'll talk to the powers that be and see what they say.

anything yet??

Nope. Nadda. Nothing.

Icetron
12-04-2007, 09:50 PM
Okay great, thanks jourdo. :)

StarwarsTF
12-18-2007, 09:13 PM
NO sludge, or swoooooop for Christmas. Me grimlock feel lonely with two other dumb dinos... :(

BlitzFire
12-20-2007, 03:42 PM
so...umm....will there be another group buy on this?

i joined the forums too late to be a part of this :(

i want some!!! lol
(oh...what were the prices?)

jourdo
12-21-2007, 01:09 PM
so...umm....will there be another group buy on this?

i joined the forums too late to be a part of this :(

i want some!!! lol
(oh...what were the prices?)

Sorry, but I think we are all filled up for this order.

On an update note: There are no updates. :(

Last I had heard from Sheraz, Justitoys has delayed these until the new year. This is the manufacturer of the figures, not Kooltoyz' supplier. I will keep you all in the loop as I hear more.

BlitzFire
12-21-2007, 01:22 PM
poopies...well hopefully there will some other group buy at one point or another that i can be part of

BadJeff
12-21-2007, 02:22 PM
Dear Santa, I'd like some WST Dinobots for Christmas but mommy says I haven't been good this year......

Icetron
12-21-2007, 08:33 PM
Dear Santa, I'd like some WST Dinobots for Christmas but mommy says I haven't been good this year......

I've been good too...well maybe not, but I'd like some too. :( Too bad about the delay.

Stoneclaw
01-12-2008, 10:10 AM
would i beable to still get in on that?

jourdo
01-12-2008, 11:37 AM
would i beable to still get in on that?

Sorry, but I think we are all full at the moment.

As for an update (sort of):

I emailed Sheraz the other day to find out any new information on these. He said that he has not heard anything from Justitoys since the last delay was announced. He and other retailers are waiting to hear from the source.

Icetron
01-12-2008, 03:18 PM
Damn, hope we get info soon. :(

Skylynx
01-13-2008, 06:53 PM
Here some example of WST:
http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/skylynx555/IMG_4835.jpg?t=1200264759

http://i240.photobucket.com/albums/ff221/skylynx555/IMG_4832Small.jpg?t=1200264817

Incepticon
02-08-2008, 10:05 AM
Sooooo... any word on a release date for these things yet? I only ask because I'm moving to Vancouver at the end of March and would kind of like to have them in hand before I leave town. But if doesn't happen, I assume I can just get them mailed to me out there with relative ease...?

Heh, when I pre-ordered them 4 or 5 months ago, I really didn't think I'd have to be asking this. :)

* For the record, yes, I totally realize this huge wait is out of our (and Kool Toyz') control. JustItToys, however, is officially on notice. :P

StarwarsTF
02-08-2008, 10:10 AM
Apparently end of feb/start of march from what I heard from Kooltoyz now.

jourdo
02-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I figured it couldn't be MUCH longer seeing as we have seen more photos of them now. Good to hear.

QuadESL63
02-29-2008, 02:18 PM
I figured it couldn't be MUCH longer seeing as we have seen more photos of them now. Good to hear.

Any news? I guess no news is good news? :D At this rate my extra Sludge will be just in time for my brother next birthday :D

jourdo
02-29-2008, 03:42 PM
Any news? I guess no news is good news? :D At this rate my extra Sludge will be just in time for my brother next birthday :D

Funny you should post... no news as of yet. I emailed Sheraz and heard back from him last night. Last he was told by his suppliers: Early March. We shall see.

QuadESL63
03-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Funny you should post... no news as of yet. I emailed Sheraz and heard back from him last night. Last he was told by his suppliers: Early March. We shall see.

We are in early March now!! :rolleyes: :D

StarwarsTF
03-03-2008, 06:01 PM
Still up in the air. Also no real sign anytime soon....dammit Grimlock is getting hungry to show who's the leader of this group!! (snarl and slag were pushed in a tar pit a day after T.O. botcon ended.)

jourdo
04-14-2008, 11:08 AM
Please do not get overly excited by this post...

With the news that TFSource has started getting their shipments, I have contacted Sheraz to find out an ETA on his. I literally JUST did this, so I will update everyone when I hear back.

devilsknight
04-14-2008, 07:35 PM
please do...i keep getting paper cuts from rolling around in all of your peoples money dammit !!!

anyways...those who I PM'd that DIDN'T get back to me to confirm your address...confirm it with me...until you do...I will NOT ship your order !

wicked !

jourdo
04-15-2008, 11:32 PM
Here is the email update:

Hi Matt,

My supplier said they should arrive by the end of the month. Let's hope it is true this time :)

Thanks,

Sheraz

I'll keep you all posted.

BadJeff
04-24-2008, 11:09 AM
Could it be true???? Are they actually starting to ship??

devilsknight
04-24-2008, 11:16 AM
Looks like it :)

devilsknight
05-08-2008, 09:42 PM
Yo yo yo yo !

Our plastic Dinobot crack has arrived yo !

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/devilsknight08/DSCF5691.jpg

http://i140.photobucket.com/albums/r20/devilsknight08/DSCF5692.jpg

rid
05-08-2008, 09:45 PM
Woohoo!!!!! Great news for all of us!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on these babies.

Thanks devilsknight and Jourdo

StarwarsTF
05-08-2008, 10:22 PM
Finally......its looking sweet as i was about to give up! Thanks guys. :)

Icetron
05-09-2008, 01:37 AM
Yay finally, can't wait now! :D

FreedomGundam
05-09-2008, 10:34 AM
Even though I wasn't part of it, gongrats on finally getting the group buy taken care!
The little suckers are sweet as Hell, and it's nice to finally have the full set of 5 WST Dinobots.

Just out of curiosity (there's a gazillion pages in this thread), how much did the set cost each person, before shipping from devilsknight?

devilsknight
05-09-2008, 11:17 AM
Even though I wasn't part of it, gongrats on finally getting the group buy taken care!
The little suckers are sweet as Hell, and it's nice to finally have the full set of 5 WST Dinobots.

Just out of curiosity (there's a gazillion pages in this thread), how much did the set cost each person, before shipping from devilsknight?

$45 per set...includes shipping

FreedomGundam
05-09-2008, 11:29 AM
$45 per set...includes shipping
Nice.
Congrats to all who are getting them soon, and kudos to devilsknight and jourdo for getting it all organized. :)

jourdo
05-09-2008, 11:34 AM
Nice.
Congrats to all who are getting them soon, and kudos to devilsknight and jourdo for getting it all organized. :)

Kudos more to devilsknight for getting the shipping together. This would not have worked without him doing that!

Thanks man!

devilsknight
05-11-2008, 01:21 PM
Kudos more to devilsknight for getting the shipping together. This would not have worked without him doing that!

Thanks man!

No problem guys. Happy to help. I'll be PM'ing people with tracking#'s as they are shipped.

StarwarsTF
05-11-2008, 11:11 PM
So I will repeat this again: Thank you so much DK, Jourdo, and Kooltoyz. A++ guys!

UPDATE:
Also to report swoop and all his arsenal that came in his box has fallen to Grimlock within minutes of entering the display case, while Sludge is to slow too notice Grimlock is biting his ass as we speak. :) To be cont....

Heatbag
05-13-2008, 09:05 PM
Alrite! A big thank you to DK and Jourdo. That'll be nice as I had almost forgot about the Dinobots. lol!

Hook
05-14-2008, 10:43 AM
Whoa, just noticed this thread! Big thanks again to DK and Jourdo... I will be waiting for your PM!

Icetron
05-26-2008, 07:04 PM
*Bump*

Thanks a lot for organizing this guys, got my Swoop today. :D Thanks again!

chans formers
05-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Jourdo, I'll take your grimlock. somehow a week ago i twisted the head off mine. Was pretty pissed that happened so the timing cvouldn't be better.hi bad jeff,i read about your plight with grimlocks head and i would love to purchase your broken one off of you.i have snarl only so far and i really want grimlock that bad.if yes,please pm me.i live in calgary but im willing to drive maximum to edmonton.:)

QuadESL63
05-26-2008, 07:59 PM

Thanks man!

Thanks for your hard work ! You two are the greatest group-buy organizers :D :cool:

Heatbag
05-26-2008, 11:26 PM
Once again a very big thank you to jourdo and DK, they have arrived safe and sound! Thanks again!