PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Action Figure Expo 2009 Event Schedule for this weekend

Super_Megatron
09-18-2009, 09:29 AM
The Canadian Action Figure Expo (http://www.actionfigureexpo.com/) website has been updated with guest announcements for the event happening this Sunday, September 20th at the Holiday Inn Select Toronto Airport.

11 AM - Algonquin Ballroom (downstairs)
SGT. SLAUGHTER the WWE Wrestling Legend and G.I. Joe Drill Instructor will be doing a Q&A panel.

12 PM - Trillium Ballroom
SGT. SLAUGHTER exclusive autograph session on the stage in the dealer room.

12 PM - Algonquin Ballroom (downstairs)
STAR WARS panel with original trilogy Sandtrooper ANTHONY FORREST.

1 PM - Algonquin Ballroom (downstairs)
HASBRO CANADA will be showing a new product preview presentation.

ALL DAY - Photo ops with the 501st Canadian Garrison in full Star Wars costume.

UltraPrimal
09-18-2009, 10:40 PM
What's the parking situation like? Do we have to pay?

Super_Megatron
09-18-2009, 11:43 PM
What's the parking situation like? Do we have to pay?

http://www.actionfigurenews.ca/boards/showthread.php?t=2827

silent4life
09-19-2009, 10:48 AM
:confused::confused: If that's the Montana's that's near Hwy 27/Dixon Rd. then that's like 20 minute walk...is parking free at the hotel or not?

Super_Megatron
09-19-2009, 12:41 PM
:confused::confused: If that's the Montana's that's near Hwy 27/Dixon Rd. then that's like 20 minute walk...is parking free at the hotel or not?

I don't know how far it is, and never read anything about free parking at the hotel, although they are offering a discounted parking rate for the show.

down_shift
09-20-2009, 10:00 PM
I would just like to thank everyone who came out to the show. I know when Sarge left he said he's never met a nicer crowd.

I'd also like to thank the staff, epically super_megs. Hell of a job and thanks for the grub!

Pascal
09-20-2009, 11:14 PM
Ju will be older next year, maybe I'll go.

Aernaroth
09-21-2009, 02:25 PM
I would just like to thank everyone who came out to the show. I know when Sarge left he said he's never met a nicer crowd.

I'd also like to thank the staff, epically super_megs. Hell of a job and thanks for the grub!

Thanks for your help in getting the Sarge, he was a great guest and was amazing to the fans, both in his panel and in the autograph sessions.

And again, thanks for everyone who came out. We (obviously) can't have the show without you, and we hope you had a great time!