PDA

View Full Version : Powered Commander problems...please help!!!

Echotransformer
08-23-2009, 10:41 PM
Hey everyone,

I only finally got around to opening my Powered Commander this evening, and unfortunately there are two problems:

-the head is very loose--it falls out all the time
-the little suitcase looks like it should have 8 mini energon cubes...mine only has 7

Has anyone else had any issues like this?

Is there any support for this product, either thru the TF Con organizers or thru Fansproject?

Any help is appreciated...

--Echo

Benzo
08-23-2009, 10:44 PM
from what I heard there should be only 7 cubes. I think they explain it in the comic.

venksta
08-23-2009, 10:58 PM
The energon cubes are suppose to be 7, as part of something from the comic. Not sure about the loose head. Is it the entire head, or just the face?

jourdo
08-23-2009, 11:03 PM
Yeah, I had the same panic attack with the energon cubes seemed short by one. Like the others said, there was something about one being used in the comic and that is the reason for the 7. As for the head though... I've got no idea.

Echotransformer
08-23-2009, 11:07 PM
Phew...thanks guys, makes me feel better.

The loose head is like this...

There's a ball and pin that pivots in the head mold. The pin pushes into the neck which allows the head to rotate.

The pin is basically really loose so if you tilt the figure upside down, the head falls off.

venksta
08-23-2009, 11:25 PM
Phew...thanks guys, makes me feel better.

The loose head is like this...

There's a ball and pin that pivots in the head mold. The pin pushes into the neck which allows the head to rotate.

The pin is basically really loose so if you tilt the figure upside down, the head falls off.

Maybe try to apply a coat of clear nail polish around the pin? That might be the easiest fix.

brr-icy
08-24-2009, 12:05 AM
only 7 cubes, he used one to put the armor on, the loose head fix i would just nail polish it, easier to do that way

General Tekno
08-24-2009, 12:31 AM
My head is loose as well, but clear nail polish will probably fix it.

I haven't bothered to fix mine, mind you.

Pascal
08-24-2009, 08:59 AM
The face on the one I had wasn't even attached when I got it. Nothing that couldn't be fixed but I'm glad I replaced it with the DIA version instead.

Prowl_2009
08-24-2009, 09:33 AM
Use some clear nail-polish to fix the issue with the head and according to the comic book, there are only supposed to be 7 Energon cubes. ;)

Echotransformer
08-24-2009, 06:28 PM
Thanks everyone! Time to swipe my wifes nail polish!!! LOL

--Echo

UltraMarknus
08-25-2009, 08:48 AM
Ya I freaked out abt the cube at first as well. Then, I looked at the comic and thought..."you think?" and except it as truth hahaha...glad to know I was right.